17. His Possession-2

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlo darlings
Here I am. Thank you all very much for completing the target so soon but the target of comments is still incomplete. Anyway...
ENJOY READING 💖💖💖💖💖💖

Why the heck he always end up hurting her ? At one side, he says he can't see tears in her eyes, he can't see her hurt and then he does something stupid and hurts her. Shivaay was driving his car towards the venue and looking here and there to find Anika. The venue was too far from the city and his phone wasn't working too. He was going to take a turn when.... a girl came running and collided with his car. The girl fell on the road. He came out and the scene in front of him made him shocked as well as scared. It was Anika, his Anika. He touched her shoulder and she turned towards him. Her slightly bleeding forhead was enough to give him a heart attack.
But the question was, why was she running ? He saw the same fear in her eyes that he saw when Daksh kidnapped her. She hugged him tightly and started crying pointing towards something. He saw few hooligans were standing there and looking at HIS ANIKA with lusty eyes. He asked Anika to sit in the car but she didn't move and shake her head in no. In the mean time, those men attacked Shivaay.
Shivaay started beating them mercilessly for they tried to eye HIS MOST PRECIOUS POSSESSION. He don't know why but he can't see her hurt or scared, he feels she is his treasure, only his. One of the goon tried to hold Anika's hand, but before That, Shivaay took hold of his filthy hand and broke it. Anika was terrified at the sight In front of her. She had never seen Shivaay like this. She is familiar with his temper and rude behaviour sometimes but this is completely different for her. Why was he so angry ?
All the goons were lying on the road lifeless. Shivaay looked at Anika with worry and checked her from head to toe. He tried to touch her forhead but stopped feeling scared of hurting her. He hugged her with all his might and stroked her hair. Anika hid herself deep in his chest. One of the goons got up with difficulty and took a knife out of his pocket. He attacked Shivaay leaving a deep cut on Shivaay’s back. Anika flinched when she heard the sound and Shivaay’s sudden shuddering. Her eyes widened with fear when the goon again lifted his hand to stab him, but Shivaay stopped him on time and snatched the knife from him. He handled the goon with much difficulty as his wound was hurting him a lot. Once the man was completely unconscious Shivaay grabbed Anika's hand.
Shivaay ( without making any eye contact with her ) : lets go home.
Anika : Shiv..vaay y..you are hurt, let me...
Shivaay didn't listen to her and opened the car door for her and tied her seatbelt himself. He took the driver seat but the car didn't start. He tried again but it wasn't working.
Anika : wh..what happened ?
But Shivaay came out of the car without replying her. He checked the car and saw smoke coming out of the bonet. Anika too came out of the car as she knew they are stuck here on top of that, his weird behaviour was making her scared.
Shivaay’s wound was very deep and it was hurting him a lot. He was loosing his conscious but tried to control himself. He stumbled a bit but Anika caught him on time. He could see her worried and teary eyed so he tried to stand still. Seeing him struggling, Anika shouted at him.
Anika : Can't you see that you are hurt ? Please Don’t try to move, Shivaay.
She couldn't hold back her tears seeing his wound bleeding. Her phone wasn't with her and his phone’s battery was dead. She made him sit in the car and tried go find a lift or any house nearby so she could get help. Shivaay, who was in a semi conscious state, tried to stop her as it could be dangerous for her. But Anika locked the car door and left.
She spotted a small house at some difference so she went there and knocked at the door.
Anika : Is somebody here ? Hello !
After a few minutes, man in his mid fifties opened the door. Anika saw a lady behind him of same age, may be his wife. The man saw her crying and asked about the matter.
Anika : Act..actually our car broke down and some goons attacked us. My husband is injured, Please help us. I..I beg you please help me.
The person : There’s no car as It’s gone for service. And mobile networks are poor here. But Don't worry my daughter, you and your husband can stay here for tonight.
Anika ( Smiling with teary eyes and folding her hands) : Th..thank you. Thank you so much. Can you please help me to bring him here. ( pointing towards their car ) he is in car and he is unconscious.
The person : Ok. ( to his wife ) Prepare a room for them till then.
The lady nodded and Anika and the man went towards the car. Anika supported Shivaay from one side, helped by the person. They brought him the house and took him to the room.
The person : I'm Rashid Khan and this is my wife Dilshad Khan.
Anika nodded and told them her and Shivaay’s name.
Anika : Can you please give me first aid box, his wound is still bleeding.
Dilshad ( Smiling ) : You are wounded too ( Pointing at her forhead ). Come, I'll dress your wound first then you can do his first aid.
Anika ( shaked her head ) : No.. please give me the first aid, first I'll dress up his wound. It's bleeding, mine can be taken care of later.
Dilshad ( Nodding positively ) : Ok.
Dilshad gave her the first aid box as well as a Comfortable Saree to change her heavy dress.
Dilshad: shall I send your dinner here ?
Anika : No, We had our dinner already. Thank you.
Rashid : Ok. Gud night beta.
After they left, Anika closed the door and went to Shivaay. She opened the buttons of his shirt hesitantly. She started cleaning the wound. She felt his pain every time he moaned due to the pain. She applied ointment and dressed the wound carefully. After that she covered him with duvet and sat beside him, carefully noticing his innocent face. How different he looks while sleeping. Who could say that this man can be so angry as she saw him today. She massaged his hair careful enough not to wake him up. She kissed his forhead and went to change her dress.
An hour passed but Shivaay was still sleeping. Anika stood by the window to see the clouds mixing with each other and thundering. It was scary. She stretched her hand to feel the wind touching her soft fingers and she closed her eyes loosing herself in it completely. Her mind was still lost in him. What if something would have happened to him ? Her eyes started glistening with tears as the fear of loosing her dear one once again came to her heart.
As she was busy in her own land, She didn't realise that Shivaay was wide awake. He would have screamed Anika's name loudly if he wouldn't have spotted her standing beside the window, a light sky blue Saree draped around her soft figure. He sighed in relief as he saw her. He couldn't see her face as she was back facing him. He got up from the bed with a lot of difficulty and went towards her with slow steps as if in a trance.
Unknowingly or by his heart’s wish, he wrapped his hand around her bare waist, nuzzling in her hair. Anika was snapped out of her thoughts feeling his cold, rough hands on her warm skin. Yes, She knows it is him, She can recognise his touch. The touch that sends shivers run down spine, the touch that is so soothing. His hot breathes fanning her neck were driving her crazy. For a moment she was lost and she rested her head on his shoulder with closed eyes.
A loud sound of thundering made her scared and she turned around, hugging him tight. Shivaay didn't take a minute to wrap his arms around her protectively. Her soft figure, pressed to his bare chest was making him mad But, at the same time it felt so right. It was just perfect, just him and her, in his arms. Then, Anika remembered that he was injured.
Anika : Sh.. Shivaay your wound, are you ok ? It was bleeding very badly and.. and you know, I..I was scared... You won't leave me right ? Tell me you won’t leave me like Ma right ? Shivaay I...
Shivaay : shh no.. no Anika I'm not going anywhere. Look I'm here, absolutely fit and fine. I'm with you, here.
Anika tightened the hug and slowly her sobbing stopped. But her next question made Shivaay boil in anger once again.
Anika : Why did you leave the party like that Shivaay ? I tried to talk to you but you just left.
Shivaay ( controlling himself and changing the topic ) : wh..where are we ?
Anika : that is not the answer of my question, Please Tell me what happened.
Shivaay : nothing happened.
Anika : No. I know something is bothering you. I remember you suddenly left the dance floor and you seemed to be angry, even KARAN noticed it.
At the mention of Karan, Shivaay felt like burning everything. His hold on her waist became very tight.
Anika : Shi...Shivaay what happened please tell...
Shivaay : Why you were dancing with that idiot ?
Anika ( confused ) : Who are you talking about ?
Shivaay : That...that Karan.
Anika : Oh.. Actually he asked me for a dance and he asked so sweetly that I couldn't deny. And he was...
Shivaay : Sweet ? You found him sweet, really.
Shivaay left her hand and was going to leave. Anika stopped him being totally confused at such behaviour.
Anika : What has happened to you Shivaay, it was just a dance. He just tried to....
Being fed up of listening to His ( Karan’s ) name, he pinned her to the wall, still holding her waist tightly.
Shivaay : STOP TAKING HIS NAME AGAIN AND AGAIN.
Anika ( slightly teary eyed ) : Shivaay you are confusing me, What did I just do ?
Shivaay : No, you did nothing, but that idiot did. How dare he ask you for a dance, I will kill him.
Anika ( Shocked ) : Are you mad Shivaay, why are you behaving like this.
Shivaay ( Shouting ) : Because I can't see you with some one else, Someone else means not any one else. YOU ARE  MY WIFE you get. If someone else will try to eye you, I won't tolerate. YOU ARE MINE, ONLY MINE.
Anika looked at him with mixed emotions as he poured out his possessive feelings.
Shivaay cupped her left cheek and said : I don't know Anika, But...But when I see you with anyone else, I don't like it. Just don't like it. I just want you to be with me, every moment every minute, always. Sometimes I don't like letting you go if Dadi called you, Or OmRu, Mallika, Gauri, Bhavya or...or badi ma. I don’t want you to go away from me ever.
Anika was baffled at such a reaction from Him. She never thought that he can behave like that, that too for Her. She felt like her heart will burst with the fluttering feeling. She looked in his eyes, feeling his sharp gaze making her stomach filled with lots of butterflies and cheeks getting heated with blood rushing in them. Shivaay thought, he was the only one who was loosing himself in this beautiful woman, he didn't know what he was doing to Her.
With her every breath, he inched close to her face making his breath to mingle with hers. He traced his hand from her cheek to her nape, bringing her face more than close. She closed her eyes feeling herself getting weak on her knees. The sound of raindrops falling on the ground was just adding more and more to their passionate feelings. He pulled her from her waist, leaving no space between them and placed his lips on hers.
As if, everything else disappeared, what existed was Shivaay, and Anika, in his arms as if they are not two but one. He sucked her upper lip and she in a daze, just responded by sucking his lower lip. Her hand wrapped around his nape and the other in his black locks, and Nothing could be right then this, nothing could be beautiful then this. Perfect is a word so small to describe their undefined feelings for each other. Their hearts beating at the fastest pace in a perfect rhythm created by their heartbeats and, their tongues fighting with each other with longing to explore more of each other was just a perfect combination.
They parted away because of the devil called Oxygen. Shivaay felt happy for being able to make her blush like no make-up can do. He admired her shy face in silence as she was trying to find God knows what while gazing on the floor. He didn't let go off her waist, nor she tried to go. But.... Shivika together and there is no Bone in Kabaab, it’s not possible. He left her unwillingly as there was a knock on the door. Anika went to open the door and smiled as she saw Dilshad and Rashid standing there. They saw her smiling and realised the reason of her smile seeing Shivaay awake.
Rashid : Hope you are fine young man.
Shivaay smiled and nodded while still confused and looked at Anika.
Rashid : Udhar Kya dekh rahe hain miyan, hum khud hi apko apne aap se milwate hain. Hum hai Rashid Khan aur yeh  humari begum Dilshad. Aapko chot lagi thi isliye aapko yahan le aye. *( Why are you looking there Young man, I'll introduce myself to you. I'm Rashid Khan and this is my wife Dilshad Khan. You were injured so we brought you here.)*
Shivaay : Thank you so much for helping us.
Rashid : Is mein Sukriya karne ki koi baat nahi hai. *( there is nothing to thank about)*
Dilshad :  Khuda ka shukr hai aap theek hain, varna  yeh jo aapki begum hain na, inhone toh ro ro Kar  apna bura haal kar liya tha. Aur aap ( to Anika ) Haste raha kariye, I'm sure aapke Shohar bhi aapki iss muskurahat ke kayal honge. *( Thank God you are fine, your wife was crying all the time. And you just keep smiling because because I'm sure Your husband would also be fan of this smile. )*
Anika looked at Shivaay who was smiling. Finally, this Bagad billa was a little happy, She thought.
Dilshad : Achha, ab hum chalte hain. Hum toh yeh dekhne aaye the ki aapko kisi cheez ki zaroorat toh nahi. Aur han, aapne apni chot par dawai laga li na ? *( Ok. Now we should go. We just came to see if you need anything. And, have you tended to your own wound ? )*
Anika : voh...
Before Anika could Answer, Shivaay panicked who just remembered that even she was injured.
Shivaay ( while checking Anika's forehead : Are you mad, look at it. It's a deep cut and no band aid no ointment. You are just...irresponsible woman. Come with me.
Shivaay took her to the bed and made her sit properly despite her denial. Dilshad and Rashid left from there while  smiling seeing the beautiful and loving couple.
Shivaay blew air on her wound and applied ointment. He was making faces as if he was the one whose wound is being tended. Anika was staring at his concerned face. She didn't realise that He was rebuking her.
Shivaay : now just sleep. I don’t want to listen to your excuses.
He covered her with the duvet and laid on the other side of the bed. One reason of avoiding her was that he didn't want her to think about there ‘Kiss’ and feel awkward. Both slept thinking about the same thing.
They had slept on their respective sides but, in the morning They were in each other’s embrace. Her head on his chest and his hands on her waist. It happens everyday. Anika being the early riser, always finds herself close to him and wander how she ends up wrapped in his embrace. Well ! If two opposite poles are next to each other then they will attract each other, even if they are asleep ( Does a magnet sleep too ? Hawwww I think your author has gone mad hehehe )
Anika woke up and went to freshen up. Shivaay also got up feeling alone without her. After that, they bid bye to Rashid and Dilshad as Rashid told them that his driver is here and he will drop them to there house.
The ride to the Oberoi Mansion was silent as Shivaay wanted to give her some time and Anika couldn't say anything because of her shy nature. Usually, She can talk for hours with him on silly topics but today she didn't know what to say.
They reached the Mansion and saw the whole family waiting for them. They were bombarded with questions as the family was really worried for them. Shivaay told them everything and for a minute everyone were scared. But seeing Shivaay and Anika safe They felt calm. Dadi asked them to go and rest for sometime.
Precap : Shivaay asking Anika if she regrets their intimate moment, more Romance and Ragini interrupting Their moment making Shivaay burst out in anger at her.

Target 170+ votes and 35+ comments
So, I hope you liked it. The chapter was long, I tried my best to make first kiss of Shivika special. Sorry if it was not good and worth reading.
Please give your feedback, it matters a lot to me.
Thanks to each n every person who voted and left a comment for the story.
Love you all a lot 😙😙😙😙😙
💖💖💖💖💖💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro