18. I Feel safe with you

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlo darlings
Here I'm back with an update.

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖💖💖

It was a normal day for everyone, but for Shivaay and Anika, it was disaster. Anika had been thinking how to go in front of Shivaay as she was feeling shy so she kept ignoring him. Shivaay was frustrated because of her ignorance.

At last, Shivaay thought to use another way to talk to her. Anika was moving towards their room as she thought Shivaay left for office. But Shivaay was too clever, he went out of the mansion through the front door and entered through the back door again. He directly went to their room and was waiting for her to come.

Anika came in to take her phone that was kept on the dressing table. She moved towards it to take the phone and when she picked up the phone, her eyes fell on Shivaay's reflection in the mirror as he was standing just behind her. Seeing him, she remembered their kiss and her cheeks heated up. Shivaay came more close to her, decreasing the distance between them.

Shivaay : What happened, Anika ?

Anika : I..I came to take my...my phone.

Shivaay : I'm not talking about that. Why are you ignoring me ?

Anika ( Without looking at him ) : I...I'm not ignoring you, why would I ?

Shivaay : Yes you are ignoring me from the time we returned home.

Anika : It's nothing like that.
Saying this, she started to leave when Shivaay caught hold of her wrist and directly asked what he wanted to know.

Shivaay : Are you embarassed from the incident of last night ? Do you regret what happened between us ?

Anika was confused as well as shocked from his question that was utter nonsense. How could he just think like that, but she realised that he is thinking like that because of her behaviour only. At the same time she felt happy too as she got him as her husband who is thinking about her feelings unlike typical men who think their wives as a property to use any time for their lust.

Shivaay felt more sad when Anika didn't reply to his question.

Shivaay : I’m...I'm Sorry Anika  I should have...I should have controlled myself from coming close to you. I know I hurt you. You can punish me, slap me but please don't be silent like this, I don't like your silence and Your ignorance. Please Anika forgiv....

Anika turned and hugged him tightly. Shivaay was about to fall because of the sudden force but he composed himself and hugged her even tighter. After a few minutes Anika broke the hug and spoke while rubbing his shoulders to sooth his tension.

Anika : aap aisa soch bhi kaise sakte hain ? Kya...Kya aapko ek baar bhi aisa laga ki main aapke sath confortable nahin hun, ya phir aapko aisa laga ki jo bhi hua voh meri marzi se nahi hua ? Main bas... bas mujhe samajh nahi aa raha tha ki kaise main...aapke samne ayun ya aapse baat karun. Par meri iss baat ka matlab aap aise nikalenge, yeh mujhe nahi pata tha. Main bas aapse ek baat kehna chahti hun, ki... ki jab app mere sath hain toh kuchh galat nahi Hai, aur naa hi galat ho sakta hai. Jitna safe aur protected main aapke sath feel karti hun, vaisa pehle kabhi nahi kiya. *( How could you think like that ? Did you feel that I was uncomfortable with you, or did you feel whatever happened was not with my  consent ? I just couldn't understand how to talk to you or come in front of you, but I didn’t think that you would interpret it like this. I just know one thing that... nothing is wrong when you are with me. I never felt so safe and protected as I feel with you.)*
She said everything without looking at him as she was too shy to tell him that she can never be angry on him and especially because of the moment they shared. She don't know what it was, what she felt but it felt perfect, beautiful. It was magical.
Shivaay was actually frozen at his place hearing her confession and that, she wasn't angry from him. He was actually very happy that she don't regret anything that happened, but he was not able to express his happiness.

Anika chuckled seeing him like that. She felt his grip loosened on her waist. An idea stroked her mind and she did it without any second thoughts. She stood on her toes and.... gave a peck on his cheek. She let her lips linger on his cheek and then, she left from their blushing like a new bride.

She ran towards the terrace and stood their to catch her breathes. She couldn't help smiling and blushing when he was not even here. But mere his thoughts were enough to give her all those fluttering feelings.
Shivaay was here literally zoned out because of her action. In these ten minutes he could just move his hand and keep it on her cheek where her petal like lips lingered for some time.

He felt his heart would explode because of happiness. He moved towards the bed slowly, his hand still resting on his cheek, and then, he just fell on the bed with a dreamy smile adoring his face.

At dinner table

Everybody sat at their seats but Anika sat on opposite side of Shivaay, between Om and Rudra. Shivaay’s eyes were not leaving her face even for a second and Anika was well aware of this. He was just enjoying staring her blushing face. After dinner everyone retired to their room and Anika too went to their room.

She looked through the whole room but didn't find him. She went to change into her night dress. When she came out then too, Shivaay wasn’t there.

Shivaay came to the room after making a call and saw Anika adjusting some files in the drawer. Ever since she came in his life, everything was Ok, in fact perfect. She collected all the mess of his life so easily. He went towards her and stood behind her. As she turned, she collided with him and held his shoulders for support.

Anika : You ?

Shivaay ( smiling ) : Yes. Me.

Anika : I..

Shivaay : I what Anika ?

Shivaay grabbed her waist and grinned mischieviously.

Anika : wh...what are you doing Shivaay ?

Shivaay nuzzled her neck and said : What do you think ?

Anika : Shivaay I...

She held his shirt in her fists as he bit her earlobe and then sucked it. He could feel her breaths becoming uneven and her eyes were shut tightly. He kissed at the corner of her lips and her lips parted in reflex as if, giving him all the rights he possess on her and asking him to capture them and that is what he did. He traced his tongue over her lips gently and sealed then in a passionate kiss.

She too responded to the kiss with equal passion and desire. He trapped her between himself and the wall. Although they broke apart being breathless, Shivaay moved his lips towards her neck and started giving wet kisses on her bare shoulder. His hand traced her bare back above the thread of her kurti. Anika’s state was just a mess of shyness, passion and longing. He bit her neck and then sucked it softly. Due to his action, a soft moan escaped her mouth. Shivaay was about to open the dori of her kurti when they heard someone call Him.

As their head moved to that direction, they spotted Ragini standing at the door. Her face clearly showed that she was pissed off seeing the intimacy between Shivaay and Anika. Anika just noticed Ragini’s face but failed to see Shivaay who was more frustrated and shouted at Ragini.

Shivaay : Are you mad ? Don't you have manners , Can't you just knock the door. How can someone be so stupid like you ? You just...
Shivaay left from there and Ragini felt scared as well as angry at this insult. She still couldn't digest that Shivaay came so close to Anika. She looked at Anika with anger but Anika didn’t care. She went and stood in front of Ragini, crossing her arms over her chest.

Anika : Ragini, don't you know that you should respect everyone's privacy, especially when you are entering a young married couple's room. You know what I mean, right ? Every HUSBAND and WIFE need some time alone. And today because of you my HUSBAND got angry as you spoiled our Private moment. So be careful next time ok.

Ragini couldn't tolerate her insult and left from there fuming in anger and jealousy. Shivaay, who just came back to the room, heard the whole conversation and felt proud listening to Anika’s words and the possessivenes in them. Anika’s whole confidence disappeared seeing him as she knew how he will tease her for this. Shivaay moved towards her as she moved backwards.
Shivaay : What did you say to Ragini, about us ?

Anika : No..nothing.

Her feet stumbled and she was about to fall. Shivaay tried to save her but he also stumbled and both of them fell on the bed, Shivaay being on top of Anika. Shivaay intertwined his hand with hers while staring in her eyes. He kissed her wrist, not moving his gaze from her angelic face and asked the same question again.

Shivaay : tell me Anika, what did you say to her ?

Anika : I just... I wanted to... I Don’t know.

Shivaay smiled seeing her nervousness and cupped her right cheek with his palm, brushing his thumb on her lower lip. Their intense eye lock was broken by Dadi's voice who was calling Anika.

Shivaay closed his eyes as he was irritated and this time he couldn't even curse the person who disturbed their moment as it was none other than his dear Dadi.

Shivaay : Har kisi ko mere romance se michmichi kyun hoti hai, Jise dekho bas meri hi Biwi se baat karni hai. *( Why everybody needs my wife to talk and want to disturb my romance )*
Shivaay muttered under his breath but it was audible to Anika whose eyes were about to come out any time.

Anika : Shivaay leave me, Dadi is calling me.

Shivaay : Tum kahin nahi ja rahi ho. Sab ke liye time hai bas mere liye nahin. *(No you won't go anywhere. You have time for everyone except me. )*

Anika : Aap pagal ho gye hain kya ? Jaane deejiye mujhe. *( have you gone mad. Let me go.)*

Shivaay ( with a grumpy face ) : Fine, go. Who cares about me ?

Anika shaked her head in disbelief seeing his childish anger and found him adorable. She pulled his cheeks mouthing an “Awwww" and he glared her while trying to be angry. But his fake anger vanished in thin air as she pecked his lips and ran from there to meet Dadi and of course, to run from this situation and her husband's cheapda intentions. Shivaay was once again, lost in his own land, hugging her pillow like it was Anika herself and rolled on the bed like a crazy lover boy.

Precap : Ragini and Mrs. Malhotra's chapter finish, Shivaay and Anika's vulnerability in front of each other.

Hope you all liked it darlings. Do tell me your views about the chapter and Don’t forget to vote and thank you to those who do vote.

Love you all a lot 😙😙😙😙
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro