33. Friendship - a step towards love

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlo darlings,

Here is the update. And you people take a lot of time to complete the target. Next time complete it soon and get update soon.

ENJOY READING💗💗💗

What happens when your dear ones ignore you because of someone else but you don't care. The matter of concern is when actually you are bothered by the person's ignorance because of whom your loved ones are ignoring you.

Shivaay had no idea what this stupid feeling was. He was literally being ignored by everyone but he is only concerned to have one glance of her.

Om, Rudra and even his Dadi and Badi ma were always talking about only one person and that is Anika. Their talks by one or the other way, would just end on one name, Anika. He himself was trying to find opportunities to talk to her, have glances of her. He went to office so that he could TRY to avoid her thoughts.

It was almost dinner time and Bhavya, Gauri and Anika were setting the dinner table. Bhavya was really very annoyed as she was being troubled by a class fellow. He was adamant on wooing Bhavya despite her denials.

Gauri : it's ok, he will back off once he gets fed up.

Anika : are you mad, Gauri. You know what Bhavya, you should take a stand for yourself.

Bhavya : so what should I do ?

Anika : arey there are so many ways.

Bhavya/Gauri : like...

Anika : Like you can say yes.

Gauri chuckled and Bhavya looked at Anika who was also laughing.

Bhavya : Bhabi !! I'm serious and you are making fun of me.

Bhavya said sadly but Anika hugged her sweetly.

Anika : Achha sorry meri gudiya. Toh sun, jaise hi voh flirt kare toh ek thappad lagao kaan ke neeche taki sannnn se awaz aye ya phir chameli bhi use ho sakti hai.
*(like you can give him a tight slap when he tries to flirt or you know, chameli  is also an option.)*

Bhavya : chameli ?

Anika : sandal.

Gauri and Bhavya looked at Anika as if she has grown horns. They never saw Anika talking so mischievously. But then their eyes fell upon the person standing beside Anika, who was just staring her with a smile. They both shared a teasing smile, but Anika was unaware about her surroundings.

Bhavya : what else Bhabi ?

Anika ( when she was the jug of water ) : Paani !  Paani sirf pyaas nahi bhujata, achhe achhon ko line pe le ata hai. Bas yeh pani ka jug uthaya aur seedhe uske muh par phek do, sari herogiri pani mein beh jayegi. *( Waterdoesn't only satisfies thirst, it can bring many people on track. Just pick the jug and empty it on his face, whole heroism will be drown in the water.)*

Anika had thrown the water towards her left side while still looking at Gauri and Bhavya with a bright smile. But Gauri and Bhavya's smile had turned to an O shape and eyes were just trying to  come out.

Anika : aur phir uske kandhe par hath rakh kar puchho ke ab bhi dosti karni hai ? *( and then ask him by keeping your hand on his shoulder that does he still wants to befriend you?)*

She furrowed her eyebrows to ask about confirmation but then she followed Gauri and Bhavya's gaze and her smile turned into shock. She covered her mouth with both her hands and she was blinking her eyelashes constantly, as if by doing so it will turn out to be a dream.

There was Shivaay who was completely drenched in water. His perfectly gelled hair were messed up, he looked cute to her, but she had no time to droll over her husband.

Shivaay didn't know that staring at her cuteness would cost him too much. But still his stupid heart was jumping while seeing her cute antics. His heart beats were raising every time she blinked her long lashes in nervousness.

Om : I'm very hungr...rry...

Om entered the dining room but then his eyes fell on Shivaay's drenched state and his words came out in a twisted way and he looked at Rudra. Rudra was no less, he was also confused.

Janvi : mummy g I was thinking that we should...

Janvi's words died in her mouth and she and Dadi looked at Shivaay.

Dadi : Billu !!

Rudra : dadi Billu nahi bheega Billu *( Dadi not Billu but drenched Billu )*

Shivaay : SHUTUP Rudra.

Rudra : But...

Shivaay : SHUTUP.

Janvi : How did this happen Shivaay ? You...

Janvi couldn't say further as she and Dadi started laughing followed by Om, Rudra, Gauri and Bhavya. Shivaay was angry and left from there. Gauri told everything to the rest and Anika looked at Dadi with a puppy face.

Dadi : Don't worry puttar he won't be able to get angry with you for long.

Anika ( Sadly ) : He doesn't remember me dadi.

Janvi : Still he won't be able to stay angry with you.

Shivaay came after changing his clothes and silently sat at the dining table. During the dinner he was silent and didn't look at any one and Anika felt sad for that and thought to apologise. After dinner everyone retired to their rooms.

Anika went towards their.... his room to apologise to him. She hesitantly knocked the door but it was already half open so she went inside.

The room was empty. She came here after so many days so she felt a bit emotional. This isn't mere a room, it has the memories of their little fights, her annoying antics and his unique ways to make her blush with his cheapdi talks.

Shivaay came out of the washroom, only in his trousers. He didn't know about her presence but as soom as she turned around, she collided with him. Both of them fell on the bed with him on top of her.

His lips were almost touching her blushing cheek. Their proximity was giving him goosebumps and she felt peace, being in his arms once again.

Suddenly she realised that she can't let him know what she feels, she can't let him know who she is to him. She broke the eye lock before her eyes could get moist and Shivaay also realised that he was literally staring her.

They stood up and Anika looked in every direction except him. When she looked at him he gestured her to ask why she's here ?

Anika : sh...shirt...

Shivaay : What ?

Anika : w..wear a s..shirt.

It was then he realised that he was standing shirtless. He quickly wore a short.

Anika : I.. I actually ca..came to say s..sorry for..

Shivaay : for giving me a shower.

Anika : yes...no.. I was just telling something to Bhavya. I'm soo sorry, please I'm sorry.

Shivaay : I don't forgive people so easily, I punish them first.

Shivaay thought to play a prank on her. She was already very nervous and playing with her dupatta in nervousness so he thought to trouble her a little. It was childish, and also not his type of thing but still he thought to do so.

Anika : p...punishment ?

Shivaay : yes.

Shivaay started to march towards her and she started walking backwards. At last she collided with wall and was trapped. He was standing very close to her. His gaze was fixed on her parted lips as her eyes were closed.

He controlled himself from thinking all this. It hurted him to admit but she was not his, it was forbidden. So he took a step back but she was still standing there like a statue. He smiled seeing her nervousness, he didn't know it wasn't nervousness but his effect on her.

Shivaay : will you be my friend ?

Anika came out of her fantasy world and opened her eyes to see him standing away from her.

Shivaay : now don't take out your chameli like you were telling Bhavya ok.

Anika chuckled and Shivaay looked at her for an answer. He was hoping to hear a yes. His heart wanted her to accept him, to be her friend. His heart wanted to be special to her, may be, more than a friend, but that was wrong so friendship was the only option.

Anika : Yes. Friends.

She smiled as she was happy. For her, it was enough that he atleast talks to her, befriends her. She just wanted to be close to him, to see him.

Shivaay was really happy. from the day one he wanted to hear her voice, to talk to her. And now he could do as much as he wanted.

Anika : coffee ?

Shivaay looked at her as she offered him a cup of coffee and he couldn't deny when she was giving him company. He nodded affirmatively and she went towards kitchen to prepare coffee for both of them.

Anika gave him his espresso and sat infront of him with her cup of coffee. He sipped the coffee and looked surprised as how could the coffee taste so similar. It tasted the way he likes.

Anika found him thinking something.

Anika : Shivaay, didn't you like it ?

Shivaay : umm...no. I mean it's perfect, just the way I like.

Anika smiled and they talked about random things, more precisely, only Anika tallked while he kept staring at her face. The first day, when he saw her in the hospital, she looked sad and he hated it. Today, seeing her smiling and chatting happily made him happy too.

They don't know till when they kept talking and slept there itself. In the morning, Every one came down and saw the scenario in aww. No matter what the circumstances were, but God always made ways to keep them together.

Shivaay and Anika were sleeping and their hands were intertwined. Anika's head was resting on Shivaay's shoulder and Shivaay's head was slightly tilted and resting on her head.

Anika woke up first and moved a little in sleepy state. The movement made Shivaay wake up. He saw her face and his morning couldn't be better than this. He realised that he was behaving like a love struck teenager. He was looking at her without blinking his eyes and then he heard someone clearing his throat and he unwantedly turned his gaze towards the voice. It was Rudra and others were just smiling.

Anika got up immediately and tried to go but their intertwined hands stopped her. She looked at him and then at their hands. Shivaay also followed her gaze and understood the reason of everyone giving him such looks. He left her hand and she left from there. She couldn't hear Rudra's teasings infront of Shivaay so she thought it was the best option to leave.

Rudra : bhaiya !!!!

Shivaay : What ?

Rudra : What was happening ?

Rudra asked and raised his eyebrows. Shivaay was speechless as to what to say.

Shivaay : n..nothing.

Rudra : But...your sleeping position was saying something else.

Shivaay : SHUTUP Rudra. Ac..actually..we were just talking over a cup of coffee and then we slept while talking. Yes..

Om/Gauri/Rudra/Bhavya : oooookkkkkkk....

Rudra : Anika bhabi is really sweet, isn't it ?

Shivaay ( Smiling widely) : Yes.

Bhavya : and really kind.

Shivaay ( His smile getting wider ) : Yes.

Gauri : And she is really beautiful too.

Shivaay ( Dreamily ) : Yes.

Om : And she is married too and LOVES HER HUSBAND A LOT.

Shivaay's smile suddenly lessened and he felt his heart aching. She was married and loves someone else, this thought pricked his heart. He didn't reply and left from there.

Dadi : I knew God can't be so cruel to my Anika. May be Billu has forgotten about his marriage With Anika, but his heart still beats for her.

Om : And we will have to make everything right.

Rudra : so mission Shivika is on. Shivika !zindabad ! Shivika ! zindabad !

He was cheering and one by one everybody left from there, not without rolling their eyes at Rudra's dramatic actions.

Rudra ( To himself ) : Shivika bhakt ki koi kadar hi nahi hai, namurad log *( No value of a true Shivika lover, ungrateful people)*

Target : 290+ votes

Precap : jealousy and a misunderstanding, Shivaay's outburst at Anika.

Please guys, two chapters more and trust me you people will love this phase of Shivika's journey.

Love you all a lot.
💗💗💗💗💗

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro