15. Closer💖💖

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlo darlings

Hope you all are Fine. But I'm not fine. Why ? Because your dear Author loves rain and I was dancing in it, and that made me fall il. Now, I have fever. BTW DO YOU ALL LIKE RAIN DANCING ? I love it😍😍 That's why I dance in rain every time despite knowing the after effects hehehe..

Enjoy reading 💖💖💖💖💖💖

Today's day was normal in Oberoi Mansion and the whole family retired to their respective rooms after dinner. But, the wasn't normal for Anika because her dear Husband didn't let her move out of the room from last one weak. She tried to blackmail Rudy and Om emotionally so that they take her out for sometime in shivaay's absence but both of them didn't pay any heed to her blackmailing, courtesy – Shivaay Bhaiya's orders.

She didn't talk to Shivaay for whole day and didn't even look at him so that he tries to talk to her and She can try to blackmail him, the key word being 'Try'. On the other hand Shivaay knew her intentions so he kept talking to her without waiting for her replies and kept chuckling at her grumpy childish pout.

Shivaay : Anika stop behaving like a Kid, I'm doing this for your health. Now please talk to me at least.

Anika : No I won't talk to you until you let me go out.

Shivaay : No Anika. You're not going anywhere.

Anika : Hugh...you don't care about me, even 8f I di....

Shivaay covered her mouth with his palm before she could complete her sentence. She could feel his tight grip on her waist. She felt herself being lost in his concern filled eyes. His creased forhead out of concern made her feel like the most loved person of the world. She knew what he was feeling when she talked about death, She used feel it when her mother talked about going away from her. So she tried to change the topic.

Anika : I want to go out means I WANT TO GO OUT.

Shivaay ( Closed his eyes and sighed ) :Ok. Where you want to go ?

Anika : I want to eat Matke vali kulfi. ( I personally love this 😍😍😍😍 Matke vali kulfi is a delicacy to die for. Who likes it ?? )

Shivaay : At this hour of night, are you kidding Anika ? And it's not goid for your health too. You will catch cold.

Anika ( Turned her face away ) : Ok, then go away. I don't wanna talk to you.

Shivaay : Ok Ok now stop your drama. Lets go.

Anika turned her face towards him and smiled widely. Before she could try to move out of the bed, he picked her up in Bridal style and went towards car parking. They reached infront of an Ice cream stall. Shivaay came out of the car and picked up Anika in his arms, again. Anika was fed up of his this action, not that she doesn't like his care but this action of his embarrasses her, especially infront of family.

Anika : Shivaay put me down, I can walk.

Shivaay : Your injuries are still not healed so stop ranting "I'm fine, I'm fine".

Anika ( To herself ) : No. 1 Khadoos.

Shivaay : I heard that, if I'm Khadoos than hiw can I let you eat Kulfi, right ? So lets go back. ( He smirked )

Anika ( Innocently ) : I didn't say anything.

Shivaay : Ya ya I know Mrs. Innocent. * And adorable too* He whispered to himself, Smilingly.

There were a few people near the stall and they were looking at them in complete awww state. Anika was already red because of all this attention she got because of this extra caring Husband of hers. Shivaay bought one Kesar kulfi for her and gave it to her.

Anika : Only one ? Won't you eat ? Don't regret later, it's really tasty ok. And yes, I'm not going to share it.

Shivaay : No thank you madam, you enjoy.

Anika relished her kulfi just like a little kid and he kept adoring his Extremely beautiful wife. They went back home when she finished her desert. She asked him to let her sit in the garden for some time as it was raining whole day and now the weather was too good, and she loves it. ( Me too😍)

He made her sit on the Swing. He himself went in the mansion. She sat there thinking why didn't he sit with her. But later, She found a shawl draped around her shoulder and Shivaay sitting beside her, encircling his one arm around her shoulder to make her comfortable. She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, feeling peaceful, by being with him. She opened her eyes and looked at him, rather stared at him as if he was the only person she could see.

Shivaay : I know I'm handsome Mrs. Oberoi but that doesn't mean you would check me out like this.

Anika : I was....not checking you out.

Shivaay : Which thief admits his crime ?

Anika : Am I a criminal ?

Shivaay gave her a 'Nothing can happen of you' look and pocked her nose with his Index finger, giving a sweet smile. She didn't understand his actions but couldn't help smiling when she saw him smiling. They kept staring at each other in silence that was speaking volunes. They don't know the reason that pull them towards each other. He only knows that She is a Gem to be treasured, a flower to be nourished and HIS DOLLL to be Protected from all the evils and harshness, HIS QUEEN to be respected. On the other hand, she sees her life in him, she can't see him in trouble, she can't see him vulnerable. She only knows, that she would even die to keep him happy. ( MY DAARLING READERS AND THEIR AUTHOR, BOTH ARE WITNESSING THE DEPTH OF THEIR LOVE, THEIR HAPPINESS WHEN THEY ARE TOGETHER. ONLY THEY HAVE TO REALISE IT. LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT 💖)

A few days later

Today, Dadi organised a Pooja for the welfare and happiness of the house. Anika was completely fine now so Dadi wanted to do this pooja because She wanted to remove every evil from her house and her children's life.

All the family members were preparing for the pooja but Rudra was working more than anyone else, because he wanted pooja to be finished before evening. They had got an invitation from their family friends for their daughter's engagement party, so Rudra didn't want to miss that ( Party lover rudy boy ).

Ragini was the happiest as she knew Shivaay would sit in the Pooja with her. Everybody was irked by her presence but Rudra couldn't see her trying to take his favourite Bhabhi's place so his evil mind was ready to trouble Nagini. Dadi had told Rudra to tell Anika that She has to make the Laddoos for Prasad as she is the Daughter in law of the house and She and Shivaay are going to sit in the pooja.

Rudra wanted to teach Ragini a lesson afterall, She was trying to take his Favourite Bhabhi's place. So he went to tell Ragini to make Prasad.

Ragini : What ? Prasad and me ?

Rudra ( Innocently ) : Yes. Afterall you are the Daughter in law of this house and if you won't make Prasad, I will tell dadi.

Ragini : No..no I'll m..make it.

Rudra : Ok, Let me help you.

Rudra inacted to read the recipe from Google, but actually he himself was doing all this just to trouble Ragini.

Rudra : Ok now, kneed the dough.

Rudra was instructing Nagini, whose whole face was white with the flour and her hair looked like that of a witch (She is a witch 😂). Her perfectly manicured hands were now dipped in the batter that was actually meant to be dough. Then he asked her to fry it ( OMG Today I'm feeling proud of my cooking skills😂). He made her work for almost 2 to 3 hours and at last, Ragini got frustrated and left the kitchen that was not at all looking like a normal kitchen. After having made Ragini's pappu ( Fool ) and a video of all the funny things he left the kitchen, forgetting about the Prasad. He wanted to show the video to everyone as a proof that he is not rhe dumbest person in the world but the heroine of this video is😂😂😂

Here in Shivika's room, Shivaay was all ready for the Pooja. Anika was Getting dressed up in the dressing room. As soon as she stepped out, she collided with Shivaay who was going to turn around. She was about to hit the ground but he held her firmly in his protective arms. She clutched his sherwani in her fists in the fear if falling down. She opened her eyes to see herself in his arms and him, staring at her. She called his name to make her stand Properly but he was too lost to listen to her. She had to shake him to bring him back to earth.

Before they could say anything, Dadi entered their room to ask about the Laddoos she asked Anika to make.

Anika : Prasad ? But you didn't tell me to make it.

Dadi : I sent Rudra to tell you.

As they say, Talk of the Devil and he's here, Rudra came and looked as if nothing happened.

Rudra : What's happening ?

Dadi twisted his ear and asked him about the work she told him to do. Rudra, in his usual carefree spirit, told them everything. Before Dadi could scold him for his stupidity, He hid behind Anika and asked her to save him.

Anika : Dadi leave it, I'll make Prasad, their is still some time left for the pooja. After an hour or so, Anika was almost done with her task when Shivaay entered the kitchen. He drank some water and looked if She was ok. He stood near the counter beside her.

Shivaay : Done ?

Anika : Yes.

She was going to wash her hands, when she realised the mess her husband had created unknowingly. He had stepped on her saree by mistake and when she tried to move, her saree's plates got opened. She was in a total mess as her hands were oily. Shivaay realised his unintentional mistake and he was at loss of words. She was back facing him so he couldn't even see if she was cursing him for his silliness.

Shivaay : I..I'm sorry. I didn't nitice that I was...

Anika : I..It's ok. My hands are oily and even water isn't coming in tap here. Please call Gauri or Bhavya to help me.

Shivaay : Ok.

After some time, he came back when he couldn't find anyone, Because Dadi had sent Gauri and bhavya out for some work and even any female staff wasn't there. He had only one option now, to help her himself.

Shivaay : Anika, actually there's noone... M..may ..I help you ?

Anika couldn't do anything in such situation so she just hummed in response. He came and stood just behind her and slowly encircled his arms around her waist. His breathes tickling her neck made her weak, his scent making her forget her surroundings and his arms encircling her petite, bare waist, was giving her goosebumps.

If she was affected, Shivaay was not an exception. This Gorgeous lady, who happened to be his wife could make him have all those naughty thoughts, was now so close to him. He could see her Cheeks getting red, making her look like a sweet Strawberry. Her erratic breathing made his heart flutter for he created the same effect on her as she does to him.

( OK GUYS, I DON'T KNOW HOW A SAREE IS DRAPED SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I'M WRONG. )

He took her saree in his hands to make the plates ( Still in the back hug position ). In the process, his fingers slightly brushed with her belly. She couldn't stop herself and she rested her head on his shoulder, with her eyes closed, making him smile at her reaction. His warmth was making her lose control over herself, that she had to bite her lower lip from moaning his name, She couldn't let him think low of herself ( Stupid girl, why would he think that😯).

Shivaay took his own time to fix the plates, not because he couldn't do it faster, but because he wasn't able to concentrate on anything but her. He tucked the plates in and brushed his lips against her neck, placing a feather like kiss on her earlobe.

Shivaay : Done.

He almost whispered it near her ear, but still she didn't move an inch, all thanks to his wickedness. He couldn't help smirking seeing His strawberry like wife. He moved a bit back and that's when she realised her state. She exhaled a deep sigh as if she was holding it since ages. She tried to bring herself back to normal, not knowing that the reason of her state was still standing there, behind her. He came close to her again and placed his hand around her waist. She gasped in surprise and blushed even more when she heard his words that were almost inaudible but she heard them since they were spoken just near her ear.

Shivaay : Are you blushing, Mrs. Oberoi ?

She could easily sense that he was smirking. His new habit of calling her Mrs. Oberoi was one thing that she liked and disliked at the same time. She liked it because his possessiveness is clearly depicted when he says that. She dislikes it because she likes to hear her name from his mouth.

Anika : I..I'm not blushing, Wh..why would I ?

Shivaay ( Tightening his grip and pulling him closer ) : Now you will lie to me ?

He started nuzzling in her hair.

Anika : I'm..not lying. Sh..shivaay please... I have to go.

Shivaay : Who stopped you ?

Anika turned her face a little to look at him and he signalled her to look down. She looked down, only to find herself free to go. She turned her face again and was about to go when he held her wrist from behind and... He kissed her cheek and left from there, leaving her alone to catch her breathes. She ran from there but stopped in the corridor infront of a mirror showpiece. The reflection was not of hers, but someone else. This girl in the reflection was someone's WIFE, a blushing Wife whose face was glowing because... she don't know. She wasn't able to meet her own eyes because of shyness that she hid her face in her palms, How would she face him again, She thought.

PRECAP : Who would sit in the pooja, anika or Nagini ? Is something burning 😂 ? First 😙😙😙😙

Target : 160 + votes and 45 comments😙😙

So, Do tell me if you liked it or not. @Karish96 so sorry for this if you don't like it.

Keep reading, keep loving and keep voting darlings.

Thanks to all those Muffins who always vote and give their time to comment on the storyline.

Love you all a lot 😙😙😙😙😙😙

💖💖💖💖💖💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro