32. Reason Of her Tears

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlo darlings

Here is the update, this is for you smrutishree aka my tweety

And Darlings remember that Shivaay doesn't know about RiKara, and SidIka’s wedding.

And if you people don't like the story, I would end it but pls don't break my chhotu sa heart by not completing the target. I don't even give comments as target, only ask for votes n you don't give me that also 😔

ENJOY READING 💗💗💗💗

Staring at the moon for hours, without even blinking was never his cup of tea. It was foolish according to him. The Shivaay Singh Oberoi never had time to do such stupid stuff. Then what happened so suddenly ? How come he changed like this ?

It's been a week since he got discharged from hospital and he isn't able to sleep, despite high dosage of medicines. The room is same, so is the bed. The room temperature is absolutely fine but he is sweating in the month of December. What is happening to him, he doesn't know.

He feels something is missing in this room. It seems incomplete. The wallpaper of the room is same, yet it feels changed. Every thing is messed up in his mind. To top that off, a certain someone is haunting him, whether he is awake or sleeping.

When he entered the house after getting discharged from hospital, he was welcomed by everyone including that someone but she didn't speak anything and it pissed him off, don't know why ?

He literally tried everything to ignore the thoughts he was having about her. He tried to engross himself in work but that also didn't work. Today he lost deal, just because his concentration was on her. He had a video conference but as his whole though process was revolving around her, he messed up everything and lost the first deal in his life.

He got up from his bed and went out to cool his heated mind. He had fracture in his right hand and he still couldn't walk properly but he tried to manage. He was going to slip when he felt two soft hands holding him. His hand automatically held Her for support as if it was the most common thing.

She looked at him with concern filled eyes and supported him to sit on the sofa. Shivaay kept looking at her.

Anika : Why did you come out of the room, at this hour of night and that too alone ?

Shivaay : I...I was feeling bored so I... I was going to make coffee for myself.

Anika : Then you should have called someone.

Shivaay : Every one were sleeping so...

Anika : I was not sleeping. I know you don't know me but you could have asked me to make it for you.

Shivaay was just looking at her. It took whole of his energy to stop himself from looking at her better say, from staring her. His frustration was getting more as she was haunting his thoughts since last week and now she was continuously disturbing him.

Shivaay : It's ok. I can do it myself. ( He said rudely )

Anika : You are not well, just rest. I'll make coffee for you.

Shivaay : whats yoir problem ? I said i can do it. I don't need anyone's help. Do you get that ?

He shouted at her, making her shudder in fear from his voice. He could tell that she was hurt. Her eyes got moist with tears but she controlled herself and left from there.

He closed his eyes as his hands turned into fists. His own mind was not in his control, he himself was confused as why he was thinking so much about her. She had no fault in all this, but he vented all his frustration on her.

Her innocent eyes were shedding tears and it stabbed his heart. She was just trying to help him, she was just concerned for him and he became the reason of her tears.

He went back to his room and started working, though he was not able to concentrate. His sleep was now totally gone as guilt took over his being. He wanted to talk to her, but how could he do it when he just did such a blunder. When He couldn't think of anything else, he just broke his laptop.

Om and Gauri were in their room and Om was in a cheapda mode but Gauri was trying to run away. Just then Shivaay knocked and opened the door. Om and Gauri parted away. Though Shivaay didn't see anything but he was a little confused seeing Gauri in Om's room.

Shivaay : Gauri, you here ?

Gauri : ummm... actually I...

Anika : Gauri did you get  what you wanted ?

Anika came and asked Gauri about something and Gauri and Om were clueless.

Gauri : wh...What ?

Anika : Gauri, you only said that you asked om to make a painting as you wanted to gift it to your friend.

Gauri : Which friend ?

Gauri bluntly asked and Anika gave her an angry glare.

Anika : Your friend Gauri whose birthday is coming...

Anika said through gritted teeth to make Gauri realise that she's trying to save her and Om. Gauri understood and nodded her head in a yes.

But the one whom they were trying to convince by making such excuses, that person was busy staring Anika, Gauri's matter long forgotten. Anika noticed this and her cheeks became as pink as a rose. But she didn't look at him. She knew she would cry if she saw the blank look for her in his eyes.

On the other hand, Shivaay was disheartened. Yesterday he shouted at her, without any of her fault. She was just trying to help him, but he shouted at her. He could see her eyes were swollen and red due to crying, all because of him.

Gauri left the room and Shivaay also left as, after seeing her red, puffy eyes and thinking about how much she must have cried, he forgot why he came to Om's room.

Anika went to kitchen for looking at the lunch preparations and Shivaay followed her. Before he could go and talk to her, rudra went towards her and started talking about his stupid workouts and all.

Even he and om never tolerated Rudra's stupid talks, though they love him. A small smile crept on his face as he saw his baby brother talking to her and the way she was giving full attention to Rudra's nonsense talks.

When the lunch was served, Shivaay asked something which made everyone’s food stuck in their throat.

Shivaay : where is Mallika ? Is she still at her friend’s house ?

Shivaay asked from Rudra who had told Shivaay that Mallika was staying at her friend's house in order to help her in something.

Rudra : Ac..actually... She... told Gauri bh.... di about this.

Gauri looked at Rudra with her eyes widened and stomped her foot on Rudra's foot under the table making Rudra wince in pain.

Shivaay : What did she say Gauri ?

Gauri : Bade bhaiya....actually... Bhavya ! ( Bhavya looked at her shocked and nodded in no with puppy eyes ) Yes.. Bhavya knows about it. Mallika told it to Bhavya, right Bhavya ?

Bhavya mentally face palmed herself and passed a nervous smile to Shivaay. Bhavya looked at janvi for help but she janvi ignored her as she herself didn't want to be in trouble.

At last, Anika, as always came for Bhavya's rescue.

Anika : Badi ma, mallika called me and said that her friend is still not well. And her parents are also not at home. So Mallika will stay with her till her parents come back.

Everybody sighed in relief and mentally thanked Anika. But Shivaay was upset, because it was him who asked the question about Mallika but she replied to janvi, not him.

Now this was getting on his nerves and he needed to sort it out. He just couldn't tolerate her silence and ignorance, he just couldn't.

Shivaay was walking in the corridor when he stumbled but she supported him, again. He was happy that finally he could talk to her, but she didn't look into his eyes. She just helped him to go to his room.

She was about to leave when he stopped her. She looked back at him but didn't speak anything. Yesterday's incident had affected her. Though she knew that he doesn't know her, but still it hurt her that the person who used to not let anyone lay his eyes on her with any bad intention, he only made her cry by shouting at her.

Shivaay : An..Anika I, I don't know how....yesterday I shouldn't have shouted at you. You were not at fault, infact you were just helping me and I... I was just frustrated because of something and I vented out my frustration on you. I...I... I...

Anika was listening to him attentively and she knew that he was genuinely guilty for shouting at her. But in the end he started stammering and she knew why. She bit her cheeks from inside to stop her laugh seeing him trying to say sorry but she couldn’t stop and ended up laughing.

He looked at her face which was looking more pretty as she was laughing wholeheartedly, though he didn't know why she was laughing.

Shivaay : Why were you laughing ?

Shivaay asked once she stopped laughing.

Anika : You... you still can't say sorry to any one.

Shivaay : what do you mean by I STILL can't say sorry to anyone ?

Anika's smile lessened as she realised the blunder she created. She still remembers the first time she asked him to say sorry to khanna g as, he shouted on him for no reasons.

That time, they had become best of friends and Shivaay never denied what she said. So she asked him to apologise to khanna g.

He took whole three days to say a simple sorry but she was also adamant that she would not talk to him until he apologises. Shivaay used to try to say sorry as a long with giving angry glares to khanna, scaring the hell out of that poor soul.

Anika again smiled remembering that incident. Shivaay called her out and then she realised that she was busy in her own world.

Anika : I.. m...meant to say that you don't know how to say a simple sorry.

Shivaay : I..it's no..nothing like that. I.. can say s...so...s

Anika : it's ok. You don't need to say that, I understood.

Anika again started laughing and he made am angry face. Seeing him like that she stopped nervously and literally ran from there to save her life from this Bagad billa, not knowing that he was laughing seeing her antics.

He suddenly stopped laughing when he saw his reflection in mirror. He was never like this. Laughing alone, without any particular reason is so not him. He never tried to apologise to any one, even if he realises his mistakes. Then what happened today ?

Shivaay ( to himself ) : Why her happiness matter so much to me ? Why her tears affect me ? She's married and I hate it, but why ? What's happening to me ?

A golden, diamond studded bracelet keot on the dressing table caught his attention, the same bracelet that the nurse gave him. He picked it up and caressed it with affection. How it came in his belongings, he didn't know bt he felt it was precious, may be bought for someone special.

He kept it in his pocket and left for office. From the day he came back from hospital, he does the same. It makes him feel atleast a little better. Without this bracelet, he feels incomplete.

Target : 280+ votes n this time I won't update until I get this, I promise😋

Love you all a lot
💗💗💗💗💗

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro