Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

@TheWilliamBecker

Reviewer: @loveeboat
Genre: Short Story
Summary/ Excerpt:

Jessica buys onions every single day with money from under her mattress, then she paints every single day, and finally she passes out every single day...An adventure into surrealism.

Cover:

The background picture is a bit hard to see. If I look hard enough, I think I see an apartment door but if I didn't read your story then I wouldn't have come up with that conclusion. The font is a bit small to see too. I can see your book title 'New York Onions' clearly but not so much your name or the genre you placed the book as.  If I saw this book on a shelf in a book store  I'd probably walk right passed it.  But this is honestly the least of your worries. The content is what really matters. 7/10

Description:

The description was really weird. Talking about a girl with onions? What if she paints everyday? But then I read "finally she passes out every single day..." and got really intrigued. It could have been a bit more detailed but I'd find that taking away the suspense  of the story. Overall it was good! 8/10

Content:

*Before I even start with the content, I would like to thank the author for writing this short story and putting it on Wattpad. It is truly beautiful and the depth of the book blew me away. It was very inspirational and depicts a real life problem faced by millions of people around the world. So once again thank you.

Anyways...
Like any good writer, you caught my attention from the very first sentence. Why did the character have a paper bag full of onions? Was she going to cook an entire meal with them? Was she in love with onions or something? These were the thoughts that instantly hit me as I read the first few lines. Then you hit me with the suspense. Her constant paranoia and her actions made me want to continue reading on. Every chapter was beautifully written and I was speechless at the end. Who was this 'man' she was talking to? The anticipation of it all nearly made me throw my phone across the room. This wasn't just another story about a naive girl who falls in love with an abusive guy. It had true meaning and I loved every second of it. I wish there was a higher scale for this. 10/10

Next Step: Publish your book

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro