7. CONVERSATIONS

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlo My Jaans 💖💖

Enjoy reading.......

Recap : Shivaay Shocked seeing the bonding between OmruAni, Omru Silly fight and Patch up.

Shivaay : So !!

Om : Sooo....

Shivaay gestured with his hands " Yeh Ho kya raha hai ." What's happening? 

Om : What are you trying to say shivaay ? Say clearly.

Shivaay : Ok. A month ago, you both were giving me A big Pravachan ( Lecture ) about How could I marry a girl I don't even know and many more. But now you both are so Happy with Your newly found Bhabhi.  What's the matter ?

Om just smiled but Rudra grinned.

Rudra : Bhaiya ! ( Giving a naughty smile ) You are jealous. Right? 

Shivaay : W..what Why would I be Jealous ?

Rudra : Because You know that We Like Bhabhi More than you.

ShivOm : SHUTUP RUDRA !!

Rudra : Hughhh !!! You both are really Bad. Only my Bhabhi is Good. Only she loves me and Understands Me.

Om : I don't know about you but yes OUR Bhabhi is The best, The best.

Shivaay : ???

Om smiled seeing shivaay's confused face.

Om : Ok then listen. It all started after one week the day You left to London.

( I'll write the Pov from Author's Pov But you xan Imagine that Om is telling all this to shivaay ).

Flashback Starts

In the evening, Om was going to take Janvi to Eat Ice cream as she wanted to go. Just then someone entered the Mansion. SVETLANA.

She entered and Came towards Janvi, Who was shivering with fear and was hiding behind Om. Om was seething in Anger seeing His father's keep standing there, who was the reason For his mother's this condition and Her miseries.

Om : What the Hell are you doing here ?

Svetlana : Control Omkara ! Control ! I just came to say Hello to Janvi. Afterall We are Related to each other. We shared the same Man....

Om : SHUTUP. Just Shutup. You have no right to stand here. Just get the Hell out of here or else...

Svetlana : Just calm down. Look ! You scared your mom. ( To janvi ) Oh janvi, Why are you standing like that. Come, Atleast give me A hug. Come. Come here.

Janvi was scared like hell. She ran from there towards her room. Rudra ran to Janvi to stop her from Doing something wrong.

Svetlana : Oh,I think she doesn't want to talk. But is it a way to Behave. Omkara, Don't your mother have manners? 

Om : You don't look good talking about manners. Just get out from here.

Svetlana  ( Ignoring om, To dadi ) : Namaste Dadi ji. I'm your.. ummmm.... yes ! I'M your Daughter in law. Give me your blessings. 

Saying so she Forcefully tried to Take blessings from Dadi and dadi was wiggling in her hold. Just then A loud Sound was heard. Thuddd !!!! A slap Landed on Svetlana's cheek. Svetlana controlled herself from falling on floor due to the Force of the slap. Svetlana looked at the source of the Slap and saw a girl, Who looked newly married standing there.

Anika : You were talking about manners right ? Then what about you. Don't YOU know how to behave with elders.

Svetlana : How dare you slap me...

And Thudd !! One more Slap came on svetlana's another cheek making as Red and Finger printed as the first one.

Anika ( Casually ) : Like this. I don't know who the hell you are. But I got to know that no one want to see your face here. So just get out of here.

Svetlana : You...

Anika : Oh ! How can I expect anything from a mannerless Woman like you. Let me do the honour.

Saying so, Anika dragged SVETLANA towards the door and threw her out of the house.

Anika : Don't you dare enter this house again. Leave about entering, If I saw you even looking at this house, Then I won't leave you.

Anika closed the door on svetlana's face. She saw Dadi sitting on the sofa and shedding tears silently. Anika went to dadi and sat beside her. She put her one hand on dadi's hand. Dadi looked at her  with Love and proud.

Anika ( with hesitation ) : Dadi, I know I shouldn't interfere with your family matters but Who was she ?

Dadi : What Should I tell you Beta ? She is a bad omen for this house. Only because of her my family is shattered today. Because of her My Elder son Tej betrayed Janvi. Because of her Tej died. Because of her Janvi is like this. Because of her, My Omru are not able to call their Own mother Ma. And yes, You have all the rights to ask anything. This is your house now. Next time if you talked like that Then... I won't talk to you.

Anika : Allee Myy Pyaallii Dadi !! Aishe mat bolo. Oh my Deal ( Dear ) Dadi Don't talk like that. *( Anika said in a childish tone. )*

Dadi : Chup kar ! DRAMEBAAZ. *( Shutup ! U Drama queen. )

After this dadi went to her room. But Anika went to see Janvi. Although Janvi doesn't talk to anyone except for Omru, Dadi And Shivaay but anika couldn't stop herself from checking Janvi for once because She looked Really scared from Svetlana.

When Anika reached Janvi's room, She saw Om And rudra, who were trying to Convince Janvi to come out. Janvi was Hiding under the table so that Noone harms her. She Was getting the flashes of her horrible past incidents.

Anika came towards Om and Rudra and signalled them to let her talk to janvi. But omru denied saying That janvi won't Talk to anyone and especially someone she doesn't even know, So it's useless to talk. But anika asked them to let try atleast once, So they agreed for the sake of Janvi. Anika knelt Infront of the table to talk.

Anika : Hlo !

No response.

Anika : Are you scared of that chudail ?

Anika's mention of Svetlana as a Chudail caught Janvi's attention. She looked at anika and then Nodded slightly.

Anika : Oh ho !! You shouldn't be scared of that Chudail. You know I also used to be Scared of Such Chudails. But then MY SUPERHERO taught me how to fight these chudails. And now I'm not scared of them.

Janvi ( In a low voice ) : Suchchi ? *( Really )*

Anika  ( Pinching her neck ) : Sachchi ! *( Really )*

Janvi : I also Have a Superhero, But He's not here.

Anika looked at omru to know who Was janvi talking about? Rudra mouthed " Shivaay Bhaiya " To tell her.

Anika : Don't worry Doll ! I know how to do This. I'll help you. I know you are a good girl. So you'll learn it quickly. And you know When I used to learn something quickly, Then my superhero used to give me Ice cream. I will also give you Ice cream.

Listening to the soothing words like Doll ! Etc and also getting the assurance made Janvi forget her fear and she smiled lightly. But the mention of Ice cream Made her smile even more widely.  And moreover Janvi wanted to talk more to her newly found FAIRY, who was so pretty and sweet, and Who talks also. So she quickly came out shouting "Yeee " and hugged Anika in the sitting position itself. This made Om and Rudra to smile genuinely  in satisfaction. Janvi started speaking while still being in hugging position.

Janvi : Fairy ! You are my fairy right ? I used to see fairies in my dreams. But they never talked to me ( Sadly ), Superhero told me that fairies aren't real. ( In excited tone ) But now I will tell My Superhero that Fairies are for real and They even talk like you do, So sweetly. And you are so pretty pretty.

All the while, anika strocked janvi's hairs while Smiling and saying sweet things to her.

Janvi : Fairy ! Lets go. We will have Ice cream. Lets go. 

Saying so, Janvi literally dragged Anika towards Kitchen. After talking to Janvi and making her eat her dinner, Anika pyt her to sleep. But janvi was adamant on not leaving her Fairy and Wanted to hear stories. But anika told her to rest as she has to make others have their dinner because due to what happened in the evening, Noone came to the dinning area.

Anika took dadi's dinner in her room, And gave her medicines. Then she went to rudra's room to make him eat his dinner. He made some excuses, But Anika didn't listen. She made him eat with her own hands. She put the first morsel in his mouth forcefully.

Author's pov / Rudra's thoughts

Rudra was spellbound to see that the girl, Who just lost her mother is taking care of them forgetting her own pains and miseries. And how could he forget, Their behavior for her the other day when they confronted shivaay bhaiya. She had listened everything what they said about her which wasn't pleasant at all. Still she's taking care of Them like nothing happened and she knows them since so long.

Pov ends

Rudra's reverie was broken by Anika..Nooo no ! ANIKA BHABHI'S voice.

Anika : Done. ( She said while showing him the empty plate and rudra realised that actually he ate his dinner. ) Ok now I'll go because I have to give the dinner to Om also.

Rudra hugged anika : Thank You so much BHABHI. And I'm sorry for what we said that day.

He withdrew himself and saw anika staring him. He thought she didn't like him Calling her bhabhi and hugging her. So he mumbled " Sorry " To her. Anika nodded her head in negative.

Anika : Why are you saying sorry? 

Rudra : Because I called you Bhabhi and Also hugged you. I know you felt bad so..

Anika hit his head playfully and said : stupid !! Is it a thing to feel bad ?

After there little Cute moment, Anika went to Om's room. She knocked the door and then opened it. Om was sitting a stool infront of his canvas. He was holding his paint brush in one hand and the colour tray in the other. But his mind was not there. He was startled when the door opened and he saw Anika standing there with food plate in her hands.

Anika : Om, You didn't have your dinner. Please have something.

Om : I...  I'm not hungry.

Anika ( Pointing towards the canvas which was Messy ) : I can see that. You are not able to concentrate on your work and you're saying that you're not hungry. Come on Have your dinner because our brain is not able to concentrate when We are hungry.

Om : I'm not in mood. Please you go and take it for Rudra and dadi.

Anika : They already had their dinner and slept as they were tired.

Om was surprised to know that Dadi and rudra already had their dinner and slept because everytime if something happened like this, No one could overcome it's impact for Quite some days and here, it's not even A full day. Om' dilemma was sensed by anika.

Anika : Om I know that You can't accept me and you are right on your side. I'm happy that you live your brother so much. In today's world, who cares about Brother and family. But you three are perfect brothers, sons and grandsons. You are right that I snatched your brother's happiness. And whatever happened today was something Someone would never want to happen even in dreams. I know it's difficult,  really very difficult to see your mom like this. But please atleast think about Dadi. She lost so much. At this age, when she wants her family to be with her, Her family is shattered. Think about Badi Ma, She needs your support. At least for them, Try to understand. I promise I won't trouble you but you just have your dinner, Please !

Om, just like Rudra, was surprised to see That someone could be this much caring and Understanding and that too after his harsh words The other day. He saw the Pain and hurt in her eyes and the lost look on her face now, when she was saying that she snatched His brother's happiness. Beeing the sensible one, He, at once understood that She is the one for Shivaay.

Anika : Ok you have it and I'll go and check badi Ma once.

After Anika, Rudra entered his room. Rudra came to Om in full happy mode. He saw the plate of food.

Rudra : O You didn't have your dinner yet. You know Anika Bhabhi Made me eat dinner from her own hands.

Rudra continued Praising Anika and Om just smiled. After a few minutes Anika entered the room again to check if Om had his dinner or not.

Anika : What's this Om you still didn't have it.

Om : Not Fair Bhabhi. You made Rudra eat with your own hands and You are asking me to eat just like that. Not Fair. ( He complained like a child )

Anika stood dumbstruck listening To Him. She didn't expect Om to speak like that. And she tried to say something but nothing came out and she just smiled. She came and sat beside Om and made him Have his food.

That day Anika got two brothers and Om and rudra got one more sister and a Mother in their Bhabhi.

Flashback ends

( So everything was narrated by omru to shivaay and shivaay, First time ever saw Om and rudra Praising someone and Smiling. ) 

Rudra : Bhaiya!  After talking to bhabhi, first time I felt the motherly love. First time I realised how it feels to sleep in a Mother's Lap.

Om : Shivaay ! Do you remember In childhood when Dadi used to Refuse to give something to us. We used to ask her that why she denied it.

Shivaay : And she used to say " Because ! I know what's good for you Three."

Om : When we got to know about your marriage, we thought that Dadi failed to prove that thing this time. But After that Incident We realised that still, she choose best for you. Anika bhabhi IS THE BEST. And please shivaay, Always keep her happy.

Shivaay smiled at his brothers, who were looking more like Anika's brothers. But he was happy because he understood one thing that Anika is not a girl like Ragini was saying.

After that he came to his room to take a file from his drawer. Along with the file, he found the LETTER that he kept there without reading. He was free right now so he decided to read it.

Letter

Hlo,

It's Anika. I know it's quite awkward for you to read a letter Written to you by a person you don't even know. And I also know that you must have got to know about the decision of MARRIAGE by Dadi and Ma. It's really very difficult for a person like you to marry an ordinary girl  like me. Especially when you just don't know me. Ma is in an emotional state right now. She isn't understanding what she's asking me to do. She is destroying your life for my sake. I understand her concern as a mother but I also know that she is doing wrong.

And dadi, She is also doing wrong by FORCING you into this marriage. I'm so sorry for everything. It's me who's responsible for all this. I'm really sorry for the mess I've created in your life.

I can't deny for this marriage because of Ma's health condition but you are not bound to agree. So you can do it. Please you deny for it.           

Letter ends.

Shivaay was now 200% sure that anika was a real gem who was thinking about a stranger before her. If she were a girl as Ragini was saying then she would've never thought about him and his life. He also felt bad because Anika holds herself responsible for a thing that she just never did.

With these thoughts he went to find her. His search came a halt when he passed by Dadi's room. He saw Anika with Dadi. Dadi was showing Her some Photo albums. May be their childhood phtofraphs. He heard their conversation. ( Bad habit 😂)

Anika : Dadi who is this child. How cute !

Dadi smiled : What you think, Who is he ?

Anika nodded in a no.

Dadi : Yeh Billu hai, tera pati. ( He is Billu, your husband ). ( saying so, dadi laughed but shivaay face palmed himself because Dadi did O my mata of him by calling him Billu infront of His wife. )

Anika became silent on listening to dadi's words. The word HUSBAND pricked her heart. She was about to leave when Dadi held her wrist and asked Her what happened? Anika just nodded in no and was about to leave when dadi again stopped her.

Dadi : What happened puttar ? I know something is wrong. What is it ?

Anika : kyu kiya aapne aisa Dadi ? Kyu ? Aapne aur Ma ne mujhse sab kuchh chhen liya. Jiss cheez se mai sabse zyada pyaar karti thi, Meri Khuddari ( Self respect ), aapne usi ko sabse badi chot di. Kya mai aapki Beti ban ke iss ghar mein nahi reh sakti thi. Kya mere liye shivaay ki biwi banna zaroori tha. Kyu ? Kyu aapne USS INSAN KI ZINDAGI BARBAAD KAR DI. VOH, JO AAPKE LIYE APNI JAAN DE SAKTA HAI, AAPKI EK KHUSHI KE LIYE VOH APNA SAB KUCHH CHHOD SAKTA HAI. TOH AAPNE UNKI KHUSHI KE BAARE MEIN KYU NAHI SOCHA. UNPAR KYU YEH ZABARDASTI KA RISHTA THOP DIYA. Main, Mai aisi ladki thi jo Kabhi bina bulaye apni kisi saheli ke ghar nahi gayi, Aur aapne ! Aapne mujhe kusi ki biwi bana diya voh bhi bina uski marzi ke. *( Why did you do this ? Why ? You and Mom snatched the most precious thing from me, My self respect, you gave the biggest wound to my self respect. Could I not live in your house beeing your daughter ? Was it necessary for me to be you daughter in law ? Why ? Why you destroyed HIS life ? THAT PERSON WHO IS READY TO GIVE HIS LIFE FOR YOU. WHO LOVES YOU SO MUCH. WHY YOU IMPOSED THIS RELATION ON HIM ? I, I was a girl who never went to my friend's house without invitation and here, you just Made me enter someone's life without His permission. )*

Dadi was shocked by Her words.

Dadi : Tujhse kisi ne kuchh kaha puttar?  Kya Shivaay ne.... *(  Anika ! Puttar did anyone say Anything to you ? Did Shivaay.... )*

Anika : Nahi Dadi. Kisi ne mujhse kuchh nahi kaha. Aur shivaay ne toh bilkul nahi. Aur jitna maine omru se unke baare mein suna hai, voh kuchh kahenge bhi nahi. Voh khud sab jhel lenge par kisi aur se nahi kahenge. Mujhe dukh iss baat ka hai ki maine unki pareshaaniyon ko aur badha diya. Dadi mai aapki Aur Ma ki bhut izzat karti hun, Bhut pyar bhi karti hun par jo aapne mere aur Khaas kar Shivaay ke saath kiya uske liye main aapko kabhi maaf nahi karungi. *( Noo !! Noone said anything to me and especially Shivaay. How much ever I know him the way omru say, He wouldn't say anything to anyone. He would tolerate everything alone but won't share it. The thing that hurts me is That I just added more to his Burdens. I respect and love you and Ma a lot but I will never forgive you for what you've done to me and especially Shivaay. )*

Saying so Anika left from there leaving Dadi in guilt as she felt that She really did bad with Her billu puttar. But she was also happy that now someone other than Her and omru is there to take care of her billu.

Anika went to the pool side and cried her heart out. She was just staring the water and The Reflection of moon in it. ( Imagine there us a window from where the moonlit us coming inside and reflection of moon is showing in water )

Shivaay, on the other hand was just watching her from his No ! Their room. He now needed to start up a conversation with her. He went to the kitchen and prepared two cups of coffee and made his way out towards the pool.

Anika was now just silently sitting when she saw someone offering a cup of  coffee to her. When she looked up to see who it was and she saw Shivaay standing there with two cups of coffee. She was startled to see Him there and that too with coffee. The guilt in her heart made her somewhat uncomfortable in his presence. Shivaay gestured her to take the coffee and she held the Cup. He sat beside her.

Shivaay : so ! Hi. I'm Shivaay. ( He offered his hand for a handshake. )

Anika stared at him clueless.

Shivaay : What ? This is how we Try to befriend someone. Isn't it ?

Anika nodded slightly. Shivaay noticed her tears.

Shivaay : Ma ki yaad aa rahi hai ? *( Missing your Mom ? )*

Anika nodded in a No while still looking at the water.

Shivaay : Lie. By the way First time I'm feeling that i speak more as only I'm speaking. ( He chuckled as well as anika )

Anika ( Her gaze still on water ) : Why would I think about Her when she betrayed me.

Now it was shivaay who was confused While Anika looked at him.

Anika : What ? Don't we call it betrayal when someone breaks a promise ? She also broke her promise. She promised that She would never leave me. But she also left me Like my Baba ( Father )

Shivaay : But she Loved you always. And she is looking at you from there ( Pointing towards the window indicating to the sky ). She wanted you to keep smiling and be happy. So you should fulfil her wish by not crying.

Anika smiled a little at his words. Shivaay gestured her to have her coffee. When She took the first Sip...and Done !!! She spat out the coffee and made a wierd yet cute face and stuck her tongue out. Shivaay was shocked, Surprised at her behaviour. He was also admiring her cuteness.

Anika : Ewww !! Who on earth drinks Such a bitter kaali coffee. Achcha bhala insaan isse pee kar mar Jaye. *( Also A healthy person would die after having it. )*

Shivaay was like who on earth calls Espresso "Kaali coffee"

Shivaay : Hey it's not ka..kaali coffee it's Americano.. ya.. ya Americano.

Anika : I don't care about this Sairabaano. Only a mad person would drink such a bitter Coffee and....

Then she realised what she said and bit her tongue and closed her eyes as she called shivaay mad, although Indirectly but she did.

Shivaay was mesmerised by her Silly yet Cute actions and wierd word that she used for His Favourite Americano.

Anika Looked at him and He at Her and then, after a minute of silence and glances, both of them Broke into fits of laughter.

After Laughing like maniacs both of them controlled themselves. Anika realised that she has Spread a lot of raita.

Anika : Voh I'm...I'm sorry you Made Coffee for me and I just..  I'm sorry.

Shivaay : It's ok. Now We shouldn't stay here for long as It's cold outside. So lets go. 

Anika nodded and both went to Their room. Anika was thinking what to do as till now she used to sleep on bed because shivaay wasn't here but now he's here. Shivaay sensed her dilemma and picked up the cusion and duvet.

Shivaay : You sleep on bed, I'll sleep on couch.

Anika : No.. no I'll sleep on couch. Don't worry. You must be tired from the journey.

Shivaay : No I'll sleep on couch.

Anika : No I'll sleep on the couch.

Shivaay : Ok.

Shivaay went to the bed and adjusted the Pillows making a Wall The centre of the Bed.

Shivaay : Hope it's ok now. Come here.

Anika nodded slightly and was about to go but stopped as she saw that shivaay took the Side of the bed infront of the window from where the moon could be seen. Shivaay saw her still standing. He asked her to which she replied that She Wants the window side. He chuckled at her Child like action not Knowing the REAL REASON of her to sleep on the window side.

Both of them slept after saying a simple Good night to each other.

The day brought a little Easiness in the complex relationship of Shivika. Lets see what happens next.

Precap : Shivomru Laughing on Anika😂😂

So my dear loyal readers, no discontinuation. Love you all a lot. Thank you so much for your love. And i also know that today's chapter and shivika's first conversation wasn't that much effective but i promise I'll give good scenes ahead. So stay tuned darlings 💖💖💖

Nothing to say to the silent readers coz now, I DON'T CARE.

Guddy gud nit

💖💖💖💖💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro