29. I'll never let you go away from me

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlo darlings

Anyone missed me ? Well my MSTs are finished. I fell down from stairs all thanks to my extra excited self and my hand was injured due to which I couldn't update earlier, so sorry for that also. So here is the update.

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖

Bliss ! It is bliss to be in his arms. It is pure bliss that she is his, in all senses. He knows her, better than anyone else. He is the one who will always be the reason for her to smile to the fullest. She loves her Shivaay to the moon and back.

Anika was smiling to herself remembering his confession, she was blushing when the last night played like a tape in her mind. She felt her cheeks getting crimson red as he snuggled more into her.

She tried to get up but seemed like her husband was in no mood to let her go. He pulled her towards himself, even in his sleep his hold was tight. She smiled and caressed his face and kissed his forhead, followed by his eyes and then his cheeks. She tried to move once again but....

Shivaay ( With his eyes still closed and pointing at his lips ) : What about here ?

Anika's face was worth watching. She was shocked as well as shy because of her chantomai husband's cheapda mode and that too early in the morning. Shivaay opened his eyes and chuckled seeing her o shaped mouth.

Anika : Why were you acting like you were asleep ? Leave me now.

Shivaay : Never. Without my morning Sweet dose, I'm not going to leave you.

Anika : Sh..ivaay you have a meeting today, let me go and get ready. Then I'll make breakfast for you. We have to leave in the evening.

Shivaay : No. I'm not going to move nor I'll let you go until....

He again looked at her parted lips and slowly smooched them. He turned their position and came on top of her. She thought he won't let her go now but he made her surprise again.

Shivaay : You must be tired because of last night. Just sleep for some more time, today I'll make breakfast for you, your highness.

He pecked her lips and left from their leaving her awestruck. She smiled to herself and snuggled to the pillow as his manly scent was still there to make her feel his presence. She slept while Shivaay left to make breakfast.

After some time Anika also woke up and after freshening up she went to find Shivaay. He was busy in making breakfast and didn't notice Anika coming towards him. She tip toed into the kitchen and back hugged him.

He was startled by her sudden touch but smiled as she rested her cheek against his back and her hands on his chest. He held her hands and pulled her in front of him. She was standing between him and the kitchen counter.

He kissed her nose that was slightly red due to the cold weather.

Shivaay : Is your highness in a romantic mood ? In that case, I should cancel my meeting, should I ?

Anika : No. It's nothing like that. Leave me Shivaay, and let me help you. You're getting late for the office.

Shivaay : But after last night, I don’t think I would be able to work. You know, you are troubling me a lot since you are looking so....( whispering in her ear ) hot.

Anika’s opened her mouth to say something but before that Shivaay kissed her. Anika didn't respond first but Shivaay pulled her towards himself leaving no distance between them and Anika started to respond.

Shivaay : Now I got my morning desert.

Shivaay said as he broke the kiss and looked at Anika's blushing face. After that they had breakfast and Shivaay left, but not before getting a good bye kiss from Anika.

By the afternoon Shivaay finished all his work and Shivika left for Mumbai. In the evening they reached Oberoi mansion. The whole family was very happy as they were missing Shivika a lot.

The family finished the dinner while talking and with lots of fun. Everyone retired to their rooms. Anika changed into her night wears and started arranging the bed. She was startled when someone back hugged her. It was obviously Shivaay.

Anika : Oh god Shivaay ! You scared me.

Shivaay : Why ? What you thought ? That it was someone else ?

Anika : Yes.

Shivaay ( Holding her waist possessively ) : And why did you think So ? Don't forget, you are Shivaay Singh oberoi’s wife. Leave alone touching you, if someone tried to look at you then I'll break his bones.

Anika : You are mad Shivaay. Now leave me.

Shivaay : First I want my good night kiss.

Anika : what's this ? Sometime you say you want a morning kiss and then good bye kiss, welcome kiss, good night kiss and his knows what. I think, I will have to give you kiss also when I WILL DIE.

Anika said al this in a flow but realised her mistake only when Shivaay's grip became loose on her waist. Shivaay looked at her angrily and left from there towards the pool side.

Anika called him but he didn't stop. She went behind him to the poolside and found him staring the water. She kept her hand on his shoulder but he didn't turn towards her. She sat beside him and tried to talk to her. He stood up and tried to leave from there.

Anika tried to stop him but her foot slipped and she fell into the pool. She didn't know swimming so it was difficult for her to make herself stable. Shivaay Anika tried to stop him but her foot slipped and she fell into the pool.

She didn't know swimming so it was difficult for her to make herself stable. Shivaay turned around as he heard her shout. He immediately jumped into the pool as he found her drowning. Anika held him for support.

Shivaay : Are you mad ? What were you trying to do ?

Anika : You weren't talking to me Shivaay.

Shivaay ( Looking at her with painfully ) : why should I talk to you when you don't care about me ?

Anika : what are you saying Shivaay ?

Shivaay ( Tightening his hold in her waist and holding her hand behind her back ) : if you had a little care about me then you wouldn't have talked about your death Anika.

Anika ( Lovingly ) : I'm sorry Shivaay but I was just joking...

Shivaay : But it wasn't a joke for me. I can't even think about this, Please...NEVER TALK ABOUT DEATH, ABOUT GOING AWAY FROM ME. I WON'T BE ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU.

Anika : You don't have to. I will never leave you, NOR I WILL LET YOU LEAVE ME, THIS IS YOUR KHIDKITOD ANIKA’S PINKY PROMISE TO HER SHIVAAY. I'LL FIGHR WITH EVEN GOD TO BRING YOU BACK TO ME.

Shivaay hugged Anika tightly, unknown to the inner turmoil going on within Anika. She was shocked by her own words as, why she said that she will fight with god also to keep him with herself. Don't know why, but she was feeling restless as if SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Precap : Marriage functions began.

Target : 250+ votes

Hope you all liked it. Do tell me if you did. Sorry for not being able to reply to your comments. But from now on I'll do it.

Thanks to the people who vote.

Love you all a lot
💖💖💖💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro