3. DESTINY

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlo darlings

Here I am with another update. ENJOY READING💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Kalyani (dadi ) took Avantika to hospital. Her condition was serious. She was thinking about Her n AVANTIKA'S talks about shivika marriage. She was worried about anika as what would be her state after seeing avantika in this situation.

Anika came back from orphanage. Avantika was not at home n door was open. She asked her neighbour aunt whom Avantika tells everything before going anywhere. She told anika that Avantika's health wasn't well so their guest ( dadi) took her to hospital. Listening to this, anika's heart Skipped a beat. Her mind started assuming what her heart wanted her to not. She stabled herself and rushed towards hospital.

Shivaay, being a protective person was worried for His dadi as she was still not home. He asked khanna about dadi's whereabouts and he got to know from him that she's in hospital. Listening to word Hospital was enough to give him a heart attack. He asked him what happened to which khanna replied saying, that she's fine but is with Her friend's daughter whom she went to meet. Shivaay sighed in relief as dadi was fine. But still he thought to pay a visit to the hospital and pick dadi up from there. So he headed towards hospital

Here Anika reached hospital. She was a crying mess by now. Her eyes were red n puffy. She asked from the reception about Avantika's ward. She rushed towrds her ward. She saw dadi sitting infront of the ward. Anika walked upto her n asked in a chocked voice " D..dadi M..Maa kaisi ha...hain?? Voh th...theek hai na? *( dadi How's Mom's condition?  She's fine right?)*

Dadi looked at anika and seeing this vulnerable soul infront of her, she wanted to hide everything from her but she couldn't do so. Anika needs to know everything. So she stood up  and held anika gently by her shoulders and asked her to sit down. Her actions were making anika more and more restless. Anika denied to sit and asked about Avantika's condition. At last dadi told her.

Dadi : Anika, doctor ne bola hai ki....ki Avantika ki halat kharab hai. Us..uske paas zyada waqt nahi hai. *( Anika,  doctor has told ne that Avantika's condition isn't gud. She doesn't have much time)*

Anika was sitting numb. She heard every word but wasn't able to say anything. She was so stirred up from inside that she wasn't able to express anything. She was staring at dadi with an emotionaless face. Dadi understood her inner battle. She caressed anika's head with motherly affection and care.

Doctor came out of the ward after Avantika's check up and told them that  they can meet Avantika. Dadi chose to be sit back and let anika talk to her Mom in privacy as right now only Avantika can handle anika. Anika, still in a trance of dadi's words walked inside the ward with baby steps. She saw her mother lying on the bed witb so many machines around her. Avantika saw her and gestured Anika to come to her. Anika's emotions came to the surface as a flood and she ran upto her mother and cocooned herself in her mother's protective arms. The tears that seemed to be dried just a moment ago, now were flowing loke an unstoppable stream.

Avantika caressed her back trying to pacify her but failed as she herself was crying by then.  She was sad, not because she is going to die soon but bcz she had to leave HER INNOCENT ANGEL alone.

Shivaay reached the hospital and asked about the ward of Miss. Avantika Mehra. The receptionist informed him and he Headed towards the ward. When he saw dadi infront of him safe and sound was relieving to him. Although he knew already that she's fine but His heart was fearing to lose his dadi. After his parents, dadi is the one who is his source of solace, ofcourse his brothers are also there but dadi is his mother n father. On top of that, His heart was beating faster, the way it was beating in the orphanage when he saw that GIRL. Was she here?? His heart quetioned him. But his mind denied.

He hugged dadi and asked her to come home with him. Dadi asked him that she need to stay here as Avantika's health isn't gud and ANIKA is alone here. SHE won't be able to cope with this situation alone. Listening to the name ANIKA, He was feeling a pull towards HER. SOMETHING THAT HE NEVER FELT BEFORE . He shrugged his thoughts n asked dadi to come with him as she also needs rest. Afte arguing for 10 minutes, she lost infront of her stubborn grandson. But she told him tgat she wants to meet Avantika and ANIKA for once, to which he agreed.

Anika's cries turned into sobs. Avantika made anika look at her by holding her chin.

Anika : Doctor paagal hain. Unko kuchh nahi pata. Ave hi bolte rehte hain. Aap kahin nahi ja rahe ho na ? *( Doctors are mad. They don't know anything. They speak rubbish all the time. Your not going anywhere right?)* ( she asked innocently, as if wanting to hear What she n her heart wants to but Is DESTINY this much Merciful ?? NO....IT'S NOT.)

Avantika had tears in her eyes seeing her baby doll so vulnerable. She nodded in a no to tell HER that doctors aren't saying rubbish. But how much ever she tried to make HER understand, SHE was adamant to listen what SHE WANTED TO HEAR.  But it couldn't happen. Anika hugged her again and cried her heart out.

Dadi entered the ward and Shivaay was behind her. He saw A GIRL CRYING CLINGING TO HER MOTHER. FOR A MOMENT HIS HEART FELT SHE WAS THE SAME GIRL WHOM HE SAW IN ORPHANAGE BUT THEN HIS STUPID MIND TOLD HIM TO SHUT HIS HEART UP. ( shivaay is listening to his mind a lot, don't worry shivaay baby I'll teach you how to listen to your HEART. 😉😉)

Avantika saw dadi and she made a pleading look to Ask her to pacify ANIKA. Dadi assured her through her eyes that she'll handle her. Dadi went upto anika and caressed her hairs. Anika looked up to see dadi nodding in no. Anika knew she has to be strong for her mom. She wiped her tears off and got up from the bed. 

All this while SHE was back facing shivaay which was pissing him off. Whyy??? HE DON'T KNOW. finally she turned and.... He was lost in her face. It was tear stricken and was pale with puffy eyes but still she was BEAUTIFUL. He came out of his thoughts when dadi introduced Shivaay to Avantika, He greeted her. Avantika liked him in first meet itself. ( you all know why 😊)

Anika was standing there but her mind was in his own land. She knew she was going to loose the most Important thing of her life HER MOM, HER EVERYTHING but she just didn't wanted to admit it. She was ignorant of what was happening around her. After a while, Anika adjusted Avantika's pillow and made her lie down properly, covered her with duvet. She told her to rest. Then anika, dadi and shivaay came out of the ward.

Anika :  Dadi, Aap bhut der se yahan ho, aap bhi thak gaye honge. Aap jayiye mai...mai hun yahan. *( Dadi, You are here from so long. U must be tired. You go home I'm here. )*

Dadi tried to protest but Anika didn't wanted to trouble anyone. Anika went to buy some medicines. While dadi wasn't feeling gud to leave anika alone. Dadi's mind came up with a an Idea. 

Dadi : Billu, main ANIKA ko aise akela nahi chhod sakti. kya hum.... *( Billu can we.... )*

She wasn't able to complete her sentence when shivaay interrupted her.

Shivaay : jaisa aap kahein dadi. Main abhi Unhe OM mein shift krne ke liye doctors se baat krta hun. *( As you say dadi. I'll talk to the doctors about shifting Her to OM. )*

Dadi smiled as how  her billu knows what she wants to say. Shivaay leaves to talk to doctor . Just then anika comes back and sees dadi still there.

Dadi : Anika, puttar mai tujhe aise akela chhod k nahi ja skti. Iss liye maine Faisla kiya hai ki Tu aur Avantika hamare sath OM chaloge. *( I can't leave you alone here. So I've decided that you and Avantika will go with us to OM )*

Anika : Dadi nahi. Pls aap fikar mat kro mai sambhal lungi. Mai nahi chahti hamari vajah se kusi ko bhi takleef ho. *( It's ok dadi. I'll handle everything. I don't wanna trouble you )*

Dadi : ( angrily ) chup kar. ( Sweetly ) puttar iss mein takleef kuchh nahi hai. Aur mujhe behas nahi chahiye. Agar Avantika teri jagah hoti toh ek baar mein baat maan jati. Ab chup chap meri baat maano. Maine shivaay ko bol diya hai voh doctor se baat krke sari zaroorat ki cheezein ghar pe hi Arrange krwa dega. *( Shutup.  There's nothing to trouble.  And I don't want argument.  If Avantika would've been at your place then she wouldn't have argued with me. Now listen to me quitely. I've told shivaay to talk to doctor. He'll make all the arrangements at home )*

Anika agreed unwittingly. But she didn't wanted to go as for her, her self respect was everything and living in someone else's home was awkward for her. But she had to agree.

Meanwhile shivaay came back after fulfilling all the formalities. They left towards OM in evening. After shifting Avantika, who was sleeping due to hight doses of medicine.

Dadi : Anika puttar tu ek kaam kar shivaay ke saath ja ke apna saman le aa. *( Anika do one thing, go with shivaay and take your stuff here )*

Dadi told her that she has told shivaay and he is waiting for Her in Car. Anika hesitatingly went outside n saw shivaay Standing with his car. She went to him.

Shivaay : umm....chalein *( Shall we go ?)*

Anika just nodded her head in affirmative and Both of them headed towards anika's home. Whole car journey was silent. They reached her home. Anika took some of her and Avantika's cloths and came out with her bag. She was looking at her home and her eyes were filled with tears because this small house has so many memories of Her with Her Mom. She wiped her tears and they left towards OM. Through our their drive back to OM, anika was staring outside the window and shedding tears silently and Shivaay was just glancing her. Their journey was silent as what could these two STRANGERS  talk about. But they were unaware of the PLANS DESTINY HAS MADE FOR THEM . THEY ARE NOT AWARE THAT THEY'RE GOING TO BE....HUMSAFAR.

NO PRECAP

I AM SO SORRY GUYS FOR MY BEHAVIOUR IN MY OTHER BOOK ABOUT VOTES N ALL. ACTUALLY I SAID I'LL GIVE TARGETS, THAT DAY I WAS REALLY REALLY STRESSED SO MY FRUSTRATION CAME OUT THAT WAY. I REGRETTED IT LATER. SO SORRY IF ANYONE FELT BAD WITH MY BEHAVIOUR. AND I WON'T GIVE TARGETS. I THINK IT'S MY TEST THAT I'LL HAVE TO MAKE YOU ALL FELL THAT YOU "SHOULD" VOTE FOR MY UPDATE. I MYSELF DON'T WANT TO FORCE YOU ALL TO VOTE. I AM BACK TO MY OLD, CAREFREE SELF AND NOW I'LL SAY WHAT I USED TO SAY... 

DO VOTE N GIVE YOUR VIEWS IF YOU FEEL I DESERVE IT.

ALL OF YOU WHO VOTE FOR ME THANK YOU SO MUCH.

LOVE YOU ALL 😙😙😙😙😙

GUD NIT N HAVE A SWEET SLEEP WITH SWEET DREAMS💖💖💖

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro