19. I trust her more than my God

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlo darlings
Ok I know I'm late. But as I had told you that my MSTs are going to start from 4th September, I was busy in studying and then assignments are hectic. So please forgive me. Now, I will try my 110% to be more regular.
ENJOY READING 💖💖💖💖💖

To others it would seem that the blue eyed handsome man was busy in his work and was frustrated because of some problem. But his heart knows that this Billu is sad because his dear wife just made puppu of him and went to meet his Dadi.
He had made up his mind to not talk to her once she comes back to the room. Ha ! Who he was kidding ? He knows very well that he can't resist her, her smile, her talks, her antics. Everything about her just pulls him towards her. He can not even stay angry from her. He kept looking towards door continuously.
Anika came back after some time and he immediately looked at his Laptop as if he was busy. Anika came and sat beside him, really close to him.
Anika : Shivaay, what are you looking at the laptop when it's not even fully charged and the screen is black ?
She tried to suppress her laugh by pressing her lips together. Shivaay mentally face palmed himself at his stupidity.
Shivaay : You...
He left from there and laid down on the bed and closed his eyes pretending to sleep. Anika came and laid beside him and rested her head on her palm, her arm supported by her elbow. Then she put her palm on his cheek and kissed his other cheek. He smiled a little but maintained a stern face, with his eyes still closed. Then she kissed his other cheek and he smiled a little not being able to hide the smile anymore but he didn't open his eyes. Anika then kissed his forhead and he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer.
He expected her to kiss his lips next, but she wasn't that bold, was she ? She just stopped and stared his face. He frowned not feeling her lips and opened his eyes. She looked away in shyness. He turned and came on top of her making her eyes widen in shock. Before he could continue, janvi barged in the room shouting her fairy's name.
Anika literally pushed Shivaay and stood up before janvi could notice anything.
Janvi : Fairy fairy, story time.
She dragged Anika out of the room as Anika looked behind at Shivaay and gave an apologetic look. Shivaay sighed defeated as he can't do anything but wait. Just then his phone started ringing and seeing the caller ID he picked it up. Whatever he listened made his blood boil, he felt like destroying the whole world. Then, he received a video and after seeing It, he knew that today everything will be finished.
Anika narrated a story to janvi and asked her to go and sleep as they descended down the stairs. Janvi was walking over excitedly, playing with her teddy, followed by Anika who kept asking her to walk carefully. As they were in the middle of the stairs, anika stumbled because of something and her hand touched janvi's back that resulted in her pushing janvi. Janvi rolled down over the stairs and Anika screamed on top her voice terrified. But she failed to notice two persons smirking.
Everybody came out of their rooms and their hearts stopped beating seeing janvi lying on the floor with her head bleeding badly. Nobody noticed a scared Anika who felt like her world stopped. Shivaay was the first one to recover from the shock and picked janvi up in his arms and asked some one to call the doctor.
Doctor came and bandaged janvi's head. But as he knew janvi's mental condition he told the family members that the accident can affect her condition. He left from there after prescribing the medicines and asking them to call him when she is conscious.
As everybody were sitting in the hall, Shivaay noticed Anika standing at doorstep of janvi's room and staring janvi silently and sobbing. He knew what's the matter and his heart was dying seeing her tears. Before he could go to her Mrs. Malhotra came to show her fake sympathy. Shivaay looked at her with a weird expression as if he wanted to kill her then and there but was controlling himself because of Dadi's saddened state.
But it wasn't enough for the day. Ragini came fuming in anger and directly went to Anika and pulled her hand harshly. She dragged her to the centre of the hall but Anika still didn't react to anything. Shivaay's patience broke when he saw Ragini's tight grip around his wife's wrist. It felt like Nagini was trying to break Anika's hand with her grip.
Ragini : why the hell are you acting ? You were the one who pushed janvi aunty from the stairs and now you are showing that you love her very much.
Everybody looked on shock ed by this statement of Nagini. But noone reacted as they know that Anika can't do this and they also knew that Shivaay will himself deal with this.
Anika : N..no I didn't do a..anything. Dadi, I didn't do a...nything. ( She went to Shivaay ) Sh... Shivaay I didn't do anythi..ng please trust me.
Ragini : oh really, I saw you pushing her from the stairs. If you don't believe Me, then check the CCTV footage.
Anika nodded in no as she sobbed harder : Shivaay I swear I didn't do anything, I stumbled and...
Shivaay couldn't hold anymore as Anika's every tear was giving him so much of pain. He hugged her to his chest and kissed her hair to stop her crying.
Mrs malhotra : She tried to kill your badi ma and you are...
Shivaay : SHUTUP.
Ragini : Shivaay, you trust this girl when she is actually...
Shivaay : I SAID SHUT UP. WHAT YOU THINK, I WOULD BELIEVE YOU AND ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE BLAMING MY WIFE. AND yes I TRUST MY WIFE MORE THAN MY GOD. FOR A MOMENT EVEN GOD CAN BE WRONG, BUT MY ANIKA CAN NEVER BE WRONG. TODAY, YOUR GAME IS OVER MRS. KAMINI MALHOTRA AND MISS. RAGINI MALHOTRA.
Mrs. Malhotra : Wha..what do you mean ?
Shivaay : I'm I looking like a fool. What are you doing here, at this hour of the night ? And you got to know so soon that Badi ma fell from stairs. Is it a drama series that you will keep talking rubbish about my Anika and I will be silent. Not at all.
Ragini was sweating in fear already and Mrs. Malhotra was still standing as if nothing happened. But Shivaay's next words shocked her.
Shivaay : I'll tell you what actually happened. KHANNA !!!
Khanna : Sir
Shivaay : play the video
Khanna did as he was told.
Video 1
Kamini was standing In front of a Picture of Shakti and pinky, but the shocking thing was, she had scratched the picture with knife very badly. She was laughing like a mad person.
Kamini ( Looking at Shakti ) : You rejected me because of this pinky right ? You knew that I love you but you rejected me because you loved this pinky during college days. You married her. I also got married to make you jealous but you were happy with your wife and your son and your other child who was going to born soon. I couldn't tolerate that. So I KILLED YOU BOTH. ( She laughed an evil laugh ) I thought the story is finished. But No, look ! Today same things are happening to my daughter. She loves your son but that Anika came in between them, like pinky did. But I won't let me daughter's fate to be like mine. I'll do anything to save my daughter's love, even if that means to kill your sweet daughter in law.
Video 1 ended and the other started.
Ragini and Kamini planned to harm janvi and put the blame on Anika. They discussed their whole plan like Sending janvi to Anika to listen story and then, tieing a thread in the middle of the stairs to make Anika stumble and push janvi unintentionally.
Video 2 ended.
After watching the videos, it felt like it was the worst dream they've ever seen. How could someone stoop so low. Dadi sat on the sofa with a thud and was crying so miserably that it became difficult for Om and Rudra to console her. Gauri and Bhavya were trying to be strong to handle Mallika. Shivaay had seen his parents, had spent a little time with them but Mallika couldn't even see them. She lost her parents because of some one like kamini.
Shivaay ( Without any expressions ) : Khanna ! Call the police and ask them arrest both of them. Make sure they are punished severely.
Kamini and Ragini were taken away by the police as everybody left towards their room, still not able to believe what they just saw. Shivaay stood there only, staring nothing at particular. Anika took baby steps towards him, but before she could say something, he left from there towards their room.
She ran behind him but the scene in front of her made her terrified. The room was in a big mess and every single thing was broken and scattered on the floor. But she was scared after seeing Shivaay's condition that was more messy than the room.
Anika : Shivaay !
Shivaay didn't reply.
Anika : Shivaay !
Shivaay : LEAVE ME ALONE !!
Shivaay shouted on top of his voice that made Anika shiver with fear but she didn't move an inch from her place.
Anika : Shivaay please...
Shivaay : Anika go, please.
Anika ( Strictly ) : I won't go. ( Holding him from his shoulders, she said lovingly ) Shuvaay please stop taking all the burdens on yourself. I know you are hurt, but please don't keep everything within yourself. Please share it with me. Shivaay I can see in your eyes, how much pain you are bearing all alone, how hurt you are, please let it go. Please... I beg you. I can't see you like this, nobody can.
Shivaay's strict, emotionless face turned a sad one and lastly, his eyes broke into a pool of tears. His emotions that he had bottled up since childhood came rushing through his eyes, as if at last his heart felt at peace in her embrace. He never felt so peaceful, so safe. He had always been protective, but he had never been 'protected' and today when she was embracing him as a shield, it made him feel like shouting and to throw every pain out. He didn't try to suppress his sobs, his tears and kept crying.
Anika leaned her head on the side of the bed and sat on the floor while he was still hiding his face in her chest, sobbing. She continued to ruffle his hair gently to calm his messed self. It did work as magic for him. His heart felt light, more than a flower. He felt like a fresh drop of dew resting on a fragrant flower.
He lifted his head a little to look at Anika who was also shedding tears silently as her eyes were closed. He raised himself a little from her chest and that made her open her eyes and to see his face really close to hers. She touched his cheeks softly as if a little hardness will break him. He caressed her hand that rested on his cheek and his other hand resting on her cheek. His lips touched her wrist that had nail marks from the tight hold of Ragini as Anika closed her eyes breathing heavily from the new sensation.
No matter they have been really close in these two days, but every time he comes near her, gives her new feelings stronger than the earlier ones. He then reduced the difference between them and sucked her tears. Don't know when, he felt himself sucking her lips, she didn't feel when she started responding. His touch can never fail to amaze her.
As they broke the kiss a tear fell from Shivaay's eye as he tried to look away but she didn't let him do so.
Anika : Shivaay, today I want you to say everything. Everything that makes you feel sad, that troubles you, that tarnishes your happiness and peace.
Shivaay laid on her lap as he held her hand that was wrapped around his stomach, the other hand caressing his head.
Shivaay : When Mom dad were with me, Anika, I was not like this. I used to be a child, who was pampered, loved. But when mom and dad left, they took my smile and happiness with them. I could never forget them, never. Dad used to come to me every night to discuss about my day and about his own. Mom used to scold me because I didn't like eating vegetables and fruits. Bade papa and badi ma were never in good terms with each other due to bare Papa's affair but When Mom and dad left, Bade papa became more ignorant and carefree towards the family. Om used to feel so lonely because badi ma used to stay alone most of the time. Rudra was small that time, he used to cry for badi ma. Mallika used to cry. Dadi tried but what and how much she could do alone. She was worried on Me, and I, on Rudra, Om and Mallika. One day, I found that Rudra was crawling and was about to fall off the stairs. That day, if I was a little late, I would've lost my little baby.
Anika felt herself falling weak listening to his loud sobs as he wasn't able to speak. She rubbed his arm to sooth him and whispered softly to him to not worry.
Shivaay continued.
Shivaay : That day, I decided to be this Shivaay Singh Oberoi. I stopped crying, it was difficult Anika, trust me it was really difficult to not cry AND to not break down. I used to sit alone for hours. I used to study really hard just because I wanted to avoid thinking, to avoid mom and dad's memories. I used to be with om, when bade papa and badi ma used to fight. I and Om used to take care of Mallika and Rudra. I learned cooking in the age of 12, only because my siblings missed the food made by their loved one. It hurts Anika, to not being able to be weak. I always wanted myself to be... to be held by some one but I couldn't let them feel sad because of me. But today, I found that person in you Anika. I felt so calm, so relaxed as I'm feeling because of you being here with me. I know it all burdened you..
Anika ( crying ) : shh... no. I will always be here, with you. Never ever feel that you are alone. Never feel that you are burdening me by sharing your inner turmoils with me. Remember, I will always be standing by your side in any problem, infact one step ahead of you. Every problem will face me before it comes to you. That's your Anika's promise.
Shivaay felt complete, by listening to her words. He turned to the other side and hugged her from her waist, hiding his face in her dupatta.
Next morning, Shivaay woke up first, to find himself sleeping with his head on Anika's lap. He realised that Anika was sitting whole night and didn't woke him up. He could see tear marks on her cheeks. He kissed her forhead and picked her up. He made her sleep on bed comfortably and left to take a shower.
When he came back Anika was awake. She was trying to get up but her back was paining a lot due to sitting whole night. Shivaay went to her and helped her in getting up.
Shivaay : Why didn't you wake me up ?
Anika ( Confused ) : Shivaay but you woke up before me.
Shivaay : you...you are mad. I'm talking about last night. You were sitting whole night, and now your back is paining.
Anika : I'm ok. Nothing happened Shivaay. I'll go and have a shower, it will be fine.
Anika left from there. When she came after taking shower, Shivaay was still sitting there.
Shivaay : Come here and apply this gel, it will help in relieving your back pain. Come here.
Anika : I'll do it myself Shivaay don't worry.
Shivaay : Just come here I said.
Anika went and sat on the bed unwillingly. Shivaay sat behind her to apply the gel on her waist. He applied the gel on her waist as she was wearing a Saree and it made the task easy. He only knew how he controlled himself from not getting all those naughty thoughts when he touched her bare waist. Her condition wasn't better either. She didn't know what caused her to shiver ? the gel or his touch. She clutched the bed sheet tightly and bit her lip to not moan his name.
Shivaay : Done.
Anika was still lost and didn't hear him.
Shivaay ( A little loudly) : Anika, it's done.
Anika : Ye...Yes. Ok. Lets go.
Shivaay : Where ?
Anika : for breakfast of course.
Shivaay : you are not going anywhere ok. Sit here and rest, I'll bring your breakfast here.
Anika : but..
It was useless to say something as he had already left. After having breakfast Shivaay left for office but only after giving strict instructions to everyone to not let Anika move from the bed.
At night, when Shivaay came back, he found Anika searching something in the wardrobe. The shocking thing was, the whole room was messed up. Anika is not like this, she never gets so impatient, no matter how urgent it is. But today suddenly what has happened to her ?

Precap : Anika sharing her insecurities with Shivaay.
Target : 190+ votes and atleast 30 comments please.
Thank you for voting and liking the story
Love you all a lot 😘😘😘😘
💖💖💖💖💖💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro