41. Best

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlo darlings

Sorry for being late. But it happened because of MSTs, assignments and practicals I'm also having eye allergy due to all the pollution.

Expect me to be late atleast till three weeks. This semester started late due to some issues in university. So we have to finish the work of 4 months in mere 2 months. So it's difficult, hope you all understand.

ENJOY READING 💗💗

Rudra decided to stand on his on feet but for that he wanted experience. He didn't want to use Shivaay's name and become succeful over night.

Shivaay, no matter how much Rudra troubles him, loves him very much. He didn't want Rudra to work under someone who would scold him like he himself does to his employees. But Rudra is adamant on not listening to Shivaay and work under someone else.

So, Shivaay told Rudra to assist him for a month and he will treat Rudra as he treats other employees. Rudra agreed as Anika asked him that this idea is good, only if both bhabi and brother in law knew what Shivaay had planned in his evil mind.

Rudra accompanied Shivaay to the office, thinking that he would be able to learn something from his brother. His dream was getting fulfilled for sure but on a really fast pace as Shivaay gave him work of whole week. It looked more like torcher.

Rudra ( crying mentally ) : Bhaiya was saying he won't let anyone to scold me or rule over me but here he himself is torturing me.

Rudra continued his work and by the evening he was completely exhausted. It continued till a weak and Rudra used to be tired but he didn't want to give up and wanted to prove himself.

Shivaay was trying his level best to make Rudra irritated because he didn't want his baby brother to work on a lower position. Little did he know what mess is he creating for himself.

One day, Anika found Rudra sitting in his room, completely exhausted.

Anika : Rudra, what happened ? You are looking so tired. You didn't come for dinner also.

Rudra : Bhabi actually your husband is so cruel, he gives me so much of work in a single day. By the end of the day I feel like a puppy in the rain.

Anika understood the matter at once as she knows this Bagad billa too well. She understood that it is all his plan.

Anika : Don't worry, Rudra. I'm sending Bhavya with your dinner. Do not say no, ok. Have your dinner and take rest. And about your brother, leave that to me. You don't worry.

Anika went to their room where Shivaay was busy with his Laptop and making presentations. She stood infront of him as he was engrossed in his Laptop despite knowing that she's present in the room.

She frowned as Shivaay didn't look at her. This feeling has suddenly started growing in her. When he is around and doesn't look at her, she feels angry. She saw him sitting with a poker face and working like she's invisible.

On the other side, Shivaay was aware of her special feeling and he was enjoying it. Without even looking at his wife he could tell that she was frowning. He loves to irritate her. But he didn't know it would cost him too badly.

Anika became more angry and in a blink Shivaay's laptop was shut by Anika. He smiled and looked at her face, only to be hit by a pillow.

He got up and went towards her, thinking to embrace his angry wife, but she pished him away. Shivaay felt his breathe stop as she handovered a pillow and blanket to him, gesturing him to get out of the room.

After that he tried numerous kind of puppy faces, nick names which failed miserably and he was thrown out of the room with the door shut on his face. Om was now a married man so his room was unavailable. Rudra was the only option.

Shivaay went towards his baby brother's room only to see a tired Rudra sleeping with the laptop on his stomach and files scattered all over the bed. He felt really bad for burdenimg rudra like this but he thought he is doing this to make him understand that Rudra don't need to work under someone. Shivaay cleared all the mess.

He caressed Rudra's hair just the way he used to do in childhood. Anyway he had to be awake whole night because he wouldn't be able to sleep without Anika in his arms. He fell asleep by the dawn that too because of the tiredness.

The morning was also not good for Shivaay. First, he couldn't sleep properly last night. Second, he couldn't see Anika's face as soon as he woke up. Third, he had to go to office without meeting Anika as madam went to temple with Dadi, or atleast Gauri told him that.

He entered the office and the first person who was subjected to his anger was Mishra, his manager. Shivaay was going towards his cabin when a scared Mishra stopped him.

Shivaay : Now what do you want ?

Mishra : S..sir ac..actually some one is waiting for you in your cabin.

Shivaay : What the... how could you let someone go to my cabin without my permission ?

Mishra : Si..sir I can't deny that person, even if it's your order.

Shivaay's anger reached it's peak as he marched towards his cabin in long strides. But his anger melted at the mere sight of the person sitting on his chair.

His lips curved into a wide smile as he saw his cutee pie wearing his specs, looking at her image in the blank computer screen and making different faces. Or to be precise, frowning in different styles and trying to copy him.

Mishra left from there with a smile as he looked at his boss who was admiring his wife. Who could say that this man was boiling like lava a few minutes ago ?

Shivaay came inside the cabin. As soon as Anika realised his presence, she made a serious face and 'tried' to be a strict boss.

Anika : You are late, Mr. Oberoi. Why you behave so unprofessional all the time ?

Shivaay found this as something very amusing. He felt like pulling her in his embrace and pull her cheeks and not to forget, to kiss her pink pouty lips.

Anika found him gawking at her and cleared her throat and spoke in a strict manner again.

Anika : Mr. Shivaay ! Already you are late and to top that off, you are gawking at your boss. You're going to get triple work today, MORE THAN THE WORK YOU GIVE TO MY BABY BROTHER..ahem, I mean get to your work.

Shivaay face palmed himself as he was caught red blue black yellow green handed by his wife. Now he realised why his otherwise cute and shy and bubbly and beautigul and lovely and sweet and... wife was angry last night. She would tolerated everything but not her baby's (Rudra) pain.

Shivaay : Anika I...

Anika : I'm your boss, call me mam. And get to work, now.

Shivaay sighed and occupied the table in front of her. He knew the day was going to be difficult. He has to do all this work and that too, when his biggest distraction is sitting right infront of him looking shooooo cute with that 'not-bossy-but-cute-look'.

But, he was also Shivaay Singh Oberoi. How could he lose ? Soon he was in SSO form. He ran in the whole office all by himself, givimg shocks to the enployees. Afterall, not everyday they see their strict boss running around the office like this.

He finished the work even before afternoon. Anika being an MSC in chemistry, knew nothing about business and couldn't guess if he really finished the work or was just pulling her leg because so much of work was not easy to complete so soon.

Anika kept turning the pages of all the files, without reading a word and gave a nod to him as if she was satisfied with the work.

Anika : Ok. Mishra ji, give him other files too.

Another pile of files was studied by Shivaay and it was still 4 in the evening.

Shivaay : Anything else, Boss ?

Shivaay chuckled and looking at Anika's annoyance he started laughing. Now this was something Anika could never deny. She can't help smile seeing his smile. She smiled sheepishly as he pulled her to himself by holding her waist.

Shivaay : So my biwi is done taking revenge for her lovely baby brother ?

Anika remembered for what she was actually here and doing all this.

Anika : Shivaay why are you doing this to Rudra ? He's working so hard to achieve something by his own hard work.

Shivaay : Anika I've always tried my best to fulfil all the demands of Rudra. He is my baby for me. I'm happy that he wants to do something on his own. But I'm scared. Because this world is too cruel. I don't want him to be another SSO. I want him to be succeful but not that rude, arrogant SSO whom every one hate and envy. I had none to protect me, but My baby has me by his side and I'll protect him till my last breathe.

Anika : Shivaay, I understand your fear. But I also know that by facing all the problems by himself, Rudra will become the best. And you will always be there for him. By doing what you are doing now, you are unknowingly stopping him from achieving his full potential.

Shivaay stared at Anika's face for a moment and then took her in a tight hug.

Shivaay : Thank you. You again proved that I can never fail in my life as long as you are with me.

Anika : And that is, Always. One more thing, who told you that everyone hate you ? People surely envy my Husband because he is the best but nobody hates you and the most important thing, Your family loves you, I love you.

Shivaay : You think I'm the best because you love me.

Anika : That's not true. My husband is the best, in everything. I love him, the way he is. He loves his family, he loves me, he never hurts anyone, he can work without break and that too so efficiently and and and he is so good at his work that I couldn't annoy him.

Anika said to him and pouted at the end, making him smile.

Shivaay : You can never annoy me, meri jaan. Your every action, be it anything, makes me happy, not annoyed. And remember, if I'm whatever I'm today, it's all because of you. I changed for good when you came to my life.

Saying this, he kissed her forhead lovingly.

Shivaay : By the way, there's one more thing your husband can do efficiently, non stop.

Anika : What ?

Anika asked all excitedly. But her excitement was soon replaced by blush as she was pinned to the couch, with him on top of her.

Anika : Sh..Shivaay we are in office.

Shivaay : Which is mine. And we are in my cabin, where nobody can enter without my permission. And I'm with my wife right now, who pushed me out of the room the previous night. I couldn't sleep as I have a habit to sleep with this blushy cutee pie in my arms. So now, it's compensation time, jaan.

Anika : Shivaay please...

Anika whispered as she closed her eyes tightly. But she opened her eyes when she felt his lips on her forhead and then him getting up. Although she was the one asking him to not do this in office, but she frowned mentally, seeing him being so sweet and caring.

Shivaay : It's ok. I would never force you cutie pie. Let's go home, you must be tired, by doing so much if work.

Shivaay said as he chuckled at his last sentence and turned towards his desk to take his car keys but felt a tug on his wrist. He looked at her who stepped close to him, pulling him closer by encircling her hands around his nape.

Her lips were touching his lips and she expected him to kiss her but he didn't make a move. She knew he never want to force her, even for a kiss. So she herself took his lips in hers and started sucking them softly yet with full of desire. It was then that he smiled into the kiss and started responding.

Anika : You are the best-est of the best.

Shivaay : There's no word like this, cutie pie.

Anika : Neither there's anyone like you.

Saying this Anika pecked his lips and hugged him as the setting, red and orange hued sun of the evening looked shyly at the two HUMSAFARS from the big glass window.

Thank you darlings for all of your support always.

Love you all a lot💗💗

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro