28. Yours forever

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlo darlings

Note :- This chapter contains mature stuff, not too much but read it only if you are comfortable. Otherwise you can skip it.

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖

Who could think, that getting too much attention and care can also make someone frustrated. It was happening with Anika. Shivaay's extra caring nature was getting on her nerves.

She woke up at five in the morning to eat her sargi. She had thought that being a deep sleeper, Shivaay would wake up late and she will eat her first sargi with peace. But as she stepped out of the washroom, she saw Shivaay was awake and waiting for her.

Shivaay was about to open his mouth to say something but Anika stopped him.

Anika : No. Yesterday you've tried a lot but it's going to change nothing. I'm doing this fast, it's final.

Shivaay frowned and got up from the bed and went towards the kitchen. He prepared the sargi like cutting the fruits and preparing all the sweets and then set a table for Anika.

Anika came out of the room after getting ready. She was surprised to see Shivaay doing the preparation for her. This man was too unpredictable as well as cute.

Anika : Suddenly what happened to you Mr. Oberoi ? A while ago You were not ready to let me do the fast and now you are preparing the sargi for me.

Shivaay : don't be so happy, just because I can't deny any of your wish that doesn't mean I'm very happy about you doing this. Stubborn headed girl.

Anika laughed seeing Shivaay's grumpy face and went towards him giving a cheek kiss to him. He smiled but immediately frowned understanding her intentions.

Shivaay filled the plate with sweets and the other plate with fruits, the sandwiches were also ready and juice was also there. Looking at all of this, Anika was sweating. She knew what was coming.

Shivaay fed her by his own hands and the way he made her eat, she felt she won't be hungry till next month. After making her eat well he picked her up in his arms and took her towards the bedroom.

He made her lay down on the bed and asked her to take rest.

Shivaay : Just stay here, don't walk or do anything otherwise you will feel weak.

Anika was just trying to think to which extent he could go to make her feel that he has gone mad. Whole day was spent by Anika, sitting in the room. And she didn't understand what her husband was up to. He checked her on every 15 minutes and then again he was on his secret mission. Anika kept asking him what he was doing but nothing worked.

Finally Shivaay’s wait was over. The moon came out of the clouds and Anika was also ready in her Red Saree, with her wrists filled with her bridal bangles and the khandani kangans sent by Dadi. Forhead adorned with a pearls and diamond studded maang-teeka, her long silky hair dangling on her back like a cascade and her petal like feet adorned with pearly Anklets and last, a pearly kamar-bandh teasing her milky waist. All in all, she looked like a weapon of beauty, dipped in innocence and blush.

She prepared the thali ( plate ) for the pooja of breaking the fast. She was only waiting for Shivaay. She was going towards balcony when Shivaay stopped her and they went to the terrace.

Shivaay broke Anika's fast once she had seen the moon through the seive He then made her sit on the table to have dinner. He served her all her favourite dishes prepared especially by him. He presented a morsel to her but she took it from his hand and made him eat it.

Anika : Do you think I don't know you enough ? I know you haven't eaten anything since morning.

Shivaay : How could I eat when you were starving. If you want me to live long than you also have to be with me.

Anika smiled at his genuine answer and they had their dinner.

Anika : Where is my gift by the way ?

Shivaay : gift ?

Anika : hawww ! Don't you know that husbands give gift to their wives when they do the fast.

Shivaay : I.. I didn't kn...know that. I...

Anika made a sad face and left from there towards the balcony. It was all dark there. She was scared for a minute. She started breathing heavily but calmed down when a hand snaked around her soft bare waist. She closed her eyes feeling the soothing touch of Shivaay.

He placed a feather like kiss on her ear and whispered something in her ear making her open her eyes.

Shivaay : How could I not fulfil your wish ? My queen deserves the best.

As soon as Anika opened her eyes, the lights were on and the beautiful scene infront of her took her breathe away. Is it a dream ? Her only wish was to be his forever. The balcony was beautifully decorated. The floor was covered with rose petals and the bed decorated with red rose petals and fairy lights dangling from the ceiling, not to forget the aromatic candles filling them with passion.

Shivaay came infront of her. He could see her face that was confused, happy, shy and what not. Before she could process this information in her mind, he sat on his knees holding her soft hands in his rough ones.

Shivaay : This is the thing I least thought about But, that was before I met you. After Dadi, I never bowed down infront of anyone. You are the first one for whom I feel something different, something beautiful, something that...That I can't describe in words. I can’t tell in words the place you have in my life as you are my life itself.

He paused for a minute and looked at her. He nodded his head negatively as a tear drop fell from her eyes.

Shivaay : No.. no Anika, that tiny thing falling from your eyes should not be there. It’s not their place. The thing that have place in your life is a smile on your lips. I don't know how to make you undestand that...that You've done something to me. If you are not around, I feel like dieing. You are the only person I feel who is only mine. I may sound selfish but I don't like to share you even with my family. ( He chuckled ) that's why Rudra irks me a lot nowadays.

Anika also chuckled at his antics and caressed his hands with her thumbs.

Shivaay : What I'm going to say, it happened long ago but..But I just took too much of time to realise it and I took even more time to say it to you. But what can I do, you are the one responsible for all of this. You are a magic, what you are what you do, it's all different but beautiful. And that's why, I had to make it special for you. I wanna say that...This stubborn, silly and khadoos Bagad billa is in love with you, madly, badly and deeply.

Anika opened her mouth to say something but all that came out was “Shiv”. Her tears were streaming like a river but there was not even one tear that depicted sadness, all that her tears showed was happiness.

Shivaay : You know, the day you asked me to make you mine, I didn't deny you. It was just that I knew you deserve the best. I don't know what I’ve done today is best or not but I’ve done what this ( Pointing at his heart) had told me to. I want to ask you Anika, will you be mine ? Will you give me a chance, to be ALL YOURS ?

Anika sat on her knees infront of him and hugged him tightly, whispering a “Yes” in his ear. He wrapped his hands around her waist tightly. He caressed her face as soon as they broke the hug. Kissing her forhead, he removed the maang-teeka. He kissed her closed eyes as her breathes became heavy once again. His lips lingered over her scarlet tinted cheeks as he kissed them one by one.

He held her chin with his fingers as delicately as one holds a flower.

Shivaay : Open you eyes, Anika. I won't do this until I look in your eyes and you give me the permission to do so.

Anika opened her eyes as if she was under a spell and stared in his green orbs.

Anika : I had told you, you don't need my permission. You own me like none else.

Taking it as a yes, Shivaay sealed their lips. He intertwined his one hand with hers as he sucked her upper lip. She also reciprocated the kiss with equal passion. Their heartbeats were never in such perfect sync as if two beautiful instruments are being played together.

He hovered over her as she layed down on the covered with rose petals floor. He kissed her neck making it wet causing the petals to linger on on her swan like neck. Her bare back was visible to him as she turned around, her front facing the floor. He opened the thread that was the barrier in between his hands and her skin. Placing open mouthed kisses on her back, he traced his warm foot over her cold one.

His desperate hands who were eager to explore her like never before, travelled down towards her waist. No matter how sexy this kamar bandh made her look, but it was disturbing his hands so he broke it, causing the pearls to roll on the flowery floor.

She tilted her face a little and looked at him through the corner of her eyes. He turned her towards himself and unpinned her pallu. She wanted to hold on to something to stop the fluttery feeling he was causing in her stomach. But what she had was the soft petals like her.

She opened the buttons of his black sherwani revealing his well toned chest as he removed her netted Saree leaving her in her sleeveless blouse and petti coat. He moved towards her belly and kissed her making her drenched in passion, leaving her in a mess of moans. She clutched his hairs in her fists and pulled him more into her as he placed wet kisses around her navel.

He moved toward her feet and removed her anklets, kissing her ankles one by one. He moved up again kissing her passionately. She was sitting in his lap, her hands roaming on his bare chest and his hands moving in her silky hair.

He picked her up in his arms and took her to the bed. She sat on her knees infront of him and removed his sherwani. Don't know from where she became so bold, but today she wanted no barriers between her and him. He pulled her closer by locking her hands behind her back and smooched her lips. She felt herself falling but he supported her.

She arched her head backwards as he removed her bra and started giving wet kisses over her neck and cleavage. She also pulled him more into her by hugging him tightly and his name from her mouth did nothing but to make him crazy.

She was lost in him, his every action did nothing but to burn her in desire of feeling him more and more. What she remembers after that is when he hovered her and explored the deepest secrets of her. The pain was nothing infront of the pleasure he introduced to her.

He was scared to give her that pain, but he did and kissed her with so much of love so that she doesn't feel the pain down there. Her sharp nails digging into his back gave him pain but more than that, he felt  her soft lips that didn't want to leave his rough ones.

Their bodies pressed to each other, hearts beating in perfect sync, legs entangled, what was perfect than this ? Nothing. They were complete when they cuddled each other, witnessed by the moon that smiled and the stars that cheered for the union of these two Lovers. They became HUMSAFAR long ago but this was the first step towards a new destination and now the journey will be more beautiful.

Okay, so I've tried my level best to write this chapter. I'm a failure when it comes to writing mature stuff. I just don't want it to be cheap, rather I always want it to be soulful. So hope I didn't disappoint anyone.

Target : 250+ votes

Thanks to all those who vote and gove their time to comment. Love you all a lot.

💖💖💖💖💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro