2. Meet the Heroine

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlo darlings

Here I am with a new chapter. No bakwas of mine n read the chapter. ENJOY READING😙😙😙😙

A beautiful and innocent girl is sleeping in a really uncomfortable sitting position. Tears strains are visible on her face. Cool breeze coming from the open window is playing with  her long , silky black hairs.  Her pinkish nose and cheeks making her look cute n beautiful at the same time. She is sleeping beside her mother , holding her hand tightly and her mother,  Avantika is awake adoring her daughter who is her life. She is the only reason for her to live. She caressed her forhead lovingly n a tear trickled down her face. 

Feeling something wet on her cheeks,  ANIKA woke up. Avantika quickly wiped her tears off n plastered a smile on her face. But anika was not a fool who couldn't see the pain in her mother's eyes. She knew her mother was thinking about Her n her future after she..... She can't complete this sentence even in her mind.

Anika : Ma aap kab uthe. Aapne mujhe uthaya kyu nahi. Mai abhi aapke liye chai aur breakfast laati hun *( ma when you woke up? Let me get you tea and breakfast )*

Avantika smiled at the antics of her innocent yet non - stop blabbering daughter. She stooped her and said Sge's fine and asked her to go n freshen up n She herself will make breakfast for both of them. Anika gave her a deadly glare n said in an authoritative tone " Bilkul bhi nahin. Aap koi kaam vaam nahi karoge samjhe aap.😡😡😊😊 breakfast mai banaungi. Par aap vahan baith kar apni beti ko breakfast banate dekh sakte ho😊 *( Not at all. You are not going to do any work . But yes you can watch your daughter making breakfast 😊 )*

Avantika smiled at her antics and agreed to what she says. After freshening up both the mother - daughter duo came to kitchen and anika made Avantika sit on a chair  comfortably and started doing her work. Avantika was in deep thoughts as what would happen to her BUTTERFLY, after she left this world. She (anika) is so innocent n gud. She thinks about others before herself. But this world is so cruel, it will tear her apart , it will break her , it won't leave a single chance to take advantage of her innocence. She didn't realised when tears started rolling down her cheeks. Anika saw her tears and immidiately came to her n wiped them off. She knew why her mother was crying. She nodded in a no to ask her Ma to stop crying n said in a dramatic way " I hate tears Avantika " ( famous dialogue hai , pata hi hoga sab ko 😊)

Avantika : Anika beta mujhse ek vada krogi ??*( Anika will you make a promise to me )*

Anika gave a confusing look. Avantika took both her hands in hers and asked her to promise her that she would take care of herself once she d..... Anika didn't let her complete that sentence n hugged her tightly. After an emotional moment both of them broke the hug and then to change her mom's mood anika turned on the music and started dancing while doing her work.

( I LOVE THIS SONG😍😍 I KNOW I SAY THIS ABOUT EVERY SONG BUT MUSIC IS NOT LIMITED AND EVERY SONG HOLDS DIFFERENT EMOTIONS N FEELINGS , ISN'T IT ??? N THIS SONG IS SO LIKE ME THAT'S Y I LOVE IT I OFTEN DANCE ON THIS SONG WHEN MY MOM SAYS " ISS KUDI DA KI BANU SHURE JA KE * WHAT WILL HAPPEN OF THIS GIRL AFTER SHE GETS MARRIED * HAHAHA. OOPS SORRY )

( BOLD WORDS ARE ORIGINAL LYRICS N SIMPLE ONES ARE TRANSLATION N ITALICS ARE ACTIONS OF HEROINE 😉)

hum to bhai jaise hain waise rahenge

I'll remain as I am.

ab koi khush ho ya ho khafa
hum nahin badlenge apni ada
samjhe na samjhe koi hum yahi kahenge
hum to bhai jaise hain vaise rahenge

now whether someone be happy, or be upset,
I'm not going to change the way I am.
whether anyone understands or not, I'll say this,
I'll remain as I am.

ANIKA TIED HER DUPATTA WITH HER WAIST. SHE  KEPT HER ARM ON AVANTIKA'S SHOULDER SUPPORTED BY HER ELBOW N STARTED SINGING THE LYRICS BY MAKING DIFFERENT FACES SUCH AS HAPPY , ANNOYED AND SO ON.

hum dil ki shahzadi hai, marzi ki mallika
sar pe aanchal kyun rakhein, Dhalkaa to Dhalkaa
ab koi khush ho ya koi rooThe
is baat par chaahe har baat TooTe

I'm the princess of my heart,
why should I keep the scarf on my head, if it fell, let it.
now, whether someone be happy, or be angry,
even if every promise breaks for this,
I'll remain as I am.

SHE KEEPS HER HANDS ON HER WAIST AND MAKES A PROUD FACE AS IF SHE WAS A PRINCESS, INDEED SHE WAS A PRINCESS OF HER MOTHER. SHE COVERED HER FACE WITH DUPATTA AND THAN INSTANTLY THREW THE DUPATTA AWAY FROM HER FACE.

humein shauk mehandi ka na shehnaai ka hai
humare liye to apna ghar hi bhala hai
sunta agar ho to sun le qaazi
lagtaa nahin kabhi hum honge raazi

I have no yearning for the henna or the clarinets,
for me, my house is good.
if you are listening, O qazi, hear this,
I don't think I'll ever say yes (to a groom).
I'll remain as I am.

SHE SHOWS HER PALMS TO SAY THAT SHE'S NOT INTERESTED IN MEHENDI N ALL. THEN SHE MADE A SHEHNAI ( IT'S A SOUTH INDIAN INSTRUMENT PLAYED IN MARRIAGES DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S CALLED IN ENGLISH ). THEN SHE KEPT HER ONE HAND ON EAR AND EXTENDED THE OTHER SHOWING THAT SHE'S SINGING AND MADE FACES AS SHE SAID " LAGTA NAHIN KABHI HUM HONGE RAAZI "

THE MOTHER - DAUGHTER DUO DANCED AND SHARED CUTE MOMENTS WITH EACH OTHER.

Then both of them had their breakfast.

Afternoon

The door bell rang and Anika went to open the door. She saw an old lady standing there.

Lady : Puttar Avantika hai ?? *( Beta is Avantika here ??)*

Anika : Ji han hain p...par , maine aapko pehchana nahi *( yes but I didn't recognised you )*

Dadi smiled and said " par maine tumhe achhe se pehchan liya " *( But I recognised you )* Then they heard AVANTIKA'S voice from inside and she asked who was there. Anika invited Dadi inside. As soon as Avantika saw dadi , she vbecame very happy and hugged her tightly. Anika was standing there not understanding the happenings. Avantika introduced anika to dadi and anika greeted her by touching her feet and saying Namaste. Dadi at once was so impressed by anika's sweet gestures and her nature.

Avantika and dadi were talking and anika served tea and snacks to both of them.

Anika : Ma kya mai Orphanage ja skti hun *( mom can I go to Orphanage )*

Avantika : Han beta jao *( ok. Go )*

@oberoi Industries in shivaay's cabin. It was 1 in noon and shivaay was busy with his files n all. Just then Khanna came and reminded him that yesterday Dadi asked him to go to the ORPHANAGE for the donation. The Orphanage was supported by shivaay and he also pays for the education of the children of the orphanage. Shivaay got angry as khanna was reminding him about this so late and then he directly left for Orphanage. Although shivaay used to visit the orphanage due to dadi's insistence n he never interacted with the children but he felt happy with thise children's happiness but he never shows it and always maintains a stern face  ( bagad bilka😂😂)

Anika reached " ASHIYANA ORPHANAGE " One of those places which make her forget Her own problems , Her own sorrows. Here she gets peace of mind. As soon as all the children saw anika, they all gathered around her. Their faces glowing with happiness as anika was tge one who used to give them the love which a family gives a child. Anika used to bring chocolates, baloons for them and also books.

Seeing the happy faces of these children , anika felt really contended as she was the reason for these heart touching smiles. The Orphanage's caretaker Radha , a lady in her mid 40's was so impressed by the way anika handeled all the kids. Children also obeyed anika.

After giving chocolates n baloons to all of them anika went to talk to Radha aunty about Orphanage's management and all. Although she knew that Oberois will handle it but still she used to ask about the same. She don't know who they are but she was happy for the children as tgey are getting education n shelter bcz of them.

Radha and anika were talking about AVANTIKA'S condition n Anika , thinking about her mother's condition was not able to hold back her tears. Just then another orphanage worker informed Radha that someone is here to meet her. Radha went to meet Him while anika was sitting there only, crying.

HERE IN ANIKA'S HOME

Avantika was still tensed for Anika. She wanted her to be settled in her life. Dadi sensed her tension. But when she asked her, Avantika denied saging it's nothing.

Dadi : mai teri maa jaisi hun , teri har pareshaani bhamp leti hun bta kya baat hai. *( Avantika u r like my daughter,  I can sense your tension very well tell me )*

Avantika : ( Avantika calls her maa) Maa, mujhe anika ki chinta hai. Mujhe dar lagta hai ki mere jane ke baad koi meri beti ke bholepan, uski achhai ka fayda na uthaaye. Mai bs use settle hote dekhna chahti hun. Aap meri madad krengi na. Mujhe anika ke liye koi achha ladka dhundna hai, jo uska saath de, uski care kare JO USKA HUMSAFAR BANE *( Maa, I'm tensed for anika. I don't want anyone to take advantage of her innocence n goodness. I want her to be settled in life. I want u to help in finding a suitable person for anika who would take care of her WHO BECOMES HER HUMSAFAR. )*

Listening to avantika's talks The only thought in her mind was Shivaay and anika. She has seen anika just today but she knows about her from very long as Avantika used to tell her how her daughter is. She , at once decided this.

Dadi : Agar tumhe aitraz na ho toh....meri nazar mein ek ladka hai. *( If u don't hve any objection then I have a boy in my sight for anika )*

Avantika became happy instantly as she knew if suggested by Dadi/ Maa , then the boy must be very gud match for anika. She instantly asked her to proceed.

Dadi : Mera pota, Shivaay. *( my grand son shivaay )*

This was it for Avantika. She knew Dai / maa from her childhood n if shivaay is her grandson then he must be very caring and gud person. She instantly gave a big smile to Dadi telling her that She's ready for this.

So both of them decided to do as they've decided. N first task was to Talk their children respectively.

Suddenly AVANTIKA started coughing badly. Dadi panicked and AVANTIKA'S health was continously deterioting so dadi took her to hospital with the help of the driver.

In orphanage

Shivaay met Radha and asked If everything was going ok. Radha replied in a yes n also thanked him for what they're  doing. Shivaay,  don't know why but asked where all the children were. Radha was also surprised as He never asks about anything else but still she replied that they must be playing with their FAVORITE ANIKA DIDI. Listening to that name shivaay felt an unknown Feeling inside His heart, an urge to see Her. He himself was not aware why??

Shivaay came out of Radha's office, He was supposed to go back to his office but unknowingly he started to roam around the orphanage area. He came to the garden which was at the Backside. He heard someone crying. His heart felt a sting pricking him. WAS IT BCZ OF THE CRYING OF THAT UNKNOWN GIRL ?? His heartbeats raced n he started walking towrds that GIRL 

Just then all the children gathered around anika to play with her. Anika being anika wiped her tears. Children observed her face n asked if she was crying but she denied which was heard by shivaay. He was amused at the selflessness of this girl. N then she started playing with the children. Due to wind , her hairs were continously blocking shivaay's way. He wanted to see her face but wasn't able to do so. N then the girl n the children went to the other side. Shivaay was so lost in the that beautiful soul's thoughts that he didn't realised that Khanna was calling him since 10 minutes as they had to attend the meeting . At last khanna gathered hus courage and shouted in his ear to bring him back to this world. Shivaay knew he was at fault as khanna was shouting frim so long but being SSO he shouted at that poor soul for doing that.

Khanna( murmuring) : Shivaay sir khud hi kisi ke khayalon mein khoye huye the aur mujhe hi daant diya. Agar nahi chillata toh sir kehte mujhe remind kyu nahi karwaya kj meeting hai. *( Shivaay sir himself was in someone's thoughts n shouted at me. If I wouldn't have shouted then he would have said Why I didn't reminded him of the meeting )*

Shivaay : Kuchh kaha tumne *( did you said something )*

Khanna nervously nodded in a no and opened the door of the car fo shivaay. He himself took the driving seat. He observed his boss expressions from mirror reflction , which was his fav work 😂😂 Shivaay was completely unaware of his surroundings and was in thoughts of HIS DREAM GIRL😍😍😍😍😙😙😙

PRECAP : AVANTIKA IN HOSPITAL AND SHIVIKA MEETING OR MAY BE MARRIAGE.

HLO DARLINGS

I'M SO SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE. I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE THIS CHAPPY YESTERDAY BUT DUE TO A PERSONAL PROBLEM,  I COULDN'T UPDATE. SO SORRY. PLS FORGIVE YOUR STUPID AUTHOR.

A/N GUYS I WON'T DRAG THE MARRIAGE FIASCO. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO DESCRIBE THE RELATION OF ANIKA N OMRU N FAMILY AFTER SHIVIKA MARRIAGE. YOU ALL WOULD LIKE IT. I'M SURE. HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND

PLS GUYS DO VOTE N COMMENT. N THANKS WHO VOTE N COMMENT FOR THIS STUPID GIRL'S STUPID STORY DUE TO  WHICH THIS BOOK MANAGED TO REACH #977 I.E. IN TOP 1000

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH😍😍😍😍😍😍

GUD NIT

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro