6. Bonding

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hloooo darlings

Your stupid author is back. I've been tagged by My dear friend and Soul sister Annie_nick for this task, so Here I go...

1. No

2. I don't have a bf And I don't think I would have one in future too😂😂 But yes for the answer of question, I would just say, " Dear, Thank you so much for proving that I deserve better. No !!!! Actually BEST, THE BEST. " I believe every girl deserves the best as Girls theirselves are best. ( Raise your hands who agree with me 😄😄 )

3. My family, I don't express, I don't put all those cheesy watsapp status about family and all but I dolove them a lot. My 2nd love Is My studies and my Dream to become a successful Independent Girl, to be Someone people are inspired by.

4. The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.

At the end of the day, you are solely responsible for your success and your failure. And the sooner you realize that, you accept that, and integrate that into your work ethic, you will start being successful. As long as you blame others for the reason you aren't where you want to be, you will always be a failure.

5. I would've loved to marry Surbhi chandna if I were a boy.

6. Single since born MUMMY KASHAM KHA KE KEHTE HAIN THAH KARKE😂😂

7. SILLY ANSWER BUT TWO GEL PENS AND TWO PENCILS. JUST IN THE EVENING.

8. ANY SONG OF ARIJIT SINGH AND DILJIT DOSANJH😙😙 BUT STILL, I LOVE THE SONG TERE LIYE AND DO PAL... FROM VEER ZARA, BEAUTIFUL SONGS.

ENJOY READING💖💖

Recap : Omro and janvi's arrival, omru comfront shivaay about marriage,  dadi asks anika to move into Shivaay's room.

After a month

Many things are changed. Anika is Gradually overcoming her pain, She and Dadi are sharing A great bond. Anyone who would see them, would say that both are staying with each other since so long as if Anika was kalyani dadi's own daughter. Dadi and anika would go for morning and evening walk, they used to talk for hours about so many topics. Anika accompannied dadi to The Temple. She used to take care of Dadi's medicines, her diet. In short she was a perfect Daughter in law anyone could ask for.

Shivaay came back from London. As soon as he entered the Hall, He was engulfed in a Tight hug and the person was now clinging to him like a monkey.It was Rudra. Om came and smacked Rudra who almost chocked His shivaay bhaiya with such a tight embrace.

Om : Duffer, Atleast let him breathe.

Rudra left shivaay with a grumpy face. Om hugged shivaay. Shivaay hugged Dadi, who came to them listening to rudra's Loud voice.

Omru were busy in their own Silly argument and were lost in their own banter. Om got fed up  from Rudy, who as always was talking about his Gf.

Om : SHUTUP Rudra. ( To dadi and shivaay ) I'm going to my room. I have to complete a painting

Rudra made a face recieving gigglies from shivaay and dadi.

Dadi : How are you my Billu ?

Shivaay : Dadi !! ( He whined as she called him billu.) Ok leave that. Where is Badi Ma ?

Dadi : She has gone for the checkup.

Shivaay : But you all are here. whom she has gone with ?

Dadi ( casually ) : with Anika.

Shivaay : What !!!

It was more than a shock for him as he couldn't believe his ears. His badi ma, ever since she is in such condition,  never talked to anyone except Him, omru and Dadi ofcourse. And here She went to checkup with Anika.

Shivaay's thoughts

From the time he has entered, he wanted to see her. His Heart was filled with many Unwanted, unpleasant questions ever since Ragini said all those not so good things about Anika. His heart wanted to shut her up but He don't know anything About Anika, Anything.

" SHIVU ! I'M NOT FEELING GOOD THAT YOU MARRIED THAT GIRL. I MEAN, SHE WAS A MIDDLE CLASS GIRL. SHE IS NOT OF YOU STANDARD. " Ragini said.

He wanted to shout at her for speaking rubbish but he didn't want to create a scene there , in the dining area of the hotel. So he reasoned calmly.

" NO RAGINI SHE LOST HER MOTHER. SHE IS ALONE. WE CAN'T EVEN KNOW THE PAIN SHE IS SUFFERING FROM. " Shivaay reasoned.

" OH COME ON SHIVU. SHE WAS A MIDDLE CLASS GIRL AND NOW, NOW SHE IS THE WIFE OF THE MOST ELIGIBLE AND RICHEST BACHELOR OF THE COUNTRY AND DAUGHTER IN LAW OF THE RICHEST FAMILY OF THE COUNTRY. SHE IS NOT SUFFERING IN ANY WAY. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS SUFFERING IN ALL THIS. " Ragini said.

Shivaay had no answer. It's not that he didn't want to answer or He agreed to it. He just had no idea about what  kind of a girl she was. But as much as His heart says, She is Different from all the girls he have ever seen or met so far.

His thoughts were broken by Dadi

Dadi : You must be tired, Go and freshen up. I'll send your lunch in your room.

Shivaay smiled and went to his..oops Their room as dadi had already informed shivaay about Anika's shifting to his room when he called her from London. Shivaay also agreed, He don't know why but then he thought that It's because he never denies Dadi.

As he entered the room, He saw the room wasn't changed even a bit. It was just the same. Only one thing was different,  It was clean unlike the times when he is there. He felt relaxed. After a hot shower he rested for some time. He was tired of the journey so he slept.

It was almost evening when He woke up. Just then ANIKA entered the room.

( Imagine Anika's dresss. And Choora in her hands. Choora is a set of Typical red bangles with Kangans, worn by a newly wed girl for at least a year. And ofcourse the Nuptial chain in her beck and vermillion of shivaay's name in her hair partition ) ( I ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE ANIKA WEARING A CHOORA BUT NEVER GOT TO SEE IT IN THE SHOW BUT HERE I'M DOING IT 😊 )

Shivaay's pov

Shivaay was awestruck with the beauty standing infront of him. She was simple yet so BEAUTIFUL,  HIS HEART WHISPERED. She looked ethereal. He couldn't comprehend, whether she was beautiful herself or She was looking beautiful because of the NUPTIAL CHAIN,  VERMILLION AND CHOORA OF HIS NAME ADORING HER.

Pov ends

She was startled for a moment to see him. Both of them were feeling a little awkward and gave an awkward smile to each other. The silence in the atmosphere was broken by a loud, Scared voice of Rudra, Who came shouting " Bhabhi Bhabhi " in the room. He came in to the room and was panting heavily and hid himself behind anika, Holding her by her shoulders.

Rudra (Panting) : Bhabhi ! Bhabhi that....that O...O.. O is b...ehind me. S..save.. save m..me from..h..him.

Anika ( while trying to free herself ) : What happened Rudra ? Why are you panting like this ? And why are you hinding ?

Just then a furious Om entered the room. He was giving Rudra " I-will-kill-you " look.

Om ( to anika ) : Bhabhi ! You get aside, I won't leave this Dumbell today.

Rudra tightened his hold onto Anika And showed his famous Puppy face to Anika, Who was asking him through her Eyes as what did he do that Om is so furious.

Anika ( To om ) what happened om. You tell me.

Om : Bhabhi you just let me handle this.  I won't leave him today.

Om was ranting the same line again and again, whereas rudra was continously Walking from left -right and right - left, dragging Anika along with him.

Anika : Rudra !!! ( She shouted and Rudra quickly left her. ) come here. ( signalling him to come infront of her )

Rudra nodded in a No, looking at the furious Long Haired creature who is ready to pounce any time.

Anika observed this and said, " Rudra, he won't say anything to you. Come here. "

Rudra stood infront of anika And om was standing beside anika.

Anika : What did you Do Rudra ? Om would never Do anything without any reason.

Rudra : Not fair bhabhi, you are taking Om's side. Y...

Anika interrupted him : I'm not taking anyone's side. Tell me what happened ? ( sternly )

Om : Let me tell you bhabhi. He destroyed my Painting that was supposed to  be delivered Tomorrow.

Anika looked at Rudra and he made an ever so innocent puppy face. Anika, as always was melting after seeing Her cute devar's face and rudra knew it too well.

Rudra : Bhabhi it was not intentional.

Anika (  to Om in her ever so sweet and caring voice ) : Om ! Look I know you are angry , but Rudra didn't do anything intentionally. Please...

Om interrupted her ( In a Child like manner ) : Bhabhi this is not fair, You always take his side. I don't wanna talk to you.  Hughhh...

And he left from there.

Anika was now out of words as she is always sandwiched between Om and rudy. Their daily rant was, " Bhabhi you always take Rudra's / Om's side. "

Anika : Look Rudra, what happened. You both always do this. I'm always stuck between you both. Come on you have to say sorry to om. 

Rudra ( Innocently and with full Buttering voice ) : My cute and sweet and beautiful and My Ammmazing Bhabhi ! PLEASE HELP ME. PLEASE 😢😢

Anika tried to not look at rudra and go a little away from her but failed. At last she agreed.

Anika : Ok. But last time. If you did anything next time, then I definitely won't help you.

With this, The Bhabhi - Devar Duo left the Room , doing their own planning and plotting to gain apology from Om.

They failed to notice a certain pair of Kanji eyes was staring them 😲😲😲😲😲 It was obviously Shivaay,  who was like " Ye ho kya raha hai ? " ( What's happening here ? )

He left From there to see what happens next. At last he came to the pool side and saw Om sitting with a Cute grumpy face. This om was quite childish. Shivaay never saw Om behave like this infront of anyone, not even him or Dadi. Om was behaving freely infront of Anika or to say infront of His newly found Bhabhi. He stood there only to see what's going to happen now.

In a few minutes Rudra came there with a Paper in his hand. Rudra sat infront of Om and handed him the paper. Rudra held his ears to apologise.

Rudra : O, You deliver this painting. I'm sure They would like it. 

Om , who was silent for a few minutes, Smiled. He looked at Rudra and engulfed him in a hug. Rudra showed a thumbs up towards a direction. When shivaay looked at that direction,  he saw Anika standing behind a pillar looking everything with a smile. He understood that it was Her plan.

Shivaay went towards them. He cleared his throat to Gain attention of his two Brothers.

Shivaay : Om , you forgave this Dumbell so easily. What's there in the paper ?

Om just smiled in response and showed the paper to Shivaay. Shivaay also smiled at the innocence of his baby bro.

There was a drawing of A long haired man, who was angry. A boy with muscles was giving his dumbells to the latter. I'm sorry was written on the Dumbells. A man in three piece suit was also standing there while crossing his arms on his chest, watching both of them. 

Shivaay smiled seeing the drawing,  which was looking as if made by a 4 years old child. But the emotions were True. 

Om : Mr. Dumbell , where did you get the Idea from ?

Rudra : Nothing. It's just that Anika bhabhi Told me that If we apologise truly from our heart, then the other person would definitely forgive you. She gave me the idea to draw something. BUT listen, what I've made in the drawing was my Idea ok ( He said the last line a Bit possessively )

Obros shared an obro Hug. And then settled on the edge of the pool to have their boys talk. Anika left the place already to give them their BROTHER'S TIME.

PRECAP : SHIVOMRU's Talk , Dadi - Anika conversation , SHIVAAY GOT ANIKA'S LETTER.

# so what you guys think about What would Dadi and anika talk ?

# What's in Anika's letter ?

# Would shivaay Believe what ragini said about Anika ?

Do give your answers darlings.

Don't forget to vote.

Thanks to all my dear friends who vote and give their precious time to this story. 

So here I'm giving Target for the first time. Lets see if you guys want an update or not 😉

Target : 80 + votes and 25 + comments

LOVE YOU 😙😙

GUDDY GUD NIT TO ALL OF YOU

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro