5. Omru

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlooo darlings

I'M back. Hope you all are kicking your problems out of your life. Without wasting time, Enjoy reading...

It's been Three weeks since Avantika has died. Anika is almost a living dead body As she has lost the most precious thing of her life HER MOM . First,  God snatched her dad from her then Her mom. He always tested her, on each and every step of her life. Everytime she thinks what more bad can God do with her after this much happened but She is always proved wrong.

Omru came back with Janvi who was excited as she's back to her home And moreover her Strong Superhero is also here, without whom She can't stay a minute. And that superhero is none other than Shivaay. ( I ALREADY TOLD YOU ALL THAT JANVI'S MENTAL CONDITION IS UNSTABLE AND SHE IS LIKE A 6 YEARS OLD CHILD).

Janvi started calling "Superhero" "superhero " as soon as she entered the mansion. Omru were having a tough time handling her. Although she was behaving like six years old girl but still she was their mother but it was so difficult for them to see her like this.

Shivaay came to hall listening janvi's voice. She immediately hugged him like a Baby. Shivaay caressed her hairs lovingly while his eyes were having pain in them as he couldn't see his badi ma like this. Janvi broke the hug.

Janvi : Where is my chocolate superhero ?

Shivaay : Yes I will get it for you Princess.

Janvi : No no no no.... I want it write now. Now means now.

She sat on Sofa crossing her arms across her chest with a sad but cute pout.

Shivaay : Ok princess then we will go and get chocolates for you come with me.

Janvi quickly got up from her seat and Went with shivaay.

Omru and dadi went for having lunch. At that time dadi told a maid to send ANIKA'S lunch in her room. Omru inquired about who Anika is. Dadi told about Avantika and SHIVIKA'S MARRIAGE . omru were shocked as how could Dadi do this to shivaay. How could she ask him to marry a girl whom he doesn't even know. They stood up and left from there without having anything.

At evening

Shivaay came back with janvi who was holding a Big teddy in her hand and so many chocolates also. He saw the hall empty. He left janvi in her room and went to see OmRu as he wanted to talk to them. They were not in their respective rooms so he understood that they must be in pool area. And he was right. Both of them were in pool area. He called them but they didn't answered. He tried to talk to them but still no answer. 

Shivaay : What happened guys. Why are you not talking to me. I want to talk to you both. I missed you both so much.

Om : Really shivaay ? YOU missed us. No actually you  didn't miss us but You just forgot us. YOU GOT MARRIED TO A GIRL WHOM YOU MET A FEW DAYS AGO, WHOM YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW PROPERLY , YOU DIDN'T EVEN TOLD US,  and you're saying you missed us??

Rudra : Bhaiya how could dadi do this to you. I know she would've forced you to do this marriage and you never say no to her so you agreed. But what about you and your happiness bhaiya.

SHIVAAY : omru nothing is like that dadi didn't force me. And I and you both know very well that watever would dadi think for us would be right.

Om : Seriously shivaay !! you won't change. How could you just ignore your own life and happiness. Do you even know Her or anything about her except her name. No right, then how can you spend your whole life with her.

Shivaay somehow calmed them and convinced them to have some control over them and give some time to everything. Omru were leaving the pool area while shivaay stood there only. As they were about to leave, They saw a pretty girl in her mid twenties standing there. They understood who she was. She was ANIKA. And they could also see that she overheared their conversation. But at this moment they weren't guilty about what they said as now their priority was their brother's happiness. Brother,  who always stood for them, protected them, Helped them in every situation, Showed them the difference between right n wrong,  who always stood as a shield for them. They left without uttering anything.

Anika was already facing a storm inside her heart. Her life took a complete 360 degree turn. She lost her MOM , She was a married girl now. But the feeling that is bothering her the most is GUILT, Guilt of entering someone's life like an intruder,  She felt like she snatched a person's life from him. She felt like a selfish person who destroyed a person's life because she didn't want to give tension to her mom. She felt like she crushed someone's dreams. Her guilt went to some another level. She was feeling low of herself. She went to her room and locked herself. She leaned to the door and cried....only cried and cried hysterically.

Dadi came to anika's room. She couldn't see her in this stare as noone can reverse whatever happened. So She wants anika to start her new life. And she asked anika to move to Shivaay's room. Anika agreed reluctantly.

It was two days since anika came out of her room. Dadi was worried about her. She decided to make her start a fresh. Meanwhile shivaay had to go for an important project to London for a month. As the project was handled by Oberoi industries and Malhotra industries, Nagini also went with him. Though he didn't want it but she's a chipkoo afterall😠😠. 

Nagini got to know about shivika's marriage so she wanted to go with him and fill his ears against anika as she knew Anika is a middle class girl so she wanted shivaay to feel that anika married him for money and She ( Anika ) Took her mother's condition as an opportunity to marry him.

Lets see where SHIVIKA'S DESTINY takes them.

Precap : Anika helps janvi , Omru - Anika bonding , One month time leap.

So guys keep guessing what's gonna happen. One more thing,  it's gonna be reallly interesting from now on with some fun n family and ofcourse EPIC SHIVIKA moments. You'll get to see....... I won't tell anything else, read the updates😆😆😆

Stay tuned darlings 😙😙😙

I know this update was quite boring as well as Ill - written but what to do yar as I told you all that I'm going for a short vacation for four to five  Hope you all like the update n I didn't bored you much..

A/N - GUYS I EXPECT A GOOD RESPONSE FROM YOU ALL. THIS IS LAST TIME I'M ASKING FOR IT BUT IF I DON'T GET GOOD RESPONSE FROM NOW ON, I'LL MAKE THIS STORY PRIVATE.

THANKS TO ALL MY LOYAL💖 LOVELY💖 DARLING READERS💖,  FOR VOTING N GIVING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME TO MY STORIES.

LOVE YOU😙😙😙😙

GUD NIT N SWEET DREAMS

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro