7. MalRiVya

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlo darlings

Enjoy reading......

Recap : conversation of OmRuShiv, Dadi-Anika and Shivika.

Morning in Shivika's room

Shivaay woke up from his sleep. He saw the other side of the bed, which was empty. He opened his sleepy eyes fully and what he spotted was so adorable as well as funny. Anika was standing on the couch with cushions in both of her hands Protectively. She was so lost in trying to find something on the floor, that she didn't notice that someone was looking at her rather Staring her.

She turned towards the other side to look for her PRECIOUS GEM on the floor and was back facing shivaay. Shivaay got up to go towards her. He silently walked upto her and called her from behind. Anika was startled and scared from the sudden voice and she got disbalanced. She was about to touch the ground but how could it be possible when a certain blue eyed Hero is here. When anika couldn't feel the ground, she opened her eyes , she found a pair of kanji Eyes staring her. He was holding her petite waist protectively. Anika was the first one to break the eyelock. She stood on the couch properly whereas shivaay was still standing on the ground.

Shivaay : Wh..what are you doing on the couch ?

Anika ( Still trying to find something ) : Voh...voh I saw a big cockroach and...

She didn't even complete her sentence when she heard someone laughing, which was actually shivaay. He was laughing his heart out. He was laughing because Anika was scared of a small cockroach. ( Cockroaches are the most creepiest creatures in this world according to me and I'm realllyyy scared of them ). Anika looked at him confused as what's there to laugh.

Shivaay : An...anika you are s..scared hahaha.. you are scared o..of a co..cockroach hahahaha hahahaha...

Anika : Hawwww !!! Aap mera mazaak uda rhe hain ? *( Are you making fun of me )*

Shivaay ( Controlling his laugh ) : Toh kya medal doon ? Neeche utro ab . *( So should I give you a medal ? Come down now )*

Anika : Nahi ! Nahi. V..voh ( cockroach ) bhi neeche hi hoga. Usne mujhe kaat liya toh ? *( No ! No. He is still here. What if he ( cockroach ) bite me ? )*

Listening to her silly fear of being bitten by a small cockroach, Shivaay again started laughing. Just then OmRu entered in the room and they saw Shivaay laughing like a maniac and Anika looking at him with a adorable sad puppy face. Although they didn't know the matter but the scenario was enough for them to burst in laughing. Anika looked at the trio being a little angry because they were making fun of her.

After a good laughter session, The obros stopped and and OmRu looked at Shivaay for the explanation as why was he laughing.

Shivaay : Tum logon ki pyaari Anika bhabhi ek chhote se Cockroach se darti hai. *( Your dear anika bhabhi is scared of a small cockroach )*

OmRu looked at anika and then they started laughing.

Om : Hahaha..bh..bhabhi yo..you...hahahaha..

Rudra : Seri...seriously..hahahaha hahahaha...

Anika came down from the sofa and then smirked mentally.

Anika ( Pointing towards rudra's feet ) : Chooha !!!! *( mouse !! )*

ShivOmRu got scared and quickly climbed up the couch. Shivaay was sandwiched between Om and rudra. He was all set to get a piggy ride from shivaay. Now it was Anika who was laughing.

Anika : Hahaha... tum log ek choohe se dar gaye ? *( Are you guys scared of a small Rat ? )* ( Note the sarcasm )

OmRu were embarrassed but Shivaay was staring at his beautiful wife. First time she saw her laughing whole heartedly. No doubt she is beautiful beyond words, but that smile was..ufffff !!! He could die to maintain that smile on her Beautiful face. Omru noticed their brother's lost look and quitely left the room. Anika, who somehow controlled her laugh. It was then she noticed that He was staring her. Anika looked at him and averted his gaze being embarrassed. He didn't knew how to start a conversation. By God's grace, Janvi came their with her doll in her hand.

Janvi : Superhero! !! ( She squeeled in happiness and hugged him )

Shivaay : How are you Princess?

Janvi : I'm fine Superhero. But I don't want to talk to you. You left me and you didn't even talk to me. You came back yesterday and still you didn't come to meet me. ( She complained )

Shivaay : Oh !!!! But I was busy in selecting a biigggg present for My princess. Don't you want that ?

Janvi : Yes yes I want a present. What is it ?

Shivaay gave her a Big Teddy bear and Lots of chocolates. Janvi kept them aside and told him that she also have a surprise for him.

Shivaay : What's that ?

Janvi ( Holding Anika's hand ) : See, you told ne that fairies aren't for real. But see, I found a Pretty Fairy. She's beautiful na ? ( She asked him)

Shivika looked at each other and shared an eyelock.

Janvi ( she shook him) : Say something. She is beautiful na ?

Shivaay nodded while looking at janvi aand then janvi took him with her to play.

In the afternoon, dadi and ShivOmRu were sitting in the hall talking and laughing. Someone came from behind and closed her eyes with both of her hands. Dadi guessed who it was but remained silent and acted as if she don't know who it was.

Girl 1 : You didn't recognise me !!!!

Dadi : No.

Girl 2 ( from behind ) : You are not a star that everyone would recognise you.

Dadi laughed and held her hand and turned back to see Bhavya and gauri ( So the first girl is bhavya and and second one is gauri ).

Dadi : aisa ho skta hai bhala, ki mai tum logon ko na pehchanu. Mujhe pta tha ke yeh meri pyari Bhavya aur gauri hi hain.

Gauri and bhavya took blessings from dadi and told her that they were not alone as Mallika is also here. Mallika came and hugged dadi and shivaay. Dadi asked about this wierd behaviour from Gauvya through gestures but they shrugged it.

Om was lost looking at Gauri and Rudra was all set to trouble Bhavya, His best friend ( Best friend ya kuchh aur )

ShivRu nudged Om to get him back and gave a teasing smile to Omri Who were lost in each other. Om frowned and Gauri blushed like anything. Trying to divert the topic, Gauri asked about the PERSON OmRu talk about the most that is, ANIKA. Gauvya stood at either side of shivaay and asked him about Anika in a teasing manner.

Just then Anika and janvi came there. Om introduced Gauri and bhavya to Anika.

Gauri : Hayee Bhaujayi ! Aap toh ekdum chitchor KHOOBSOORAT ho. ( She said smiling ear to ear )

Anika : Bhaujayi ? Ch..chitchor ?

Gauri : Are Bhaujayi means Bhabhi, Chitchor means heart stealing.

Anika : Oh !!

Bhavya : sachi bhabhi you are very beautiful and we wanna talk about so many things with you..

Anika  (smiles) : Thank You.

RiVya bonded well with Anika very soon. But Anika felt something wrong with Mallika. How much ever she knows about Mallika through Om and Ru, She seems to be a Nice, Talkative and sweet girl. But here she's so silent. After a little chit chatting, everyone dispersed to their rooms.

In evening Janvi and anika went out for a walk which was their routine and Gauri bhavya were shocked just like shivaay after seeing the bonding between Janvi and anika. They sat in dadi's room to know the everything that happened and changed everything, for good.

Dadi told them everything and also thanked God again and again for sending Anika in their lives. Gauri was lost in her thoughts and suddenly spoke loudly.

Gauri : Dadi !!! Bhaiya Bhabhi ki shadi toh ho gyi, par voh sab rasmein shadi ke baad hoti hain unka kya ? *( Dadi !!! Bhaiya abd bhabhi got married, but about those Post wedding rituals )*

Bhavya : Han dadi. Vohi toh sabse fun vali cheezein hoti hain. *( yes dadi. Those rituals are really entertaining )*

Dadi : Hmmm !! Baat toh bilkul sahi hai tum donon ki. Rasmein tab nahi huyi toh ab bhi toh ho sakti hain *( Yes. You both are right. If the rituals didn't happen then, they can happen now also )* ( she said with a smile )

Night @Dinner table

Everyone was one dining table and having a fun time. Dadi, Bhavya and gauri were signing each other through eyes which didn't go unnoticed by Anyone. Shivaay finally spoke not being able to Tolerate.

Shivaay ( To RiVya ) : Yeh kya ishaaron ishaaron mein baatein ho rahi hain ? *( What are you people talking through your eyes ? )*

RiVya ( Gesturing to Dadi ) : D..Da..dadi

Dadi : Billu !! M...

Shivaay  ( Being embarrassed because Dadi called him Billu infront of Anika again ) : Dadi Don't call me th..that word.

Dadi : Chup kar ! Billu hai toh bilku hi bolungi. Ab suno, Tumhari aur Anika ki shaadi toh ho gyi hai par Shadi ke baad ki rasmein abhi baaki hain. Toh maine faisla kiya hai ki kal voh sari rasmein hongi. Samajh gye ? *( Shutup !! Niw you are billu then I will call you billu only. Now lusten, You and Anika are married but the post wedding rituals are still left. So I've decided that we would perform the rituals tomorrow. )*

Shivika looked at each other and then at Dadi. Dadi asked them to be ready tomorrow. She also asked Shivaay to meet her in her room after dinner and he nodded. OmRu and RiVya were very happy. Mallika was still in her own world. 

Shivika looked at each other and then at Dadi. Dadi asked them to be ready tomorrow. She also asked Shivaay to meet her in her room after dinner and he nodded. OmRu and RiVya were very happy. Mallika was still in her own world. ( I'll reveal about Mallika's behaviour in next update, till then keep thinking )

OmRi went on a long drive and RuVya were on terrace talking like best friends who met after so long. Indeed, they are meeting each other after so long. Although they talk daily but meeting and talking face to face is different.

Anika went to 'their' room and thought about what her fate is going to bring for her. Shivaay went to dadi's room.

Shivaay : Dadi !

Dadi : Aa puttar ! Baith. *( come dear ! Sit )*

Shivaay : Kya baat krni thi aapko daadi ? *( What you wanted to talk about dadi ? )*

Dadi : Puttar ! Main bas soch rahi thi ki maine tere saath bhut galt kiya hai. Mai maanti hun, par mera irada galt nahi tha billu. Mai bas teri khushi chahti thi. *( Dear! I've done wrong with you. I know that. But my intentions were not at all wrong. I just wanted your happiness )*

Shivaay : Kis baare mein bat kar rhe hain aap ? *(what are you talking about dadi ? )*

Dadi : Maine tujh par shadi karne ke liye zor dala, ek tarah se maine apna faisla tujh par thop diya. Par yakeen kar billu, mai sirf Avantika se kiye vaade ki vajah se teri aur Anika ki Shadi nahi karwana chahti thi, Balki iss liye kyunki mujhe Anika tere liye sahi lagi. Voh tere liye aur iss parivaar ke liye bilkul sahi hai. *( I just forced you to get married. But trust me, I didn't forced you to fulfil my promise guven to Avantika, But because I felt that Anika is right for you and thus family. )*

Shivaay : Par dadi aap aisa kyu bol rhe hain. Maine aisa kuchh nahi kaha. *( But why are you saying like that. I didn't say anything )*

Shivaay knew why dadi was talking like this. It's because Anika talked to dadi yesterday ( remember dadi and anika's conversation )

Dadi : Phir bhi, tujhe gussa toh aya hoga? *( But still, you must be angry )*

Shivaay : nahi dadi. Mai aapse gussa nahi hun aur na ho sakta hun. Aur rahi baat shadi ki, toh main janta hun ki aap mere liye kabhi kuchh galt nahi karengi. *( No dadi. I'm not angry on you, neither I can't be. I know whatever you do, was for my happiness )*

Dadi : tu khush hai na ? *( are you happy? )*

Shivaay : jab tak aap khush hai, Shivaay khush hai dadi. Aur Aap apne andar koi bhi veham mat rakhiye. *( Until you are happy, your shivaay is happy. Don't hold any guilt in your heart )*

Dadi : mera billu khush, toh uski dadi khush. Shivaay, Anika bhut achchi larki hai. Bas ek baar iss shadi ko ek mauka do. Ek kadam tum badhaoge toh voh chaar kadam age ayegi. *( My billu us happy, then his dadi is also happy. Shivaay, she's is a very nice girl. If you'll take one step,  then she will take four )*

Shivaay nodded and left to their room. He saw the room empty.

Anika went to take water from kitchen. When she was coming back, she saw Mallika going towards her room. She was lost in her thoughts. Suddenly she her foot hit the table and started to bleed. Anika rushed to her.

Anika : Tum theek toh ho na Mallika ? Dekh kar chalna chahiye tha na. Tum baitho yahan.  Mai abhi first aid box lati hun. *( Are you ok ? You should be careful. You sit here. Let me get a first aid box. )*

Mallika ( Slowly ) : No it's ok. I'm fine.

Anika : nahi mallika, khoon nikal raha hai tumhare pair mein se. Mai abhi first aid lati hun. *( No mallika, your foot is bleeding. Let me get a first aid box. )*

Anika was about to leave when Mallika spoke in frustrating tone.

Mallika : Dekhiye ! Mere saamne yeh good bhabhi and all mat baniye. I JUST DON'T LIKE ALL THIS DRAMA. SAB LOG AISE HI DRAMAS KARKE PHIR...... Ayways, Aap bas ek baat yad rakhiye ki main OmRu ya phir Gauri aur bhavya ki tarah nahi hun jo har waqt aapke peechhe peechhe bhabhi bhabhi karte phirungi. So just go. Aur han main shivaay bhai se bhut pyar karti hun. Agar aapki vajah se unhe kabhi takleef hui ya phir aapne UNKI FEELINGS KA MAZAAK UDAYA TOH I WON'T LEAVE YOU. *( Listen!  You Don't need to be good bhabhi infront of me. IJUST DON'T LIKE ALL THIS DRAMA.EVERYONE DO THIS DRAMA AND THEN.... anyways you just remember one thing that I'm not like OmRu or Gauri and bhavya who would be behind you saying bhabhi bhabhi.  So just go. And yes, I love shivaay bgai a lot, so please don't you dare hurt him and play with his feelings. I WON'T LEAVE YOU THEN )*

Mallika left without listening to anika. Anika felt bad but more than that, she felt happy for Shivaay that everyone in his family love him so much. She came back to their room and saw shivaay already asleep on his side of the bed but in a sitting, uncomfortable position. His laptop was in his lap, his head was resting on the head rest and was tilting a little. His mouth was open and he was looking so cute sleeping like a baby. She grabbed her phone and clicked a picture of this cute baby. Then she closed the Laptop and kept it aside. She was going to pull the duvet over him but suddenly he woke up. Anika was startled and she couldn't balance herself and fell over him. His hands automatically came to her waist to hold her protectively. Her hands were on his chest. They were lost in each other's eyes.

Suddenly shivaay's phone rang, breaking their beautiful eye-lock. And anika got up quickly and went to washroom to get her clothes changed. Shivaay picked up the phone while cursing the caller😂 for breaking the beautiful moment. He talked over phone for atleast an hour and saw Anika standing by the window. He came and stood by the window beside her. She was staring at the moon. Her beauty was growing more because of the moonlight.

Shivaay : Kya hua ? *( What happened?  )*

Anika : Kuchh nahi. *( Nothing )*

Shivaay : toh yahan kyun khadi ho. *(Then why are you standing here )*

Anika : Bas aise hi. *( Just like that )*

Shivaay : nahi batana chahti toh it's ok. *( It's ok if you don't wanna share. )*

Anika : Baba  ( papa ) mujhe kehte the ki Chaand Humein hamesha apne apnon ke karib rakhta hai. Jab hum akelapan Mehsoos karein toh chaand humare akelepan ko door kar deta hai. *( Baba used to say that moon never lets us muss our loved ones. When we feel alone, it doesn't let us feel lonely )*

Shivaay noticed that she was crying. He made her turn towards him and wiped her tears.

Shivaay : tumhe tumhare baba ne yeh nahi bataya ki humare apne jab dur chale jate hain toh asmaan se humein dekhte hain. Tumhare baba aurvMa bhi dekh rahe honge, unhe kaisa kag raha hoga tumhe aise rota dekh kar ? *( Didn't he tell you that our loved ones see us from above the sky. What your Ma and baba must be feeling after seeing you crying?  )*

Anika looked at him and he nodded in a no to stop her tears. She wiped her tears and smiled a little.

Shivaay : chlo so jao. *( Come on, sleep )

Anika : neend nahi aa rahi hai mujhe. Aap so jaiye. *( I'm not feeling sleepy. You go and sleep. )*

Shivaay : ok toh hum donon yahin baithte hain *( ok then lets sit here)*

Anika : nahi aap so jayiye aap thak gye honge. Vaise bhi aap kaam karte karte so gye the. *( You go and sleep you must be tired. You slept while working )*

Shivaay gestured her to go and sleep. Anija smiled and went to her side of the bed and shivaay, to his.

Anika : Shivaay ! Ek baat kahun ? *( Shivaay!  May I say something? )*

Shivaay : hmm

Anika ( thinking about Mallika's words) : Sab aapse bhut pyar karte hain. *( everybody love you a lot.

Shivaay : yeh suddenly kyun ? *( Why this, suddenly )*

Anika : bas aise hi. Gud night. *(Just like that. Gud night )*

Shivaay smiled and said gud night.

Target : 100 + votes and 25 comments ( Come on you all can do it😆😉)

Precap : Post wedding rituals with fun and 😍😍😍😍 ( Think 😉 )

Hope you all like the update.

A/N - Guys you all must be thinking mallika is bad, But she's not. There's a twist and you all are going to love this. It will be a major twist in Shivika's married life. So just wait and watch. You can guess it too 😉

Thanks to all those who voted and commented.

Love you all a lot😙😙😙😙

Gudy gud night darlings

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro