30. Marriage vows

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlo darlings

Study pressure on full swing as next month my exams are starting. But the biggest stress is the news of surbhi leaving the show. I just can't imagine what I'll do if this happened. Hope it doesn't happen.

NOTE :- I'VE SKIPPED ALL THE FUNCTIONS EXCEPT MEHNDI FUNCTION. SO SORRY FOR THAT. BUT I HAVE BETTER IDEAS FOR THE STORY 😉😉😈😈

I know its difficult but still, ENJOY READING 💖💖💖

There she is ! Out of all other works, she wanted to do this. His super cute wife is definitely trying to drive him crazy. Shivaay walked towards her as she was standing on the stool and fixing the flowery decorations.

Shivaay : Ahem ahem !!!

Anika was too engrossed in her work that she didn't notice the looks Shivaay gave to her ahan....not to her, but to her bare waist. He caught her as soon as she lost her balance, as if the chantomai singh oberoi was just waiting for a chance.

Anika : Sh...Shiv leave me, some one may see us.

Shivaay : So what ? Everyone like to stare a beautiful couple.

Anika : Shivaay what are you saying ? If OmRu or Gauri or Bhavya saw us like this, then they will tease me till eternity. And Mallika, she will kill me with her teasings.

Shivaay : they are busy in their preparations for the mehndi function.

Shivaay nuzzled in her neck as they were behind a pillar and no-one was there in the corridor, but it was only Shivaay's wish that nobody would be there to disturb him. Is that possible ?

"Anika" Dadi called Anika and she literally ran from there to save her life from this bagadbilla of hers.

The mehndi function started and Gauri and Mallika were sitting together. Ketki, Sidharth's mother brought mehndi for Mallika and after she did the 'Shagun' by applying a 'teeka' on Mallika's hand, the mehndi designer started doing her work. Janvi did the same with Gauri. Bhavya also started applying mehndi on her hand.

Dadi forced Anika to sit and apply the mehndi despite her saying that she has lots of preparations to do. Obros danced and enjoyed to the fullest. Shivaay couldn't stop himself from staring his blushing beauty. Everytime he looked at Anika, he found himself losing infront of her shyness.

It was time for the bride grooms to find their name in the mehndi design of their bride. It was quite complicated for Om and Sid but they somehow managed to find it.

When Bhavya asked Rudra to find his name in her mehndi but Mr. Dumble ended up being tired and making Bhavya and others roll their eyes at his drama. At last it was Shivika's turn.

Anika : But Dadi, I didn't write any name in my mehndi.

Anika just wanted to tease Shivaay but he was smarter than her. He had seen her asking the mehndi designer to write his name on the ring finger.

He took her hand in his and kissed her ring finger making everyone giggle on Anika's blushing face.

Shivaay : If you didn't write my name then, What is this Mrs. Oberoi ?

Anika just smiled a shy smile and the rest just laughed.

Next day, the haldi function happened in the morning and marriage was in the evening. All the preparations were done but the very own daughter in law of the house, Anika was not at all ready to let anything go wrong, not even a bit. She wanted to make everything perfect.

Even at the last moment she wasn't ready to go and get ready for the marriage but janvi and Sakshi (BhavRi's mother ) forced her to go and get ready.

The priest started chanting the mantras and OmRi and SidIka were sitting in their respective mandaps. Shivika were standing together and they were lost in their own world. Their thoughts were revolving around their own marriage. Their marriage happened in unusual circumstances but it was the best thing happened to them, they thought.

Shivaay looked at Anika and smiled thinking about the positive changes his lady brought in his life. At the same time, Anika looked at him and found him staring at her.

She smiled and made him look at the Mandap. Then both the priests asked the both couples to stand for the 'pheras'. Shivaay held Anika's hand in his making her startle.

Anika ( In a low voice ) : What are you doing, Shivaay ? Someone might see us, what would they think ?

Shivaay : I don't care. I want to promise some things to you. I want to give new vows to you.

As the OmRi and SidIka took first round around the holy fire, Shivaay gave Anika his first promise.

Shivaay : I'll do anything and everything to keep this smile playing over your lips.

As OmRi and SidIka took the second round,

Shivaay : I'll never ever leave you alone. You would always find me close to you when you'll call me.

As OmRi and SidIka took the third round,

Shivaay : I'll comfort you in difficult times, will love, cherish and encourage you always.

As OmRi and SidIka took the fourth round,

Shivaay : I'll always hold you close and I will prize you above all others.

As OmRi and SidIka took the fifth round,

Shivaay : I'll be faithful to you. After you, if any other girl would rule me, my heart and my presence, she would be our little princess, (Anika blushed at this and looked away) because you, are my queen. I would listen to all the bak bak of my little princess as I listen to yours. ( Anika pouted and he chuckled ) I know my little princess will also be like You, pure hearted, innocent and a chatterbox.

As OmRi and SidIka took the sixth round,

Shivaay : You may be one person to the world, but to me you are the whole world and I'll fill this world of mine with so much happiness that tears or sadness would never exist here.

As OmRi and SidIka took the seventh and the last round,

Shivaay : I love you and that, is the beginning and end of everything. If anybody would ask me about my happiness and my wish, You will be the answer and it's my promise Anika, I will make it so difficult, impossible for you to think in exactly in which moment you were more happy, more loved.

A drop fell from Anika's eyes. Shivaay wiped it and nodded negatively.

Shivaay : I hate these pearls in your eyes, your eyes look good when you look into my eyes, when these eyes depict your happiness.

Anika nodded and held his hand in her soft palms.

The priest announced the couples as husband and wife.  OmRi and SidIka took blessing of elders and finally it was Shivika's turn.

OmRi tried to touch Shivika's feet also but they were stopped by Shivika. Shivaay and Anika took them in a hug and blessed them with all the happiness. SidIka were also taken in a hug.

Sidharth ( To Anika ) : Bhabi, if it wasn't you, I would've lost my love. It was you who brought me my love and my happiness back.

Mallika : Yes bhabi, if it wasn't you, I would have lost my love because of a stupidity of not trusting him. You came as my savior when I thought my life was destroyed. If bhai gave me the love of my father, you gave me the love of a mother as well as an elder sister and bhabi. I would never be able to thank you enough for this.

Anika stopped her and hugged her.

Anika : If you think that I gave you the love of a mother, then listen to me carefully that a daughter never says thank you to her mother. A mother does everything for her daughter's happiness.

After these little moments, it was bidai time. It was very emotional moment for everyone especially Shivaay. For him, Mallika was his daughter. As Mallika left with her in laws, Shivaay left from there towards his room. Anika also followed him.

Anika kept her hand in Shivaay's shoulder as she knew at this moment silence was much needed. Shivaay turned towards her and hugged her from her waist tightly, hiding his face in the crook of her neck.

Anika : don't worry Shivaay, Sid will never let Mallika feel alone or sad.

Shivaay : What if I
miss her ?

Anika kissed Shivaay's forhead as he asked this with too much of innocence, just like a child.

Anika : Then you just call her and she will be here. And let me tell you a secret, Sid is very scared of your angry glares. One glare from you and he will bring Mallika here to meet you.

Shivaay smiled knowingly and took her hands in his. He kissed her knuckles.

Shivaay : I don't know what my life would have become. I'm sure you are a magician, you cast such a spell on me that I forget all my tensions and pains. You are the best.

Anika ( flicking her hair) : I know that Mr. Oberoi.

Shivaay just smiled at her antics and both went downstairs where OmRi were being advised by Rudra and Bhavya for their special night as if RuVya were married and were elder to them.

Rudra : O, don't bore Gauri bhabi with your shayaris ok.

Shivaay : SHUTUP Rudra.

Rudra : bhaiya....

Shivaay : stop it.

Rudra pouted, as always. After lots of teasings, Anika took Gauri to Om's room. Shivaay didn't let Om go in easily as he wanted to take revenge for always disturbing his moment with Anika. He would do this during Rudra's wedding also.

Rudra's face was worth watching when Shivaay said about the same to him. Rudra thought to be careful from now on. After the teasings, the couple was left alone.

In short, The marriage functions ended leaving a smile on everyone's face.

Sorry if it wasn't upto the mark as I can't concentrate on anything other than Narbhi.

Precap : Reception party, Shivaay planning surprise for Anika. But Author has another plan 😈😈Guess my dear readers😋😋

Target : 260+ votes

Thanks for supporting this book everyone😘😘😘😘

I just want God to listen my prayers and I want my Narbhi as Shivika in Ishqbaaz, Please God....

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro