23. My heart's destination

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlo darlings
Here is the update.
Important note - Kindly refer to the previous chapter and read what Shivaay said about his crush. I forgot to mention that Anika only heard the conversation that was written in bold italics. Hope it's clear to you all.
ENJOY READING 💖💖💖💖
It's a sight worth seeing when your love is in front of you when you open your eyes in the morning. Anika was also feeling the same. Shivaay was sitting beside her, resting his head on the headrest. He was looking like a mess but still he looked handsome to her with his messy hair. After staring him for some good minutes she realised that he is sleeping beside her but in a sitting position. Why ?

She was about to wake him up but then she remembered him talking about a girl whom he miss and wants to meet. All the pain was back again and tears made their way through her eyes. She was feeling weak because of the last night incident and because of her fever also. But she got up without disturbing his sleep. She went out of the room after completing her morning chores. She tried to keep herself as busy as possible to avoid thinking too much but the more she tried the more she failed.

Shivaay woke up feeling a little pain in his neck due to sleeping in an uncomfortable position. He thought Anika would be in the washroom when he found the room empty. But she was not there. He went downstairs to check where she was and that too when she has fever.

Shivaay found her setting the table for breakfast. He went towards her, basically with the intention to scold her for not taking good care of herself. He stood behind her, waitng for her to notice him. As she turned around she collided with him and was about to fall but he caught her on time.

Shivaay ( Holding her from her waist ) : What are you doing here ? Yesterday you were starving yourself because of the stupid work and Last night you had fever. You should be in the room and rest but here you are setting the breakfast table. Nobody would starve without you ok.
Anika felt herself getting weak as his scoldings seemed to be a taunt to her. She didn't notice the worry and the care behind that scolding. Tears started dwelling in her eyes and she tried to free herself from his grip. She didn't want to end up saying something wrong to him. She knows it wasn't his fault as he was Forced in this marriage. But still it hurted her very badly especially because these days his care made her think that he likes her.
Anika : S..Shivaay leave me. I'm ok.
Shivaay : No you are not. Come and take rest. I'll ask someone to bring your breakfast in the room.
Anika : I said I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I'm not a child.
Saying this she left towards kitchen as she was not able to meet his eyes. She cried silently standing beside the kitchen counter. On the other side, Shivaay felt something wrong in her behaviour. Anika never talked to anyone like that even if she was irritated or Angry.
Shivaay didn't go to office instead, whole day he kept trying to talk to her but she replied to him in 'yes' 'no' or 'hmm'. It was getting difficult for him to tolerate her silence. He didn't like when she answered his questions without looking in his eyes. He liked nothing because he couldn't see her heart warming and the most beautiful smile.
At evening, Dadi told Shivaay to go to the Orphanage and check if everything is going well. He didn't know why Dadi asked him to take Anika with him. Anika had already told khanna to keep those gifts in the car that she had bought for the children. Anika and Shivaay left towards the Orphanage. During the whole journey, Shivaay kept staring Anika from time to time but she was just looking outside the window.
When they reached the Orphanage, Shivaay went towards Radha, the caretaker's office. He thought Anika would wait for him to come back. But when he came out he didn't find Anika. He went in search of her. At last, he found her sitting on the same bench where he had seen that Girl first time. Anika looked lost, like she was in deep thoughts. As he saw she was crying, he panicked. Before he could go to her, all the children gathered around her and she instantly wiped her tears off. She smiled looking at them and then khanna brought the gifts and chocolates which she distributed to them. But he was thinking that he didn't bring anything, than it must be Anika who bought all this for the children.
A little girl among the children : I love you Anika didi.
The other children : we also love you very much didi.
Anika : I also love you all a lot.
Shivaay's thoughts were stuck on the same name, Anika didi. He clearly remembers that Radha told him about the girl named Anika who was children's favourite and often visits here. He eyes widened in shock as well as surprise when he started realising that His Anika was the girl who stole his heart when he actually didn't even see her. His happiness had no bounds after realising that he fell for the same girl two times. Not actually two times, he falls for her every time, every minute he sees her.
He went towards Anika and kept staring her lovingly as he had seen her smiling freely. He was missing this smile from the morning. But the smile vanished as she looked at him. Her sad face was back again and he didn't know what was troubling her so much. He was about to say something but he got a call so he went to attend it.
The call took almost an hour as it was something important. It was raining heavily and he thought to go back home with Anika. He still wasn't able to believe that she is his Dream girl. When he went to the same garden he found that the children had left from there as it was dinner time. Anika was sitting there in the heavy rain, unaffected. It was a limit for Shivaay. He couldn't tolerate her sadness anymore. He wanted to know what it was that was troubling her so much.
He went to Anika and called her but she was too lost to listen to him. He then pulled her towards himself making her jerk out of her thoughts. She tried to free herself but the hold only got tighter. He held her from her shoulders reducing the distance between their faces. She didn't dare to look at him.
Shivaay : Look at me, Anika. ( She didn’t look ) Anika I said look at me ( he almost stouted).
Anika looked at him and as she did, her tears betrayed her. Even in the heavy rain her tears were visible to him and he couldn't tolerate that. He softened his grip a bit and then cupped her face in her palms.
Shivaay : What happened Anika ? Why are you behaving like this ?
Anika ( Not looking at him) : N..nothing.
Shivaay : No. Something is bothering you, you look worried. I want to know it.
Anika ( Strictly) : I said it's nothing. I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me.
Shivaay ( angrily) : I don't need to worry ? Do you even know how much I was worried in you from yesterday ? You had fever but You didn't tell me. You are ignoring me since morning, you are not even talking to me. You are...
Anika ( After pushing him away from herself) : Why you don't listen to me. I said I'm fine. I'm not a baby that you will have to take care of me. I can take care if myself.
She started crying with her eyes closed tightly. She tried to suppress her sobs by placing her hand on her mouth but it didn't work. Shivaay was shocked by her behaviour when she pushed him but seeing her crying so terribly, he forgot everything and engulfed her in a tight hug. She cried till she realised that he was hugging her. She came out of his embrace and turned to go but he stopped her.
Shivaay : you will have to tell me what's troubling you. I can't see you like this. You are my...
Anika : RESPONSIBILITY. I'm just your responsibility, a bloody forced responsibility. I'm just a burden that you will have to tow. I’m q bloody barrier between you and your happiness.
She shouted what was in her heart. But it didn't mean that she was angry in him. It meant that she was angry on herself for being in his life and he was away from that Girl whom he miss, or probably loves. Shivaay couldn’t hold on to his anger listening to the rubbish she just talked. He didn't know the matter but still what she said was a compete nonsense. He twisted her her one hand behind her back and pulled her towards himself.
Shivaay : You are a burden ? Responsibility ? A barrier between my happiness ? Do you know when I'm happy ? Do you know what and who can make me happy ? Do you know that you stupid woman !!
Anika ( Shouting with the same rage) : Yes !! I know. I know that you were forced to marry me. I know that I'm a responsibility for you. Your happiness is in that Girl about whom You told to OmRu and Sid yesterday. I know you liked someone but..But I  ruined everything, i ruined your life. If I weren't there, then you would have been happy. I...
Shivaay : SHUTUP!! Just shut up. You didn't hear completely what I said, then you thought everything in your own. Did you even once tried to talk to me ? No. You just kept assuming things. I.. I thought you know me. I thought you will understand me no matter what. I thought you can understand me without me saying my thoughts. But..  But you proved me wrong. I..I want to ask you Anika, Don't you know me ? Don't you know your Shivaay ?
Anika didn't look at him and kept sobbing. This time, Shivaay was angry beyond limits. He didn't care about anything.
Shivaay : Yes. I was talking about a girl. Do you know who she is, where did I meet her ? I'll tell you. ( pointing at the bench ) Here she was sitting, back facing me and crying. ( Pointing towards a direction) there I was standing, where I could not see her but hear her sobs. Then, I saw her hiding her own sorrow for the happiness of the children. And you know, she made a special place in my heart. And today, I got to know who that Girl was. She is the same girl who brings smile on my family's faces. She us the same girl who takes care of me like my mother does, scolds me like a father does and pampers me like a kid.
He left her hand and took two steps back.
Shivaay : Don't you know that the girl is standing right infront of me ? Don't you know that you always reminded me of that Girl ?
Anika tried to say something as guilt was clearly visible in her eyes. She tried to hold him but he signalled her to stop.
Shivaay : Bojh ( Burden ), right ? Responsibility, right ? Tumhari ek muskurahat se mera din ban jata hai, bojh ho na mujh par isliye. Tumhare ek aansu ko dekh kar dum ghut ta hai, bojh ho na tum mujh par. Office ka kaam bhale hi chhut jaye par mein 6 baje ghar aata hun kyun ? Kyunki mujhe iss bojh ke saath baatein karni hoti hain. Tumhare muh se ek ek baat mere liye hukm ban jati hai, Bojh hi toh ho tum mere liye. ( pointing at his heart ) Iski manzil tum ho. Kyun ? Kyunki bojh ho na tum. Yeh tumhari ek nazar se khushi ke maare hazaar baar dhadkta hai, bojh ho na tum.
*( Your smile makes my day and your one tear kills me, afterall you are a burden. I leave the office work in middle so that I can come back home at 6 in the evening, just to talk to you afterall, you are a burden. What you say becomes an order for me, why ? Because you are a burden. My heart's destination is you, why ? Because you are a damn burden. This heart beats a thousand times seeing you, because you are a burden. )*
He started leaving from there without looking at her. She took fast steps and back hugged him and cried. Shivaay tried to free himself but she tightened the hug and rested her cheek against his back.
Shivaay : LEAVE me.
Anika nodded in no without saying anything. Shivaay jerked her hands away and tried to go from there. Anika was already weak and exhausted due to her fever and now she was drenched in the rain. She was about to fall but Shivaay held her. He couldn't leave her alone even if her wanted. No matter how much he tries, his destination will be HIS Dream girl, his Anika.
Anika : Sorry !
Shivaay kept quite and moved towards their car holding her wrist. He asked her to sit in the car but she denied nodding her head in no.
Shivaay : What kind of a kiddish behavior is this ? Sid in the car. You are not well. Sit.
Anika : First, forgive me.
Shivaay : Sir in the car.
Anika : No.
Shivaay got angry and pinned her to the car. Her tears again melted his heart. He wiped her tears and nodding in no.
Anika : have you forgiven me ?
Shivaay looked away. She has only one way left. She cupped her face in her palms and turned his face towards hers. And then, She placed her lips in his. He was surprised by her action. It was not their first kiss, but it was initiated by her so it was special for Shivaay. Recovering from his shocked state, he started responding to the kiss. She traced his chest that was visible due to the wet white shirt with one hand and encircled the other around his neck. His hands didn't leave her waist and kept drawing patterns. Then He moved  his one hand and rested it in her cleavage making her gasp in shock.
Moving her hair aside he kissed her exposed shoulder and sucked the rain drops. She arched her head backwards to give him the needed access. He traced his nose on her collar bone. His breathe made her mad. "S..Shiv" She tried not to moan still it came out as a whisper but he heard it. He had never thought that his game could sound even more beautiful then he ever heard m. She was in another world with her weakness and sadness long forgotten. His touch is her medicine. She is his destination, but He is her everything, her humsafar as well as destination.
A loud thunder disturbed their raging desires. Shivaay realised what they were doing, in the middle of the road. He knew she was ill he asked her to sit in the car without making an eye contact with her.
Anika : Shivaay so...
He didn't let her complete and hugged her.
Shivaay : Never ever ignore me, ok. I won't be able to handle it.
Anika nodded in a yes happily but still she was crying. Shivaay thought to change her mood.
Shivaay : Anika, were you jealous ?
Anika ( Breaking the hug ) : N..no.
Shivaay : You were, admit it.
Anika : I was not.
Shivaay ( Teasingly) : Ok. If you weren't jealous, that means I can have a crush on any girl.
Anika looked at him with a jerk. But before her stupid tears could come back, he hugged her saying that he was joking. After that they left towards Oberoi mansion thinking about their day that gave a new energy to their relationship.
Thanks to all those who always vote and give their love to the story
Love you all a lot 😘
💖💖💖💖💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro