34. She rules your heart

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlo darlings

Silent readers you don't vote, which clearly means you don't like the story, so if you don't like it then why you read it ? Just stop reading na... it's so simple.

Anyway, Love_Fate lovelyanju this is for you both 😗😗

Loyal readers ENJOY READING 💗💗💗

When someone loves and cares for you too much it can be irritating, just the way Anika felt because of these grown up kids.

Anika ( irritated as well as tired ) : You are going and that's final, end of discussion.

OmRi : Bhabi...

Anika : Get. Out. You both.

Rudra : yes yes, go O, and enjoy. I'll be with my bhabi, right bhabi.

Bhavya : True. It will be so much fun, me, Rudra and bhabi...

Anika ( to Rudra ) : But you told me yesterday that you have to go for a seminar today which is going to be held in Delhi. ( to Bhavya ) You also told me that you are going to Manali with your senior doctors to attend a medical camp.

Rudra/Bhavya : I'm not going to leave you alone.

Anika : Who said to you that I'm alone. Dadi is here, Badi ma will also be here. And sh...I mean, I'll not be alone. So no need to stay here. I don't want you to compromise your works for me. Now you both don't dare to argue. Start packing, all of you.

Om : But bhabi why this plan of Honeymoon suddenly ?

Anika (sighing due to tiredness) : It's not a sudden plan. Me and...Shivaay had decided it even before your marriage. It was meant to be a surprise for you both and for sid and Mallika. But then that acc.. accident.. then I had decided to send you both secretly. But now as Shivaay knows everything, there's no point in hiding anything. I've called Sid and Mallika also, they must be coming in an hour or two so that you four can leave together for airport.

Gauri : Bhabi are you sure you will be fine ?

Janvi ( who just entered the room with Anika's breakfast ) : why do you think she won't be fine ? Her mother is with her to take care of her. You all go and enjoy.

She sat beside Anika and caressed her hair and Anika just smiled.

Anika ( to Gauri) : why do you think I won't be ? I'll be fine. Already so much happened and you both couldn't spend any time together. Now it's your time. Go and enjoy this trip to Paris.

Gauri ( Hugging Anika ) : You're the best bhabi, sister and a mother anyone could have. I mentioned about going to Paris randomly but you remembered it. I love you so much bhabi.

Om : But that's not fair bhabi, you remembered Gauri's choice, not mine. Not fair ( He made a puppy face )

Anika ( with an unbelievable look ) : You are also behaving like a child Om.

Om : Only infront you bhabi.

Anika ( Smiling) : Ok Ok. Don't get sad. This trip is of two weeks and after a week there is an exhibition. So you can visit there. So do you still think I didn't care for you ?

Om : You will never leave any chance to make us happy. Love you, so much..

Anika : it's already 10 in the morning. Go and start packing. Your flight is at 4 in the evening. Go.

After that OmRi and RuVya left for packing their stuffs and Anika had her breakfast. She was making faces afrer seeing the medicines but had to take them after getting angry glares from janvi.

After packing their stuff Om and Rudra were going towards Anika's room but Shivaay came there. They were not going to avoid him as Anika had made then understand that it was the situation that made him believe all those things and his mind was occupied with so many things that's why he vented out his frustration like that.

Shivaay : I.. I want to talk to you both, please.

Rudra looked at Om and then almost jumped on Shivaay for hugging him.

Rudra : Bhaiya when did you start saying please to us, especially me ?

Om smiled making Shivaay surprised by Rudra and Om's behavior.

Shivaay : Aren't you both angry from me ?

Om : We were. But bhabi made us understand that it was the situation that forced you to behave like that.

Rudra ( While crying ) : And I'm sorry bhaiya, for my behavior yesterday. I shouldn't have talked to you like that. But... I couldn't think of anything else other than bhabi then.

Om : Me too, Shivaay. I behaved more badly. I'm sorry Shivaay.

Shivaay : You both weren't wrong. It's me who should say sorry to Anika. I... I said so many things to her and didn't let her speak for once. Though unintentionally but I almost killed her by leaving her alone.

Om : Yes. You should apologise.

Shivaay : Shall we go to the pool side and talk ?

They went to the pool side and sat at the edge of the pool.

Rudra : Yes. Finally Obro moment after so many days, let's talk. Thank God before going we are having an Obro talk.

Shivaay : before going ? Where are you going ?

Rudra : I'm going for a seminar to Delhi.

Shivaay ( Shocked ) : Fhat the wuck ?

Om : What happened, Shivaay ?

Shivaay : Is he really our Rudra ?

Rudra ( Smilingly ) : I know that you're thinking that how I became so serious about my studies. Actually it's all bhabi's magic. And also because of my love.

Shivaay ( looking at Rudra with wide open eyes ) : Elaborate please.

Rudra : Actually bhabi made me realise that I should take my studies seriously and also, I can't deny what my bhabi said to me. I want to make her proud of me. And one more thing, I'll be able to marry my love, Bhavya if I'll be well settled, isn't ?

Shivaay was shocked like anything and before he could say something Rudra stopped him.

Rudra : Why are you only behind me ? Even Om is also going.

Shivaay ( looking at Om ) : Where ?

Om was already feeling pity over Shivaay's shocked state so he didn't want to give more shocks to him. But Rudra was Rudra who couldn't shut his mouth.

Rudra : Honeymoon.

Rudra said casually and Shivaay's eyes almost came out of their sockets. Om just face palmed himself.

Shivaay : Please don't give me such shocks one by one, say it all at once. Anyway, I wanted to talk to you for knowing everything. I mean, tell me whatever happened during the time that I've forgotten ?

Om told Shivaay everything about how he and Anika got married, how anika loved the whole family, how she handled janvi and how she stood by him in every problem. Then he told about how she saved Mallika from daksh, and how they fell in love with each other.

Shivaay : She did so much for me, and I just did a blunder. How much she must be hurt, my words would've affected her so badly.

Om : That's true, but there's one more truth and that's love that you both have for each other. You may not remember but you love bhabi so much that this memory loss is actually nothing infront of your love.

Rudra ( With tears in his eyes ) : Bhabi loves you more than anything. She shows that she's really strong, but she has fears. She has lost so much in her life. She fears to lose you bhaiya. The day you didn't recognise her in the hospital, she looked like a dead body.

Om : The only thing that kept her alive was hope, that may be, may be someday you'll remember her. Dadi wanted to tell you everything, but bhabi didn't agree to it. She didn't want to see you suffering to remember every thing. She didn't want to be burden on you mere as your responsibility.

Shivaay ( Angrily) : She's mad. How could she do such stupidity ? What if I would've never got my memory back ? Wouldn't she tell me ?

Om : She won't. If that's for your good, then she would never tell you.

Rudra : Now you know everything bhaiya, so don't hurt her.

Shivaay smiled at Rudra's concern for his bhabi and nodded.

Rudra : O, you go and check your packing for one last time. If you forgot something then Gauri bhabi will kill you for sure.

Shivaay once again looked at Om and raised his eyebrows for an explanation.

Om : It's just... me and Gauri got married and.. just after one day, you met with an accident.

Shivaay : I had told you, give all the shocks to me at once. Don't give them bit by bit. ( Then he smiled ) But I'm very happy for you both. Hope it was the last shock.

Before om or Rudra could answer, they heard a loud voice coming from hall and no doubt that it was Mallika.

Shivaay rushed towards the hall as he wanted to meet his baby sister. He looked at her as she also looked in his direction. She ran towards him and he spread his arms to take her in a hug but she went past him and hugged Anika who was just standing behind Shivaay.

Mallika : Bhabi ! Bhabi ! Bhabi!!!! I'm so happy. I can't believe I'm going to be a Bua. Finally someone is going to be younger to me in this house atleast. I'm so happy.

Anika just smiled and hugged Mallika whereas Shivaay stood there looking at her with his jaw dropping till the floor. He cleared his throat loudly to gain Mallika's attention and he became succeful too.

Mallika : Oh bhaiya... where were you ? I missed you so much.

She hugged him and he also smiled while reciprocating the hug. It was then that he noticed Mallika wearing a saree and a nuptial chain. He was confused at first but the confusion turned into a big shock as he realised what the matter is and once again, he looked at OmRu.

Rudra : Didn't I tell you that Mallika also got married to Sidharth when O and Gauri bhabi got married ? Bhaiya you are forgetting, I told you.

Rudra started his dramebaazi again but shivaay was still looking at Mallika and the man standing beside her, may be Sidharth, her husband.

Shivaay : I'm asking for the last time, Is it the last shock I'm getting ?

Om ( While thinking ) : May..be..yes. yes it's last.

Shivaay sighed in relief and his memory loss state was becoming funny for the family members.

Shivaay looked at Sidharth like he was his prey and Sidharth gulped his saliva seeing the protective brother in Shivaay.

Shivaay ( With an angry glare ) : Take care of my sister otherwise...

Even before Shivaay could speak further Sidharth nodded his head frantically and ran towards Anika to save himself and hugged her.

Sidharth : H..how are you bhabi ? A..all good ?

Anika : I’m fine.

Sidharth ( Whispering to her ) : Bhabi, bhaiya is looking at me like I'm his prey. Please save me from your bagadbilla.

Anika smiled faintly as he said your bagadbilla, some where it hurted her.

Anika : He's just protective about Mallika, don't worry he won't eat you ( She laughed ).

After meetings and greetings, everybody had their lunch and OmRi and SidIka left for the airport. Rudra and Bhavya left for their respective destinations but together.

Shivaay was trying to get a chance to talk to Anika but Dadi and janvi were with her all the time. His family cared for her more than him and he was really happy for that. He looked at her from a far as she was sitting in the bed with dadi and janvi at either sides of her.

Anika : Dadi please not now. I'm feeling michmichi on seeing this milk. Please no

Janvi : Ok then have this juice. Now don't deny. Either have milk or this juice.

Anika gave in and took the juice from janvi. As soon as she took a sip she covered her mouth and ran towards the washroom.

Dadi : we are so sorry puttar we shouldn't have forced you.

Anika : It's ok Dadi, you were doing it for my betterment only.

Janvi : You should take rest for now. Till then me and mummy Ji will make Panjiri for you. It will give you strength.

Anika just smiled and janvi and Dadi left from there. Shivaay wanted to go and talk to her but seeing her tired face he thought to let her rest.

Khanna came to him and told him about the man who attacked Anika.

Khanna : Sir, someone had hired that man to kill Anika mam. He said he don't know who hired him. And today...

Shivaay : today what, khanna ?

Khanna : Sir so..someone tried to kill that man. We saved him but he is in coma. And the man who attacked him ran away before we could catch him. We are trying to finding him.

Shivaay was really angry and khanna was already thinking about his days in hell.

Shivaay : Someone attacked the person under your custody and ran away, what the hell were you doing ? You still don't know who wanted to kill Anika. What if someone attacks her again ?

Khanna : S..sir we are try..trying out level best to find the person behind all this.

Shivaay : I don't need your excuses, I want results. Double the security of the house and find that person soon.

Khanna nodded and left from there thanking all his gods for keeping him alive even after Shivaay being so angry.

Shivaay ( to himself ) : I can't risk her life more. I've done a big blunder and she's already suffering so much. I need to be there for her, with her.

He then went to the kitchen where janvi was instructing the servants about Anika's diet.

Shivaay : Badi ma

Janvi : Yes Shivaay, do you need something ?

Shivaay : No..I mean yes. I.. I want your help.

Janvi : Why are you baffled like this, tell me clearly.

Shivaay : Actually.. can you please pack Anika's stuff and shift everything to my room ?

Janvi looked at him and then smiled lightly.

Janvi : Look Shivaay, I know everyone blamed you got Anika's state yesterday. You were at fault and innocent as well. And.. you don't need to do all this just as a responsibility or out of guilt. Anika would never want that.

Shivaay : I'm not doing it just because it's my responsibility. I mean, it is my responsibility also to take care of Anika but more than that, I need to try to overcome these circumstances. I'm not doing it out of guilt. I.. don't know why but.. I can't see her in pain. I feel hurt if she cries. I'm.. confused badi ma.

Dadi who listened everything smiled and answered his question.

Dadi : it's because you love her. I still remember the day when you told me that you are in love with her, I had never seen you so happy. You had said that you can't see her crying. Even a small scratch on her body gives you shivers. I know it may be sounding weird to you now but its the truth that she rules your heart, and remeber, mind forgets but heart always remembers.

Shivaay asked janvi to shift Anika's stuff and he himself left from there towards Anika's room. She was sleeping peacefully and he didn't want to disturb her at all.

He picked her up in his arms as janvi looked at him from the corner of her eyes and smiled seeing his care. He could see janvi smiling teasingly but all he cared about was Anika. So he took her to 'their' room.

He made her lay down on the bed carefully and covered her with the duvet. Kissing her forhead, he caressed her hair and kept staring her face. He still couldn't believe that this beautiful girl with a golden heart belongs to him.

Janvi shifted Anika's stuff in his room and left giving them the needed privacy whereas Shivaay kept staring her and waiting for her to wake up and talk to him. He couldn't stop smiling just at the thought of talking to her.

This is the worst update I've ever given, I think🙈

Target : 300+ votes

Precap : Two hearts talking.

Thank you to my lovely loyal readers who vote and give their views about the story. Thank you😊

Love you all a lot 💗💗

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro