8. TAKKAR KI ISHQBAAZI

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlo darlings

Hope you all are doing good with this stupid life. So exams aren't finished yet but difficult ones are finshed so now I'll start updating as I used to do. So here you go...

Enjoy reading 💖💖💖💖

Shivaay woke up the next day to see the other side of the bed empty. He thought she must be in the washroom, so he knocked on the washroom door but no reply came. So he quickly took a shower and was ready in his three piece Suit, as usual. Just then Om entered in the room Along with a super excited rudra. After seeing shivaay in his usual avtar, they understood that their stupid brother forgot everything what was decided yesterday. OmRu looked at each other and gave a "Nothing can happen of you - look" to shivaay. 

Shivaay : What ?

Om : Tujhe yaad bhi hai ki Dadi ne kaha tha ki aaj teri aur Anika bhabhi ki post wedding rituals perform honge. *( Do you even remember that dadi told us that today your and Anika bhabhi's post wedding rituals will be performed. )*

Shivaay : Oh shit ! Dadi toh mujhe chhodenge nahi. Chalo neeche chalte hain. *( Oh shit ! Dadi won't leave me. Lets go downstairs. )*

Rudra : Bhaiya aap already late ho, aur inn kapdon mein neeche ja kar aur daant khani hai kya ? *( Bhaiya you are already late and do you want to get more scoldings from dadi by going down in these clothes. )*

Shivaay looked at his formal Suit and looked at his brothers. Om handed over a white kurta and pajama with a waistcoat and asked him to get ready soon. OmRu went downstairs where everyone were sitting on the dinning table. They were waiting for Anika, who was preparing a sweet dish As per the Tradition.

( 1. So The first ritual is PEHLI RASOI. The newly wedded girl prepares a sweet dish for the family and if they like it, the elders give her shagun or present. )

OmRu and RiVya were in their own debate as whose favourite dish would Anika be preparing. Om wanted to have his favorite Gajar ka halwa because he loves it when it's made by Anika. Rudra wanted Anika to prepare Kesar vali kheer. Gauri wanted Anika to prepare her favourite Panjeeri ( Panjiri is a seasonal staple from the Punjab region of the Indian subcontinent. treated as a nutritional supplement. It is made from whole-wheat flour fried in sugar and ghee, heavily laced with dried fruits and herbal gums and it's yummy 😄😄😄😄) Bhavya wanted Anika to prepare her favourite Gulab Jamun. Janvi wanted to have Rabri ( Rabri is a sweet, condensed-milk-based dish, originating from the Indian subcontinent, made by boiling the milk on low heat for a long time until it becomes dense and changes its color to pinkish.) They knew that Anika knows everybody's choice very well, so they wanted to have their favorite dish and were debating that whose favourite dish will Anika prepare, She loves that person more. Dadi was smiling seeing their excitement. Mallika was lost in her own thoughts.

Just then Shivaay came downstairs and saw his family's happy faces.

Shivaay : Gud morning everyone.

He bent down to touch dadi's feet but dadi twisted his ear.

Dadi : Kahan tha tu ? *( Where were you?  )*

Shivaay : Da..dadi voh main der tak so gaya tha toh... *( Da..dadi actually I slept till late so... )*

Dadi ( interrupting him ) : Chup kar ! Khota na hoye te. Sab bata diya mujhe OmRu ne ki bhul gaya tha sab aur Office ja raha tha. *( Shutup ! Stupid. I know you forgot everything and you were going to office. )*

Shivaay  ( still wincing in pain ) : Ahh Dadi mera kaan toh chhod dijiye. Dadi chho... *( Ahh dadi leave my ear lea... )*

His sentence was left incomplete as He saw a Fairy coming out of the kitchen and going towards the temple. He forgot that His dadi was twisting his ear. He was just lost in the beauty of His beauty Queen.

( Imagine Anika wearing this and Oh jaana instrumental music playing in the background 😉). 

This didn't go unnoticed by Anyone. Dadi smiled and left his ear but he was too lost to realise anything. He stood there itself in bending position with his one hand at the table and the other was holding his own ear. Everyone were smirking at this.

Rudra ( To shivaay ) : Bhaiya meri Anika bhabhi bhut Khoobsurat hain na. *( Bhaiya my Anika bhabhi is really beautiful right?  )*

Shivaay  ( Still in his anika zone ) : Bhut zyada KHOOBSOORAT. *( Very beautiful )*

Rudra : Toh bhaiya meri anika bhabhi ko aise ghoor ghoor ke mat dekho, Dadi ki language mein Kahoon toh unhe nazar lag jayegi. *( Then Stop staring my bhabhi. In dadi's language She will be afflicted by the evil eye. )*

Rudra's sentence made shivaay realise his position and that, he was staring Anika infront of everyone. He was hell embarrassed and sat down quietly. Rudra started singing, "Kya karun haye ! KUCHH KUCHH HOTA HAI."

Rudra : Dadi, Bhabhi kahan chali gyi. Mujhe bhook lag rhi hai aur vaise bhi ( Eyeing Om, Gauri, and Bhavya ) Mujhe kuchh logon ko dikhana hai ki Meri bhabhi sabse zyada pyar mujhe karti hain aur unhone meri favourite kheer banayi hogi. *( Where is bhabhi.  I'm feeling hungry and I want to show some people that My bhabhi loves me more. I know she must have made My favourite kheer. )*

Om, Gauri and bhavya in unison : Pata chal jayega. *( we'll see that. )*

Janvi : Fairy ne meri favourite Rabdi Banayi hogi. Mujhe pata hai, fairy mujhe sabse zyada pyaar karti hai. *( Fairy must have made Rabdi because I know she loves me the most. )* Janvi declared in a childish yet confident manner.

Dadi : Puttar ab yeh toh Anika ke ane ke baad hi pta chalega. Voh Mandir mein bhog lagwane gyi hai. *( only Anika can answer this. She's in the temple to offer the dish to god first. )* ( A/N - THIS IS ALSO A RITUAL. WE DO IT EVERY DAY. WHENEVER WE MAKE SOME FOOD ITEM, WE OFFER IT TO GOD FIRST. )

OmRi Ruvya and janvi continued their bickering until Anika came to the dinning table and Smiled seeing their non stop argument.

Anika : Chup karo sab. *( be quite all of you )*

After all of them became silent, Anika started to keep the dishes on The table one by one from the food trolley.

Anika : Yeh Badi Maa ki favourite Rabri. *( Badi Maa's favourite Rabri. )*

"Bhavya ke liye Gulaab jamun." *( Gulab Jamun for bhavya )*

"Mallika ke liye ras malayi." *( Ras Malayi for Mallika. )*

"Kesar vali Kheer Rudra ke liye." *( Kheer for Rudra )*

"Om ke liye Gajar ka halwa." *( Gajar ka halwa for Om )*

Everyone became happy. Mallika was surprised with the gesture, but didn't show it to anyone. Shivaay was just speechless as Anika Took care of everyone's choice. But he was jealous too that she didn't make anything for him😯 ( Jealous billu😉 )

Om : bhabhi aapne itna sab kaise banaya ? *( Bhabhi how you made so many things. )*

Rudra : O, Aap itna bhi nahi jaante. Ofcourse haathon se banaya hai. *( O, You don't even know this. Ofcourse by her own hands. )* He did his logic sign from his index finger.

ShivOm : SHUTUP RUDRA.

Rudra : Bhabhi !! ( Rudra whinned like a child and complained to Anika.)

Anika : Achha ab koi kisi ko pareshaan nahi karega, aur rudra ko toh bilkul nahi. *( Ok fine Noone will trouble anyone especially to rudra )*

Dadi : Anika ne subah paanch baje uth kar sab ki favourite dishes banayi. *( Anika got up at five in the morning and made all the dishes.)*

Rudra hugged anika and stuck his tongue out to mock them. Janvi Sidelined rudra and hugged Anika.  Dadi smiled at her happy family.

Rudra : Ok. Ab khana shuru karein. *( ok shall we start. )*

Om : Tera naam rudy nahi foodie hona chahiye. *( Your name should be Foodie not Rudy. )*

ShivOm did hi fi and laughed again.

Rudra got an idea and smirked : Bhabhi, Aapne bhaiya ka favourite kuchh bhi nahi banaya. *( bhabhi you didn't make bhaiya's favourite dish )*

Shivaay stopped laughing and looked at anika to Hear what she says. Anika was embarrassed because of Rudy's question. But dadi supported Anika and Chided Rudra.

Dadi : achha ab bas karo. Anika puttar Ab tu Shivaay ko Serve kar sabse pehle. *( Ok stop it now. Anika, you serve food to shivaay first. )*

OmRu, RiVya and Janvi : Hawwwwwww !!! Kyun ? *( why ? )*

Dadi : Kyunki riwaaz hai. *( Because it's a ritual )*

Everyone made a Ok😒😒 look. Anika served food to shivaay. He tasted it and for a minute he was lost in the taste. May be the food seemed so tasty because it was made by His Anika.

OMRU AND RIVYA : Kaisa hai ? *( How's it ?)*

Shivaay glared them : Ac..achha hai. *( Good.)*

OmRu and RiVya : Ooooooo Achha hai. *( Ooooo It's good )* 😂😂

Everyone praised the dishes.

Dadi ( to Anika ) : Puttar yeh le, Tera Shagun. *( Puttar this is your Present )*

Dadi gave Her a pair of Khandani kangans / Ancestral bangles. Anika tried to deny but Dadi didn't listen to her.

After First Rasoi, It was time for Second Rasam i.e. Kangana Rasam or Ring finding Ritual.

2. In kangana or Ring finding Ritual, The bride and the groom have to find a Ring from the Praant or a big bowl which is filled with milk, Rose petal, Coins, And Grass So that Bride and groom get confused and it becomes difficult for them to find the Ring. You may not know so let me tell you, In punjabi weddings Grass is used to apply haldi to the bride and the bride groom, because Greenary is the sign of Happiness and Good Omen. It is said that whoever wins in this game, rules over his or her spouse for the entire life.

Anika and Shivaay sat infront of each other and the bowl was placed in the centre. OmRu were on Anika's side so shivaay was like hawww My brothers are on Her side and he complained to Dadi. Dadi chided him in return and asked him to stop being jealous whereas anika Smiled. Gauri, Bhavya and Mallika told shivaay that they are with Shivaay and Billu became happy.....

The game started and Shivika were trying to find the ring. Omru and MalRiVya were more excited then Shivaay and anika. While Trying to find the ring, shivaay and Anika's hands brushed with each other and they were lost in each other's eyes for a moment. Their sweet eyelock was broken by The loud cheerings. Anika looked down while blushing and engrossed herself in finding the ring. At last the ring was found by.....SHIVIKA, which means that both of them found the ring together. Dadi was smiling widely at this.

Rudra : Dadi yeh toh draw ho gaya aur aap smile kar rhe ho. *( Dadi this is Draw and you are smiling.. )*

Dadi : KYUNKI ISE HI TOH KEHTE HAIN TAKKAR KI ISHQBAAZI, JAHAN NA KOI HUKUM CHALATA HAI AUR NA HI KOI KISI KI GULAMI KARTA HAI. JAHAN ISHQ BARABARI ( EQUALITY ) KA HOTA HAI. JAHAN KOI EK, DOOSRE KE PEECHHE YA AAGE NAHI CHALTA. BALKI DONON HAMESHA EK DOOSRE KE SAATH KADAM SE KADAM MILA KAR CHALTE HAIN. *( THIS IS TRUE ISHQBAAZI, WHERE NOONE ORDERS OR OBEYS BUT, BOTH ARE EQUAL. WHERE LOVE IS EQUAL ON BOTH THE SIDES. WHERE ONE DOESN'T WALK BEHIND OR AHEAD THE OTHER BUT, THEY WALK TOGETHER. )*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued.......

Precap : Continuation of This chapter and Promo's first part ( May be )

Sorry for stopping it here guys. I'll update next part soon. Hope you're enjoying the story.

Target : 150 + votes and 35 comments 😉

Hissab ke bhut pakke ho tum log yaar, 100 se ek vote upar nahi diya😕😕 chlo koi ni ab jab tak yeh target pura ni karte tab tak no update😝😝😝 Evil me😈

Lets see if you want an update or not 😉😉😉

Love you all a lot darlings😙😙😙😙

💖💖💖💖💖💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro