42. Naughty plans

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖

Anika looked outside the window as the golden sun spread its rays giving warmth in this chilly weather. Her brown orbs were trying to capture the beauty of the colourful flowers and the voices of chirping birds.

She was smiling as she remembered their lovely moments with each other, three days ago.

Shivaay was busy and tired because of too much of work. He didn't want the work to increase and snatch his time that he has planned to spend with Anika. So he was working with a pace that was exhausting him.

Anika sensed his tension and wanted to make him feel better. Her mind couldn't think of anything as her more than needed, deliciously handsome husband was unknowingly sending wild thoughts in her mind.

Anika remembered the way he boasted this morning, when he found her drooling over him as he came out of the washroom with only a towel wrapped around his torso, that he had a good control over himself whereas she can't help drooling over him. She had denied but he shrugged it just like that. Now, it was the perfect time to prove him wrong. She would hit two targets with one arrow. One, she would prove him wrong and the other, he would forget his tension for some time.

She went towards him and closed the laptop. Shivaay looked at her as she sat beside him, such that there was merely any distance between them.

Shivaay : Ani..Anika I.. i have a lot of work to finish before...

Anika stopped him from talking as she put her palm on his mouth, her lips brushing the back of her own palm.

Anika : It's ok. Work can wait.

Anika whispered and removed her palm from his lips, brushing her lips with his lips for a nano second. He closed his eyes and one of his hands went on her shoulder, caressing her jaw line with his fingers.

Anika had no idea exactly when her mind became blank. This touch had such a wild effect on her, that she forgot her plan for a minute. She regained her senses to go further. Anyway, What she wanted to do was done and that was what mattered to her.

He opened the strings of her kurta, making the piece of cloth loose and her body shivered with the sudden invasion of his hands inside her slit cut kurta, caressing her naval and then moving upwards.

She looked in his eyes and it made her shy as if, she just saw a glimpse of what wild thoughts his mind had for her. She pressed her lips on his neck and her hands worked on the buttons of his blue shirt. She opened first three buttons and pressed her lips to his chest and he let out a breathe as if he was loosing his sanity.

Not being able to stop himself, Shivaay cupped her cheek and.... his lips crashed against his file and then his face fell on the couch, with the file still under his lips. He lifted his face to see her laughing and winking simultaneously.

Shivaay (with a frown ) : Why did you do that ?

Anika : Hawww ! What did I do. You are the one who kissed my Sautan infront of my eyes and You are blaming me. I'm feeling betrayed.

Anika said as she made an innocent sad face. He got up and ran towards her to catch her. She jumped and ran from there towards the garden. She hid behind a tree to save herself but forgot about him as she saw a nest on the branches of the tree. Her eyes welled up as she saw the bird feeding her offsprings.

Shivaay smiled as he saw her sitting behind the tree. He tapped her shoulder, to surprise her but he got scared when she looked at him with her teary brown orbs. He kneeled down infront of her and she hugged him tightly while sobbing.

Shivaay : What happened, jaan ? Why are you crying ? Please tell me. You know I can't see you sad. Please jaan tell me what's the matter ?

Anika broke the hug and looked at the bird as Shivaay looked in the same way.

Anika : Baba used to feed me with his own hands. When he left, ma used to do the same and then, she also left me Shivaay. I miss them, so much.

Anika sobbed and hugged him tightly. He sat on the ground with his back leaning to the tree trunk and Anika unknowingly sat in his lap while hugging him.

Shivaay : What if they are not here ? If they saw you crying they'll think I'm not worthy for their daughter. And What am I here for ? I can do everything for you but just don't cry. It makes me feel that.. that machmachi.

Shivaay said as her sobs lessened.

Anika : It's not machmachi... It's michmichi.

Shivaay : Mich..michi ok. Michmichi michmichi michmichi michmi...( Anika hit his shoulder ).. owww don't slap it hurts.

Anika : Stop blabbering.

Shivaay : I was just trying to learn the word.

Anika : Thank you, Shiv.

Shivaay : For learning your words ?

Anika again slapped his shoulder tightly.

Anika : For lifting my mood and for being with me, for taking care of me, for loving me. Thank you for everything.

Shivaay kissed her knuckles and hugged her.

Shivaay : I love you. And I do it because I'm selfish. I can do everything for you. I can cook for you, I can feed you with my hands, I can sing you to sleep, I

Anika ( Horrified ) : Nooo... not singing me to sleep please. That way I won't be able to sleep ever.

Shivaay frowned but continued : Ok. I can become your chauffeur, I can read fairytales for you, I can hug you, I can kiss you, I can (huskily )... make love to you, I can stay with you forever in our room and I can...

Anika faceplamed herself as he came back from where it all started.

Anika : You are a number one cheapda. No matter what we are doing, it will end up on this.

Shivaay : I can't help it. These naughty thoughts don't leave me when you are infront of me and ( he sighed )... ok. I would like to accept that these naughty thoughts don't leave me even when you are not infront of me.

Shivaay confessed cutely and Anika had nothing to do except blushing and taking him in a hug.

She sniled and turned around to see her husband sleeping on the bed and a mischievous idea crossed her mind. She thought for a while whether she should go and implement her naughty plan or not because her poor husband had been working so hard ever since they landed in Austria, almost a month ago.

A month was too much for Shivaay to stay without Anika so he wanted her to come with him. Naughty smirks were given to him and his two month business trip was marked as a 'honeymoon' by the family and he didn't care about it. Afterall, it wasn't entirely a misconception of his family.

Finally, the naughty Anika was dominated by the loving and caring wife of Shivaay and she locked the idea in her mind for some other day. She prepared his breakfast and espresso and went to wake him up.

Anika : Get up Shivaay. It's 9 in the morning.

Shivaay ( with his eyes still closed ) : Anika please let me sleep and you also sleep here. I'm missing you.

Saying this, Shivaay pulled Anika torwards him and hugged her tightly. Anika sighed in disbelief and tried to get up but his hold was tight.

Anika : Shivaay I know you are working really hard and you are tired. I'm just asking to get freshen up and have your breakfast. Then you can rest.

Shivaay opened his eyes and smiled looking at Anika's caring looks. Anika smiled as he pecked her nose and got up to get freshen up.

Shivaay settled on the bed with his laptop and files after breakfast as he wanted to finish the work as soon as possible. He smiled as he thought about the things he has planned for his beloved wife.

He had to come to Austria due to some work and honestly, the work was of a month and half. But then, his wife had made him too addicted to herself that the thought of staying away from her made him feel scary.

So, he decided that he would go with Anika. He extended the trip to two months so that those fifteen days he could spend with her. Only Him, Her and their love. He was too excited that he worked really hard to finish the work sooner and now the thought that he would be free in a couple of days and he would have a whole month to spend with her made him very excited.

He went out of the room to see Anika busy on a call and he knew she was busy in chit chat with her brothers and sisters. He sighed as he knew he was not giving her time but that was only to take out more time for her only. She doesn't complain but he knows that she feels alone when he is away for meetings and conferences.

He went towards her without making any noise and back hugged her, making her startled. She felt ticklish as his stuble was pricking sensitive skin of her neck. She gave him angry glares but he ignored and kept doing his sweet tortures on her.

Anika cut the call being unable to take it more. It was not in her control afterall, to stop her moans when he is busy in kissing her shoulders and jaw line softly yet passionately.

She now changed their position from back hug and stood facing him who smiled innocently. She tried to scare him but he laughed at her cuteness and rubbed his nose with hers.

Anika : Why are you so stubborn ? You didn't even let me talk to them properly. You were busy in work so I thought not to disturb you. But you, you are a pure devil.

Shivaay : I'm a devil and i wanted to steal a few hugs and kisses from my fairy. Is that bad ?

Anika : I don't disturb you when you work then why did you do that, Bagad billa ?

Shivaay : I told you already. Now give what I wanted.

Shivaay closed his eyes and Anika raised her eyebrow as she got a very nice idea to teach a lesson to him. What if she has locked that naughty idea in her mind for another time. She could implement this one.

Anika kissed almost every part of his face like forhead, eyes, cheeks and even earlobe. He was getting impatient but he smiled as he expected her lips on his when he felt her breathe hitting his lips.

His excitement went down the drain as he felt his cheeks being pulled by her as if she was trying to stretch them like an elastic band. His hold on her loosened a bit and she ran away taking it as a chance.

Anika : If your are devil then I'm...Ok fine. I'm not a devil. I am a fairy only. It's just that this fairy is a bit naughty. Llllllll... ( She stuck out her tongue )

But her eyes widened as she saw him rolling the sleeves of his t-shirt, all ready to hunt his sweet prey. He ran towards her and she couldn't think of anything.

Anika : Statueeeeeeee.

Anika snapped and then extended her index finger toward him as if, she actually got the powers of a fairy and that, he would become a statue if she would snap and shout like that.

He didn't become statue but her work was done. She wanted to save herself from her devil husband and she did it. But poor man ! He feel down on the floor and his nose became red due to falling. He stumbled, not because of any object on the floor but because of Anika's Kiddish trick. He literally got shocked that she really thought of this 'statue statue' trick.

Anika, on the other hand laughed and only laughed seeing his handsome face with red nose.

Anika : Hahahaha.. hahaha Jo... joker Singh Obero.. hahahahaa

Shivaay was now seriously angry, atleast Anika thought like that as he left from their. But only he himself knew that he had to put all of his efforts to control his laugh and do the acting of being angry.

Anika followed him and spotted him standing in the balcony. He smiled as she took him in a back hug.

Anika : Gussha ho ? *(Are to angry )*

Anika asked in a childish voice and Shivaay smiled more but kept quite. He wanted to know what idea she would come up with, to pacify him.

Anika : Sholleyy *(Sorry)*

Shivaay still kept quite. Anika kissed his back softly and again rested her cheek with his back and also locked her hands around his torso. It was really difficult for Shivaay to stop himself from turning around and pull her cheeks. When she didn't get any reaction from him, she turned him towards herself forcefully. Then she put his hands around her waist and he kept looking at her antics. She then encircled her arms around his neck.

Anika : Gussa kam hua ? *(Did your Anger reduce ? )*

Anika kissed Shivaay's forhead and asked from him but he nodded negatively. Then she kissed his eyes.

Anika : Abb ? *(Now ?)*

Shivaay still nodded negatively. One by one Anika kissed his cheeks but still he didn't speak. Anika pecked his lips but he was too quick to let her go. His one hand moved to her nape to pull her more into the kiss and she just melted like chocolate.

Shivaay : I wasn't angry, by the way.

Shivaay spoke with a mischievous smile, making her blushy face to turn into a perfect ‘O’ shape.

Anika : You're so mean. I hate you.

Shivaay : If caring for me more than yourself, doing anything and everything to make me smile and melt my anger, is hating me, then I can definitely accept that you hate me, Mrs. Fairy Devil Singh Oberoi.

Anika just smiled shyly but still she wasn't ready to let the matter go.

Anika : But still, you made me a fool. And you will sleep on couch tonight.

Anika started walking towards their room but for Shivaay it was like, "dharti hil gayi aur aasmaan phat gaya"

Shivaay shouted a big fat no and ran behind a running Anika who tried to lock the door of their room but he quickly pushed open the door and hugged her very tightly.

Anika : Shivaay leave me.

Shivaay : No. I'll stay like this. I don't care if it's evening. I can't trust you. God knows when you change your innocently naughty mind.

Shivaay said, like a kid and sat infront his laptop with her in a tight hug and she kept laughing at his antics.

Target : 340+ votes

Only 2 more updates are left and then an Epilogue 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hope you all liked the update darlings. Do comment and tell me how it was, don't forget to vote.

Love you all a lot💖💖💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro