31. Heart remembers everything

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlo darlings

You guys didn't complete the target, but still I'm updating for lovelyanju bcz I'm going for my cousin's wedding tomorrow n them exams from 15 Dec to 9 Jan. May be no updates then, may be.

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖
Anika stood near the window of her room, smiling to herself. Shivaay came after changing in comfortable clothes. He looked at Anika smiling to herself. He back hugged her and placed a soft peck on her shoulder.

Shivaay : What are you thinking my blushing beauty ?

Anika : Nothing, just thanking God for blessing me with such a lovely family. A family where I have a Dadi, a badi ma, two...no no three brothers and three little sisters. I'm so happy.

Shivaay : hmmm so in this small family of yours, your dear husband is nowhere to be found.

Shivaay made a fake grumpy face. Anika couldn't see his face but knew that he would give such reaction. So she looked at him without breaking their back hug position and kissed his lips very slowly and gently. His hold on her waist tightened and she cupped his face with her one hand.

Shivaay felt as if she was not ok. After yesterday's incident in the pool, Anika looked stressed about something and it didn't go unnoticed by him. She initiated this kiss, and she does something like this when she is sad or tensed. Otherwise she is his blushing beauty.

Anika rested her head on his chest as they broke the kiss.

Anika : Never ever say so, Shivaay. Never say that you don't exist for me. Do you know why didn't I mention you ? Tell me Shivaay, do you know ?

Shivaay ( after pecking her head ) : No.

Anika : Because you are not a part of my Life, but you are a part of me. You are to me as a heart to the body. You are to me as a petal to the flower. If you are not there, Anika is nothing. Your Anika is nothing without you Shiv.

Shivaay : And do you think without Anika, there would be any Shivaay ? May be, the old SSO could exist without you, but now, it's me, Anika's Shivaay. My heart would always beat for you. EVEN IF MY MIND FORGETS, MY HEART WOULD ALWAYS MAKE ME REMEMBER YOU. IT WOULD ALWAYS BEAT FOR YOU LOUDER.

Anika turned towards him and hugged him tightly. She kissed his chest and tightened the hug. Shivaay felt wetness on his shoulder and he knew that she was again tensed thinking about something that would never happen.

He didn't want to talk for now as she was emotionally not well. He caressed her back, then took her towards the bed so that she could sleep and forget these disturbing thoughts.

As they layed down on the bed, he took her in his embrace. He pecked her lips and kept caressing her hair so that she feels relaxed.

Anika : Shivaay !

Shivaay : Hmm

Anika : Please make love to me.

Shivaay was shocked by her demand. She blushed when he tried to initiate something. But today she herself asked him to make love to her. He sensed her voice breaking as if she would cry any moment.

Shivaay came on top of her and kissed her forhead, eyes, cheeks and finally claimed her lips. His touch had the power to make her forget everything and she got lost in the world of passion only he could send her in.

In the morning, Shivaay woke up first and looked at Anika. She looked relaxed while sleeping. Nowadays, she was not feeling well. Something always kept bothering her. He had a little idea that it was related to him but what, he didn't know.

Shivaay decided to surprise her today. It's going to be surprise day for her. He got ready and went downstairs to prepare breakfast for her. He took the breakfast to their room.

He sat on the bed and caressed her face.

Shivaay : Wake up, beauty.

Anika opened her eyes slowly and saw him ready in his usual three piece suit.

Anika : How did I wake up late ?

Shivaay : It's ok. But thank God you slept till late because I got chance to make special breakfast for my beauty.

Anika smiled looking at the breakfast but remembered that she was covered by the duvet only and she blushed. She wrapped the duvet around her carefully.

Shivaay : Don't blush, beauty. By the way I know your deepest secrets so, I don't mind if you don't use this duvet also.

Shivaay whispered in her ear and she just blushed more.

Anika : Cheapde, get aside.

She went to the washroom and Shivaay waited for her. As she came out, Shivaay made her eat the breakfast with his own hands.

Anika : let's go Shivaay, the post wedding rituals are to be done. I have to prepare and then prepare for reception also.

Shivaay : As you wish, Mrs. Oberoi.

Anika : Shivaay you are impossible.

Shivaay: I am possible Mrs. Oberoi, just give me a chance to ( He tried to get closer )

Anika : s...Shi... leave me, cheapde.

She ran from there and Shivaay also went downstairs while smiling. Post wedding rituals were done with lots of fun. Shivaay was all the time looking at Anika smiling to himself. Anika knew something was cooking in his mind. Anika was not less. At last she came up with an idea to make Shivaay spill the beans.

She went towards Shivaay who was talking to someone on the phone. She stood infront of him and wrapped her hands around his neck with her ever so innocent smile.

Shivaay didn't react to her actions, much to her dismay. He knew what she was trying to do so he tried to control himself. He only knew how hard it was for him to control him when his wife was making him lose his control.

Anika : Shiv !

Shivaay : yes !

Anika : what's going on ? ( She asked coming closer to him so that their is no distance between them )

Shivaay : I was just making sure that all the security arrangements are fine.

Anika left him immediately and frowned. She left the room with an angry pout. Shivaay smiled seeing her impatience. She tried to know what he is up to but SSO is SSO.

Shivaay ( To himself ) : I did a mistake in the past Anika, though it was unintentional but still, by doing that I denied your rights to you. I disrespected you that day, but today I will make everything alright. It's your shiv's promise... pinky promise to you.

Evening arrived as well as the guests. The function was happening in the garden of Oberoi mansion. All the business associates, relatives, friends were there. Mallika and her in laws were also there as Sidika's reception was also being done in Oberoi mansion. If someone was missing, it was Shivaay.

Anika tried to find him. But of no use. She was really getting angry now. He was in his own world from the morning and he didn't tell anything to her despite her so many requests. She decided that she won't talk to him.

Even Omkara and Rudra were looking for Shivaay but he was nowhere to be found. They knew what Shivaay was upto but, now they weren't able to contact him.

On the other side

Shivaay was driving the car, while smiling with a satisfaction. He looked at the gift he bought for Anika.

Whole day he was trying to find something that would match the beauty of his blushing beauty. But he could not find anything. At last, he found this bracelet. Definitely it was beautiful, but it would become more beautiful when she will wear it in her wrist. Her love for moon and the stars was the reason he bought it for her.

He kept the gift at passenger seat and looked towards the road. But the smile on his face turned into fear and then..... every thing went black.

"Shivaaayyyyyyy........" Anika shouted. She got up with a jerk and looked around to see if Shivaay was there or not but her eyes teared as she found the whole family beside her except Shivaay.

The party had finished but Shivaay wasn't home. Anika was so worried that it made her lose her consciousness. And now, when she woke up, she wanted Shivaay to be by bed side.

She has lost two most important persons of her life, now she didn't want to lose Shivaay. Om's phone rang making her alert. With every passing second Om's expression keot changing and at last, the phone fell from his hand.

Anika got up from the bed and held om from his shoulders.

Anika : Om, wh...what happened ? Where is Shivaay ? Tell me, pls.

Om : Bhabi, d...don't worry. You take rest I'll tell you. Just...

Anika : Tell me, Om where is Shivaay ?

Anika at Last shouted at Om. Her fear was killing her every passing second.

Rudra : O, what happened ?

Dadi : Om speak something.

Om : D..dadi Shivaay has met with an accident.

Anika looked at him as if her soul was pulled out of her body. She stumbled and sat on the bed. For a few minutes, she couldn't understand what to do. But looking at Dadi's teary face, she controlled herself and went to Dadi.

Anika : Don't worry dadi, apke Billu ko kuchh nahi hoga.

Dadi hugged her and cried. Anika consoled her and then all of them left for hospital. Doctor told them that he was out of danger but he has some injuries on his head. They will be able to know about his actual condition.

Anika went inside his ward and sat beside her.

Anika : Why are you doing this to me ? Do you think it's a joke ? This is your surprise ? I don't want anything Shiv, please wake up. Please...

She rested her head on his chest and held his hand. When, his fingers moved a little, she ran outside to inform the doctor. Doctor checked him as he was conscious.

Anika kept looking at him standing a little far from everyone. She was not able to move and just kept staring at him.

OmRu hugged him tightly. Then Dadi, Mallika, Gauri, Bhavya met him. It was only then that his eyes fell on her. She kept staring him to grasp the situation, to make sure that he was fine.

Shivaay, on the other side, looked at her eyes. He felt himself lost. He couldn't guess whether it was because of his condition, or because of her presence. Her eyes that looked as if she cried a lot, made him hurt.

Finally he spoke something, but she didn't know that his words would ever hurt her this much.

Shivaay : Who is she ?

Every one looked at him in a confused way.

Gauri : What are you saying, bhaiya ?

Shivaay : I'm just asking, who Is she ?

The way he behaved, made everyone confused. They chose not to answer anything to him and first talk to doctor.

Doctor : He had a head injury. It has affected his brain. He is suffering from selective amnesia. In such a condition the patient forgets some major incidents of his life. We can't say when he will regain his memory or whether he would even remember anything or not. But we can't tell him anything as it would make him stressed. So it's better to not tell him anything until he remembers everything on his own.

Last string holding Anika together was pulled and she fell down on her knees with a thud. Gauri, Mallika, Bhavya, everyone tried to make her stable but her tears were not ready to stop. She kept crying and at last she lost consciousness again.

Rudra and Bhavya along with Dadi, took Anika home as she was still unconscious. They didn't want her to stay in stress so it was better for her to be at home. Sid took mallika home. Om and Gauri stayed at hospital with Shivaay.

Definitely it was clear that if Shivaay forgot Anika and his marriage then he won't remember about OmRi and Sid and Mallika's marriage also. So it was better for them to not tell him anything.

Om and Gauri were sitting in Shivaay's ward when Shivaay asked about Anika again.

Shivaay : om, Who she was ? And why...why she was crying ?

Om : she..was Anika BHABI.

Shivaay : BHABI ? Is she married ?

OmRi were a little startled by his tone. His voice was like he was disappointed after knowing the she is married. Om looked at gauri amd smirked.

Om : Actually she is my friend's wife, so I call her bhabi.

Shivaay : which friend's wife ? And why she was here ?

Om : Shivaa...I mean... Shivam. Yes yes, shivam's wife, Anika. He is out of town. He didn't want to leave her alone so he asked us to take care of her.

Shivaay : But when did shivam get married ?

Om : umm... actually voh..

Gauri : arey bade bhaiya it happened so suddenly. That's why you don't know anything.

Shivaay : But why she was...

Om : Ok why are you so interested in her ?

Om asked to divert the topic and to tease his brother indirectly.

Shivaay : No... I.. I'm not. It's nothing like that. I was just asking why she...

Om/Gauri : You should sleep Shivaay/Bade bhaiya, Good night.

Om and Gauri sat in the nearby couch and acted as if they slept, leaving Shivaay totally confused and a little disappointed. He was just thinking about HER.

Shivaay ( to himself ) : Why she was crying then ? Why would she cry seeing me ? Why I'm feeling as if I KNOW HER ? Why my heart says, IT REMEMBERS HER ?

The nurse came in to change the saline bottle. She changed the saline bottle and then have him his belongings. Their was a gift also. He looked at it confused. He asked the nurse that may be it came in his belongings by mistake. But nurse told him that it was his.

He opened the wrap of the gift and opened the box. He found a bracelet in it. It was a simple, yet elegant bracelet with small diamond studded moons and stars.

He kept looking at it but couldn't remember how it was with him, for whom he bought it. But it felt previous, as if it was bought for a special person. He kept it with himself and slept thinking about Anika, the girl he doesn't even know, or, may be the girl whom he knows more than anyone else.

Target : 270+ votes

Thanks to all those who have voted for this story always and so sorry for not replying to your comments. I do read them so keep showing your love like this on the story and Shivika and do wish me luck for my exams.

Love you all a lot.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro