39. The mother in her -1

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlo darlings

I'm here, finally !! I missed you all so much. Let's not waste anymore time.

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖

Janvi and Tej's relation was never a normal one, and Om and Rudra always had to compensate for it. A father's love was given to them by Shivaay but they always longed for their mother's love who used to remain aloof because of her husband's betrayals and it was when Anika entered their family, they relished the love of a mother.

Mallika had no memories with her mother, even as a new born baby because her mother died after giving birth to her. Her Shivaay bhai pampered her a lot, but her Anika bhabi became her mother. It was her embrace that Mallika felt the safest in.

Gauri and Bhavya had their mother with them always, but Anika's warmth was something so rare that they felt different, differently beautuful.

Sidharth, who's mother was a strict when he was a child, never behaved so open and friendly with her as much as he did with Anika.

Their hearts ached Seeing their mother lying lifeless, with wires attached to her body and those needles pricking her hands that once she had put on their heads to console them, to cheer them and to give then all the love they felt lack of. They felt lonely and lost.

Anika was in danger. The doctors said, if she didn't gain conscious, she may slip into coma due to the trauma of such dreadful incident.

Shivaay's whole world was shattering and he was helpless. He didn't feel so helpless when he was a kid and his parents left him alone to fight with the world. He didn't feel so helpless when he used to be alone and the burden of keeping up to everyone's expectation used to be on him and he had none to share it with.

"Why did God had to send Anika in his life ? Why did he had to love her ? Why did she had to make him so fond of herself ? Why did she had to share all his burdens and sooth him when he was in pain ?" He thought as he looked at her pale face. He went outside the hospital, and the first thing that he noticed was the temple in the hospital premises.

"What did I do to you, for being given such punishment ? I know I was never too fond of you, so your enmity with me is justified. But my Anika ? Her faith in you is so strong still, You keep doing bad with her but her faith remained same. Her heart is so pure that she never hated anyone. Then why did you have to give her all the sorrows ?" Shivaay shouted infront the idol of Lord Ganesha, ignoring all the pitiful looks of people around. His anger turned into tears and he fell on his knees.

"I'll die, I swear. I'll die if you snatched her from me. People call you 'vighnharta' right, the one who defeats all the problems ? Why should I believe it when all you ever did is to give me problems but never a solution to solve it ? You already snatched my parents, I tolerated. You snatched my c..child from me, I tolerated. You never gave me any reason to believe in you. But today, if I lost her, I won't tolerate. I know you don't care if one person won't believe in your presence and your power, but still, your name would be stained forever in my eyes. For me, you would remain mere a stone, carved and painted. That's it." Shivaay just poured his heart out and got up with much difficulty.

As he was getting up, a black thread hanging in his neck caught his attention. He took the locket in his hand and observed it carefully.

Anika tied a thread that had a locket with a picture of Goddess around his neck. If it was anybody else, he would have never let him tie this. But it was Anika, so he had to let her do what she wants. Don't know why, but he feels that she owns him. He doesn't believe in all this but her contended smile was enough for him to let her do this.

Shivaay ( Pointing at the locket) : What's this ?

Anika : Locket.

Shivaay : I know that but why ?

Anika : It's because I want Devi ma to be with you always. This temple is of the Goddess of protection, I want you to be protected and happy always.

Shivaay : But for that you should wear this.

Anika ( Confused ) : What ? Why ?

Shivaay ( Caressing her cheek with his thumb ) : Because my happiness lies in you. I'm happy if you are happy and safe.

He was about to remove the locket but Anika stopped him.

Anika : I have this with me ( Pointing at her nuptial chain ). I know you will always protect me.

Shivaay : Itna bharosa hai mujh par ? *( this much trust in me ?)*

Anika : Itna ki aap soch bhi nhi sakte. *( You can't even imagine)*

He rushed towards Anika's ward and barged in, making OmRi, RuVya and SidIka startled. They were not shocked seeing his condition because they knew Anika's place in his life, especially when they knew now he remembers everything about him and Anika. They didn't know if his happy memories with Anika would be giving him strength or those memories would be making him weak. But they felt extremely helpless because they can't do anything to reduce the pain of these two people who did everything to protect them always.

Shivaay asked all of them to go out and they did as he said. He pulled out her nuptial chain from his pocket and tied it around her neck.

"I know, why aren't you opening your eyes. Because you don't want to feel the pain of loosing o..our little baby. But think..a..bout me, please. You're the only person whom I can share my feelings with. How can you expect me to handle the pain all by myself ? How can you leave..me to cry without your hand caressing my head ?" He said, but she stayed still.

"Are you fed up, of me ? Are you feeling tired, of supporting me and sharing my pain ? ( He held her hand in his ) I..I Promise an..ika I would not share anything with you. I'll die holding my sorrows within me but won't trouble you, ever. Just wake up." Wiping his tears harshly, he pulled the locket out of his neck.

"Look ! I removed this locket from my neck. You thought it would protect me, right ? I won't wear it until you wake up. I w..won't wear it even if..I'm dieing.” He tried to play the trick that always works. He knows that she would never tolerate single scratch on him but her closed eyes made him insane.

"Trust me, I'll die. I'll...” His vision blurred due to tears and he felt pain in his throat while speaking. But all he could feel was her grip getting a little tight around his hands. He smiled through his tears as she proved that she was the same Anika who loves him more than anyone, no matter what.

Shivaay felt relieved when the doctor declared her condition being stable. But the fear was still their. The fear of seeing Anika's reaction after knowing that their baby was no more. How would he tell her, that the angel for whom she was waiting, for whom she was fighting with him whether if the baby would be a girl or a boy would not come ? It would be so painful for her to know that the one for whom they had bought the beautiful cradle, won't come now. How would he be able to see her crying ?

Anika opened her eyes, and those eyes were blank, like her world had stopped. She hadn't even opened her eyes when she heard the voice of someone talking about her dead child, may be the doctors. It gave her so much of pain and she wanted to shut her mind and heart so that she doesn’t have to think about it, nor she doesn't have to feel about it. But, they say, you won't even get death when you ask for it.

She stared at him with emotionless eyes and expressionless face and he realised, that his fear of seeing her crying was nothing infront of this nightmare, where he is seeing her alive, still lifeless.

Om, Rudra, Gauri, Bhavya, Mallika, Sid, Dadi, janvi and even Sid and Gauri's respective parents met her, tried to talk to her but her gaze was fixed on her hands in her lap. Everyone had tried to make her talk or cry but nothing worked.

Shivaay had no idea how to start up a conversation with her, especially about the incident which snatched such a precious blessing from them, their baby. Three days passed but there was no improvement in Anika's condition. The doctors discharged her and Shivaay and Om brought her back to Oberoi mansion.

A few days passed but Anika was always locked up in her room, with noone else around. Her behavior was scaring everyone. The doctors had clearly stared that if she remained aloof from the outer world like this then it might harm her health severely.

Shivaay came to Oberoi mansion late at night and seeing his state, anybody could say that something unusual had happened. He looked angry and pain was visible in his red, puffy eyes. He had asked Gauri and Bhavya to keep an eye on Anika because of her state.

Anika was sitting on the floor, leaning to the recliner. He went towards her, and he stopped in his tracks when he saw her looking at a red coloured frock.

Anika and Shivaay went to Anika's house because Anika wanted to spend some time in her house, where she had spend her childhood. She was very excited and showed him all the clothes that she used to wear when she was a child, the dolls with which she used to play and the story books which were her favourite. She showed him a pretty, red frock with Pearls fixed on it.

Anika : Shivaay ! Look, this used to be my favourite frock, do you know why ?

Shivaay smiled and nodded in no and she smiled in excitement of telling him the reason, just like a baby.

Anika : Baba had brought this frock for me. When I heard about Valentine's day, I didn't know it's meaning. But I saw baba gifting a red coloured Saree to mumma on Valentine's day. And ( She chuckled ) me being the over possessive daughter, I started crying and stopped talking to him. I talked to him only when he brought the same red coloured frock for me.

Shivaay : You were too naughty, I see.

He pinched her nose lightly and she chucled.

Shivaay : Ok, anika. Let's go jaan you must be tired now. You should rest. I'll bring you here again. Or, we can take your favourite stuff to Oberoi mansion if you want.

Anika smiled widely and kissed his cheeks in excitement but realised it when he caught her in his arms, pulling her closer to himself and she blushed.

Anika : Shivaay, I'm sorry.

Shivaay : why ?

Anika : For fighting with you yesterday when you said that you want a baby girl. Baba used to love me so much that he used to fulfil every single wish of mine and now, when I remembered about his LOVE for me, I understood your mindset. And now, I also feel that we are going to have a little doll. I actually want our baby to be a girl. I also want to see my doll wearing this red frock. She would look so pretty in this, don't you think ?

Shivaay sat beside Anika and kept his hand on her shoulder, dreading the moment she would break down into pieces. But she had to break down, in order to get healed soon.

As if, sensing his touch and feeling him near her, she looked at him and the emotions she was hiding inside, came out in the form of tears and she started crying in his embrace. Since that dreadful incident it was the first time Anika was crying and it was good that she was letting her emotions flow.

After crying for two hours continuously, her loud wails stopped but her tears were still flowing down.

Anika : I...lost h..her. I l..lost your little doll sh..ivaay. yo..you were so.. happy th..that you'll have a little Anika in your arms b..But my p..past mistakes snatched our d..doll from us. I..ruined Yo.. your happiness, I..ruined everyone's happiness. I..it happened be..cause of me sh..Shivaay. I want.. to die..

Shivaay : Shhh..  no. Don't say that. It wasn't your fault. It was someone else's sin and HE GOT HIS PUNISHMENT. Stop blaming yourself. For me, you matter the most infact, to everyone, you and your safety matters the most. We can't change our past, Anika. Ma..may be it wasn't the right time for our doll to come to this cruel world. She must be an angel and she will come back, I know. Stop blaming yourself, jaan.

Anika looked hugged him even more tightly.

Anika : w..would you hate me  if I'll tell you..about that pe...rson and the.. reason why he did all this ?

Shivaay looked at her as her eyes were closed and tears were still falling from them. Although, he knew everything and had punished the person who gave so much pain to his lady and snatched his doll from him, but he wanted her to tell him everything and remove the burden from her heart forever.

Shivaay : I can never hate you Anika, never ever.

Anika : In.. in my college I.. I had a friend named Ais..Aisha. A boy named Vikram, wh..who was a Playboy, had a bet with his friends that he will s..pend a night with.. Aisha. I heard him talking with his friends and told everything to Aisha. Her dad was in police so, he asked the principle to rusticate Vikram from college. In order to take revenge from me h..he challenged his friends that he'll do with me what he couldn't do with Aisha. He.. He tried everything to come close to me, to be my friend and to an extent that I also started feeling that he changed genuinely. B..But his plan failed once again when I saw him eve teasing a girl. His so called friends made fun of him and that coward, felt insulted and.. He jumped from the building of our college.

Anika started shivering, thinking about the aftermath of Vikram's suicide attempt. Sensing her fear, Shivaay asked her to stop if she's uncomfortable but today she wanted to speak.

Anika : Vikram was hospitalised. He to..ld about me to his elder brother, VEER, before taking his last breathe. V..veer held me responsible for his brother's death and... and he tried to kill me many times. Dixit Uncle, Aisha's father caught him and he was jailed for five years. B..But He came back and.. snatched my b..baby from me S..hiv.

By that time, Shivaay was also crying. No matter that veer was in his custody. No matter that veer was being given a punishment that he would be praying to die sooner, but that wouldn't lessen his or her pain. He looked at Anika who was showing him that red frock but she couldn't say anything. She was just crying terribly.

Anika : W...what was her fault Sh.. Shivaay ? That she was growing in my womb ? Veer wanted revenge from me, then why did he kill my baby, why did he kill your doll sh..Shivaay ? Why.. Sh.. my..doll...

Shivaay felt her grip on him loosing and realised that she was blabbering in sleep. He picked her up and made her sleep on the bed comfortably. May be today she would have a peaceful sleep. Her tear strained face gave him pain but it also gave him the assurance that it was the first step of her to overcome the painful memories of this storm.

Too emotional ? Sorry, this would last chapter of the book.

Hehe😁 just joking, last emotional chapter of the book.

Precap : Shivaay and the family on a mission to cheer Anika's mood.

Target : 320+ votes

Do give me your honest reviews on this update and don't forget to vote darlings.

Love you all a lot 💖💖💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro