40. Mission Cheer up

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlo darlings

Please darlings, I mentioned it many times, but nobody cares for it. Please give your reviews about the story OTHER THAN awesome, amazing and all. I want reviews that are honest so that I can improve myself and get to know where I stand as a writer.

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖

Every one was busy devising their own plans to cheer up Anika's mood and to bring her out of the painful memories of that incident. Om, Rudra, Sid, Gauri, Mallika and Bhavya were TRYING to make Anika's favourite dishes, which seemed next to impossible after seeing the condition of the kitchen which was in a total mess.

Dadi was laughing at their antics and janvi and ketki (Sidharth’s mother ) had offered help to them, but they denied because they had full faith in their cooking skills. Poor kitchen !!!!

Janvi : Why are you all so stubborn ? Let me help you all. Don't you all remember what had  happened last time when you were baking cake for Anika's birthday ? (To Malrivya ) You three had ruined 9 cakes before making an edible cake. I had tasted those 9 cakes and those were real hell.

The girls pouted at the way janvi made faces remembering their cakes and the boys laughed.

Dadi (to the boys ) : Why three of you are laughing ? Don't you remember what you all did ? Om, don't you rembers the way your hair were dishevelled when the microwave blasted ?

Now it was time for the girls to laugh and Om's face was worth watching as he was looking at his hair with pity. After a lot of hard work they were able to cook the food. It looked presentable but nobody knew how it tasted.

After clearing all the mess that they had created, they left towards Anika's room to bring her out.

Anika was sitting in the balcony attached to their room, lost in her own thoughts. The whole youngsters’ clan entered the balcony area and sat on the floor infront of Anika’s chair. Anika was jerked out of her thoughts as she felt someone's hands on her hands, in her lap.

Anika looked at all of them with a small smile, the smile that didn't reach her eyes which looked dull and puffy.

Bhavya : are you angry with me, bhabi ?

Anika was startled by such question from Bhavya. She was puzzled as why would she be angry with Bhavya.

Anika : Why are you talking like that Bhavya ? Why would I be angry with you ?

Bhavya : Because, it was due to my negletion that my phone went into wrong hands and some one messaged you on my behalf, to go to the backyard. It was all my fault.

Anika : no Bhavya, it wasn’t your fault. It was noone’s fault, it was destiny. Stop blaming yourself.

Gauri : No matter what, bhabi, but we all are somewhere responsible for your pain. We shouldn't have left you alone.

Anika : Stop it. You all are not at fault. It happened because it was written in my fate. Stop blaming yourself.

Om : Ok. None would blame anyone. But bhabi, we can't see you like this. You haven't stepped out of your room from last fifteen days. You stay silent all the time and we can't take it. We want our Khidkitod Anika bhabi back.

Rudra : And that's why we've come to take you downstairs.

Sidharth : And guess what, I've prepared all your favourite food items exclusively for you.

Mallika (to sid ) : Do you even know how to chop an onion ?

Sid : Of course I do.

Everyone except Anika looked at Sidharth with anger.

Sidharth : Ok fine. Bhabi, we all made the food for you. Please come and taste how it is.

Anika : You guys carry on, I don't want to have anything. I'm not feeling like eating.

Gauri : Bhabi please come with us, it’s a request.

Anika : Gauri I'm not in mood. Please understand.

Rudra : Bhabi, we know that you..you've lost your child who was a part of you, your own blood. We lost a little member of our family even before we could see him/her. But I have only one question, are we not your children ? You've always been there to solve our problems. You had made us acquainted with a mother's warmth for the first time. Infact you have always said that I am your child more than your little brother. Then why are you snatching my mother from me now ?

Om : I agree with Rudra, bhabi. Wasn't it you who made me sleep in your lap and I had said that first time in my whole life I've got such a good sleep ?

Mallika : And what about me ? You had tolerated so much for me, even shivaay bhai's hatered. Doesn't a mother protects her children from their father when he tries to scolds them ? You did the same for me, didn't you ?

Bhavya : It was you understood my love for Rudra without even me saying anything to you, just like a mother knows what her children feel and want.

Gauri : You had always been my support whenever I felt nervous, be it during any of my dance performances, be it my wedding or be it my nervousness of handling the responsibilities of a daughter in law. You always supported me, the way a mother does. You always taught me how to handle your self in difficult situations.

Sidharth : I don't have much to say, but that doesn't make any difference. You've always been the friend that I used to try to find in my mother since childhood. I got that friend and mother in you who suggested me what to do in a particular situation and how to not let things go out of your hands.

Om : look at us, bhabi and tell us, aren't we your own ? Or is it that we are not able to make you happy like your own child might have done ?

Om asked in a hurt voice and Anika couldn't tolerate that. She sat down on the floor beside them and hugged Om. Soon, Every one joined the hug, hiding Anika completely.

Anika : Never say such things. You all are as precious to me as my own child might have been. You all would always be my children (she chuckled ) who are always jealous of each other.

All of them burst out into laughter and then they dragged Anika with them to the dining table. Dadi, janvi and ketki were very happy seeing anika smiling whole heartedly after so many days but they were looking at Anika with worried faces because they had no faith in the cooking skills of their children.

SidOmRu and Malrivya served the food to Anika and asked her to taste it. Anika took the first bite and all of them looked at her expectantly. She smiled and gave a thumbs to them, showing that the food was nice. But all her efforts went down the drain when Om himself tasted it and choked because of the food being too spicy.

They sat down on with fallen faces as the food came out to be horrible.

Anika : It's ok, you all atleast tried and that's enough for me. I know you all love me do much, I don't want anything else.

Rudra : But you make our favourite food for us whenever we wish, and we couldn't do that even for once.

Rudra said with a pouty face and others looked at her with same expressions, making Anika smile.

Anika : So what ? I do that because I like it. And I know how to cook, it's nothing big. You all wanted to make me happy, isn't it ? So stop making such faces and cheer up, I'll be happy with that.

They all smiled and Shivaay, who had just entered the house smiled at his sweet wife's words. He had heard the whole conversation so he thought to tease his siblings.

Shivaay : Anika is saying correct. And also, you all are not as great and skilled as my wife, so you all better don't try. And by the way, were you all trying to make her happy or sick with your hand made food.

Anika looked at Shivaay with wide eyes as he teased all of them and Dadi, Janvi and ketki laughed seeing their children's faces.

SidOmRu/Malrivya : Bhabi !!!

Anika glared Shivaay, making him silent and others, laugh.

Shivaay : Ok Ok. ( To OmRu and others ) No need to be so happy. ( To Anika ) Anika, come with me, someone is waiting for you.

Saying this, he blindfolded Anika and took her with him outside the mansion, in the lawn. As soon as he removed the blindfold, all the kids ran towards Anika and hugged her from her waist as they were not that tall. Anika smiled seeing the kids of whole orphanage here. She bend down to their level and hugged all of them.

All the kids gave handmade cards to Anika. Those cards were painted with different colour and glitters but one thing which was common in all of them was their shape. The cards were round and the front was painted as a smiley.

Anika smiled seeing their love for her and forgot everything that was troubling her. Kids offered their chocolates to her but she denied and instead, asked khanna to bring more chocolates for them.

While all of them were playing with the kids, a little girl was standing a little far from them. Anika noticed her and went towards her. Everyone looked at her and they also followed her.

Anika sat infront of the little girl and the girl looked at her sadly, almost on the verge of crying.

Anika : What happened, piku ?

Piku ( the little girl ) : I alsho (also ) made a card fol (for ) You.

Anika (excitedly ) : really ! Then give it to me.

Piku nodded her head negatively and locked her teeny hands behind her back, hiding the card from Anika.

Anika ( Sadly ) : Why don't you want to give it me ? Don't you like me ?

Piku nodded her head negatively.

Piku : card not good. You no like it. ( Card is not good, you won't like it ).

Anika : But how can you say that. First I should see it, right ?

Piku nodded in yes and gave the card to Anika hesitatingly.

Anika looked at the card and was amazed seeing the childish but cute drawings. It was a handmade card with trees, flowers, ice creams and chocolates drawn on it in childish style. In the middle of the card an “I love you, Angel didi” was written.

Anika smiled and pulled little piku in a tight hug.

Anika : This is soooo beautiful. Why weren't you giving me this ?

Piku ( Surprised ) : You like it ?

Anika : I love it my marshmallow. It's so cute, just like you. You'll make more cards like this, for me na ?

Little piku was very happy and she jumped in excitement, nodding in a yes. Anika kissed her on her cheeks and gave her a chocolate.

Their little moment was disturbed when they heard other children shouting.

Children : we also want kissiee !!!

Anika turned around and saw them standing, making a straight line and waiting for their didi to kiss them. Anika laughed at their silly antics and kissed them on their cheeks one by one.

She saw Om, Sid, Rudra, Gauri, Bhavya and Mallika also standing their, waiting for their share of the kiss. Anika looked at them in disbelief but they shrugged it off and pointed at their cheeks, indicating Anika to kiss their cheeks also.

Anika gave them kiss on their cheeks. At the end, she kissed Shivaay's cheek as he was standing at the end of the line.

Shivaay ( Near Anika's ear ) : The kiss should've been somewhere else, but it's ok. For now, I'll manage with this.

He gave a cheesy smile to her, making Anika's eyes widened as she looked at others, who were giving her teasing smiles.

Rudra : Bhabi don't worry, he is also a kid only.

Shivaay slapped Rudra behind his head for doing commentary on him. After a lot of fun, the kids left with the caretaker to the orphanage and everyone retired to their rooms.

Anika went towards Shivaay and kissed his lips slowly. He held her gently and responded but let her do what she wanted. After breaking the kiss Anika took his hands in hers and kissed his knuckles.

Anika : Thank you. I know, it was you who gave the idea of cooking to them. You went to the orphanage and asked the kids to make cards for me. And you gave them double chocolates, to offer me. And you took the responsibility to provide the best education to the kids of orphanage.

Shivaay looked here and there as she smiled with teary eyes and hugged him.

Anika : Thank you. You are the best. I love you.

She said and kissed on his chest, just above his heart.

Shivaay : I love you too, I love you more than anything else.

Shivaay said and kissed the top of her head. Anika came out of the hug and looked at him. Her widened eyes were clearly showing that she was shocked.

Anika : Y..You didn't say this since you had the m..memory loss.

Shivaay : It doesn’t matter. You already had my heart, so how does the memory loss make a difference ? I realised my love for you, once again. And... I remembered everything, about our life, our journey.

Anika : W..when ?

Shivaay : How does it matter ? What matters is, we are together, isn't it ?

Anika smiled and hugged him tightly and he wrapped his arms around her petite figure, possessively and protectively.

Please consider it a request or anything, but please consider my words that I've said above.

Love you all a lot💖💖💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro