35. Sharing each other's feelings

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlo darlings

Sorry for not being able to reply to your comments darlings. I've read them all and I'll try to reply once I finish my field visit.

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖

She sat there staring the whole room as their memories made her smile, blush and cry at the same time. She didn't know when tears made their way down her cheeks as past few days' memories flashed infront of her eyes. Her mind didn't try to know how she came here but all she could think was his words and the thing that he doesn't love her anymore, little did she know that their love wasn't so weak to die so easily and that, it is still there.

She closed her eyes and cupped her mouth to control her sobs. She didn't realise when some one sat beside her. She opened her eyes only when she felt two hands on her cheeks and rubbing her tears.

Shivaay looked at her and at once she knew how guilty he was. His eyes had pain in them.

Shivaay : Don't cry, ever. It's almost dinner time and you didn't have anything after lunch so get freshened up and come downstairs.

He was about to get up when he again sat beside her and looked at her.

Shivaay : Are you feeling well ? I mean, if you want I'll get your dinner here only.

Anika was just looking at him in confusion as he was behaving so normal. He shook her gently and then she realised she was staring him.

Anika : I.. why am I here ?

Shivaay : That's not important. What's important is this is OUR room and you should be here.

He stood up to leave again but Anika stopped him by catching his wrist and looked at him wanting to get an answer. Shivaay took her hands in his and replied as gently as he could. After all that happened because of his harsh words, he didn't want to be rude even unknowingly.

Shivaay : I wanted to talk to you in the afternoon but you were sleeping. So I asked badi ma to pack your stuff and shift it to my room. And I... I brought you here.

Anika : I'm not asking you how did you shifted me here, I'm asking you why am I here ?

Shivaay : It's your room too, so isn't it obvious you would be here only.

Anika took her hands back from his hold and got up.

Anika : It's not so easy as you are saying Shivaay. You brought me here, now what do you expect me to do ?

Shivaay : To have your dinner and rest and also...

Anika ( In anger ) : Stop it Shivaay. Why are you making it so difficult for me ? Why are you doing all this ? For what ? To fulfil your responsibility ?

Shivaay tried to speak but Anika stopped him.

Anika : Don't do all this. You have forgotten everything, not me. I still can understand what you're going through. All this affected you and your eyes say everything to me. You don't need to compel yourself to try to remember anything. Leave everything to time.

She cried helplessly and sat on the bed hiding her face in her palms. Shivaay felt immense happiness when he realised this beautiful lady with such a pure soul is his lady. He was surprised seeing her love for him. He knelt infront of her and wiped her tears once again.

Shivaay : Stop crying, I can't see you cry. I can't even express how much it hurts to see you cry. You think I brought you here because of responsibility and guilt ?

She looked at him without blinking her eyes and he cupped her face.

Shivaay : I brought you here because I want to remember everything super soon. From the time I saw you in the hospital, all my thoughts were about you. That day also you were crying and I was feeling sad. I felt weird listening about you being married, or should I say not about you being married but you being married to someone else made me feel like... I don't know what it was.

He looked at her as she chuckled a little understanding what he wanted to say.

Shivaay : You understand what I mean to say ?

She nodded with a smile.

Shivaay : I wanted to see you again, to talk to you. After getting discharged I came back home and that time also I kept thinking about you. Do you remember that night I shouted at you ? (She nodded) that was because I couldn't understand why I was thinking about you only. I was frustrated because I thought you were...

Anika ( In a low voice ) : I was ?

Shivaay : I thought you were not mine but someone else' and I shouldn't think about you. And not being able to stop thinking about you seemed to he impossible and when Om and Rudra told me about our life, I understood why.

He looked calm as he opened up to her about his feelings all these days.

Shivaay : You know, when you were talking to your husb...

He stopped for sometime as he became confused thinking about the person she was talking so sweetly and Rudra told him that Anika was talking to her husband. And if he was her husband then who was she taking to ? Anika shook him a little to being him out of his reverie.

Shivaay : Yesterday to whom you were talking ?

Anika : To my best friend Chanda.

Shivaay ( Shocked ) : What the... I'll kill this Rudra when he comes back.

Shivaay cursed Rudra mentally because he realised that his little brother made him a fool.

Anika : What he did Shivaay ? Why you are scolding him mentally, my poor baby bro...

Shivaay : Poor baby brother.. hughh.. I know your Poor baby brother. Stupid ! He said you were talking to your 'husband'. Do you know how hurt I was, when you said I love you to your husband ( He smacked his own head )
I mean your friend whom I supposed to be your husband. To top that off, I even said so many bad things to him errr.. her like stupid, joker and many more and...

He looked at her and realised that he was blabbering every thing and anything like a bullet train and she was smiling, though he loved her smile. But he also realises that he embarassed himself infront of her. He looked here and there in embarrassment and then... She started laughing loudly.

Anika ( while still laughing ) : serious...seriously Sh.. Shivaay you thought.. hah..haha ha...

Shivaay ( trying not to laugh ) : Stop Anika don't laugh ok.

Anika pressed her lips together to stop laughing but chuckled again. Then her smile turned mischievous.

Anika : Shivaay You called yourself a joker ?

Anika asked with a mischievous smile and he just hit his forhead finally accepting his defeat.

Shivaay : Ok. I did. So what ? I didn't like you saying all those lovey dovey things to someone else. I just did not like it.

Anika's smile turned to blush as she saw a tinge of jealousy and tons of possessivenes in him.

Shivaay : Ok. Let's go for dinner. It's time for your medicines also.

Anika nodded and they went to dining room to see Dadi and janvi smiling to them.

Dadi : How are you feeling Anika ?

Anika : I'm fine now, dadi.

Janvi : Yes mummy ji. Now she's fine. Haven't you noticed her face glowing so much ? Like someone special's effect.

Janvi teased Anika and she blushed while Shivaay ignored the topic to not embarrass himself more, it was enough for today.

Janvi : Ok sorry love birds I won't trouble you both. Anika, look what I made for you. Everything is your favourite like aloo puri, Palak paneer, Dal makhani and look, your favourite Sooji Halwa.

Janvi started to serve but Anika was feeling nauseous after seeing all this. Everything was her favourite but she didn't want to eat it. She didn't say it to janvi because she didn't want to hurt janvi as she had made everything especially for her.

She started eating but after two three bites she couldn't control herself and ran from there to throw up. Dadi, janvi and Shivaay followed her. Dadi and janvi still knew that it was normal but could make Shivaay understand this. He was going to call a doctor but Dadi chided him for being so stupid.

Dadi : Puttar what happened suddenly ?

Anika : Dadi actually that.. I felt nauseous seeing all those food items. I'm sorry badi ma you made everything especially for me and I...

Janvi : Stop it. Why are you saying sorry. It's normal in pregnancy. If you were not feeling well then you should have told me silly daughter in law of mine. Dare you do such things from next time.

Anika nodded positively with a small smile.

Janvi : Tell me what you want to eat I'll make it for you and I want you to tell me clearly. Don't say "Whatever you like badi ma".

Anika : Ok. Anything that is simple and spicy like...

Shivaay : Like veg chilly pasta.

Anika smiled widely and nodded her head like a kid.

Shivaay : Badi ma, Dadi, you both go and have your dinner. I'll make pasta for Anika.

Dadi and janvi smiled and left from there while Anika couldn't his back her smile. Shivaay brought veg chilli pasta for her and made her ear with his own hands. After making her eat  medicines he took her out for a walk because it wasn't good to sleep immediately after having dinner.

They sat in the garden and stared the sky which was clear and it was a full moon night. Shivaay kept looking at Anika and she noticed it.

Anika : If you want to say something then say it.

Shivaay : How do you know that I want to say something ? ( She smiled and shrugged ) Actually I want to ask something.

Anika : hmm

Shivaay : Why do you care for me so much that you chose to bear all she pain alone and didn't tell me everything ? How do you understand me so easily ?

Anika just smiled and looked at moon as he kept looking at her expecting an answer.

Anika : When we first met, I had no idea you would be so important to me. You don't know your importance in my life, and I don't know how to explain it you. You may be one person to the world, but to me you are the whole world. You had said this to me but, I actually realised it was my situation more than yours. I LOVE YOU and that's the beginning and end of everything for me.

Shivaay was stunned listening her words and he didn't know what to say so he sat there silently admiring her glowing face. After sometime she slept on his shoulder. He carried her back to their room and made her lay down on the bed.

Her hold on him was tight. He tried to release himself from her grip but failed. So he laid beside her. She stirred in sleep and hugged him keeping her head in his chest. He hugged her tightly and that moment he realised why he wasn't able to sleep peacefully these days. It was her warmth that he missed so much.

Target : 300+votes

A big bear hug to those who have been supporting this story by voting for it continuously. Silent readers pls complete the targets soon.

Love you all a lot💖💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro