Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

@Lady-senpai
Reviewer: @loveeboat
Genre: Fantasy

Summary/Excerpt:

Raava was chosen by god as the protector and savior of his people on Earth. This was changed when she made a deal with the devil and caused mass destruction on Earth, for the sake of her sister Talia. As punishment from god, she was crystallized and forced to relive that day for a century. Then, she woke up. She was placed back on earth and was made their savior once again, but why? Father senses something veil approaching, and only the saviors of earth can defeat the darkness that lurks between Earth and the Underworld.

Cover:
Woah. You cover is amazing. I love the graphic effects of it all. The only think I would consider changing is the little thing in the right corner that says "photofy". It's a bit unclear but that's alright. Doesn't take away from the beauty of it all. 8.5/10

Description:
Your description was very well written. It's so serious and mysterious with a touch of drama. It gives the reader a good idea in what your story is going to be about. How will Raava deal with her problems now that she's on Earth? It's very intriguing. 9/10

Content:
I'm usually not into fantasy stories but yours was good. There were a few grammatical mistakes but I was still able to read the chapters without getting angry at the mistakes. I loved the first few chapters. They were suspenseful and captured my attention right away. Keep up the good work! 8.5/10

Next Step: Proofread

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro