Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

@saharleen
Reviewer: @loveeboat
Genre: Greek Mythology/ Fantasy

Summary/ Except:
The Greek gods of Olympus are in danger of destruction when an unknown threat begins creating an army meant to go up against Zeus himself. Seven teenagers band together to combat this force before the world falls into chaos.

Dylan feels responsible for keeping his friends safe, but how can he do that when it's been divined that he's destined to create destruction?

Hydeira is confused and afraid that her newfound history means she's the only one that can stop this war, but she doesn't think water can tame the flames this time.

Avery is confronted my a newfound family member, and the temptation to come with them and leave her friends is overwhelming.

Adonis is on the verge of breaking down completely when the one he thought he loved turns against him.

Jayley tries to stay positive in life, but that task proves impossible when a close friend is killed.

Xylon has always protected Jayley, but he learned that he'll go to dangerous lengths to keep her safe when he feels that someone is trying to take her away.

Markus has a genetic anomaly that he's never understood, until he learns that the Greek gods are real and have been setting up his role in this war since he was born.

Follow their journey of battling monsters, storms, gods, demigods, and more.

Cover:
Your cover is nice. I like the colors you used to represent your story. The girl on the front ties in everything nicely. The font you used to put your book name is really beautiful. It's a bit unclear but that's okay. 8/10

Description:
Personally, I think your description is a bit long. Maybe condense it a bit so that people want to open your book to investigate the rest? I understand if you need everything in it to explain your story however. Other than that it is informative just a little confusing with the characters and their part in the book. As a person who has never read a fantasy book, how are those characters relevant? Explain this in the context of your story. 7/10

Content:
I liked your chapters. They were descriptive. Can you add a bit of a background chapter though so readers that have no clue about Greek Mythology can follow? I love your characters and the character list you put in the beginning so that the readers can compare the emotions of each character to their physical appearance. 8.5/10
Next step: Proofread

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro