Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

@relizabethm
Reviewer: @loveeboat
Genre: Chicklit

Summary/Excerpt:
Drama. It was the one thing Elizabeth wanted nothing to do with during her first year of university. She'd had enough of that in high school.

At first, it seemed like it was going to be a smooth year: she liked her roommates; the varsity swim team was fun and there was a cute British guy on her floor who made her heart sing.

Then, the British boy was spending a lot of time with another girl; the swim team took a risk that could lead to the team's cancellation and two of her roommates started to argue all the time. Suddenly, Elizabeth's first year of university becomes fraught with problems she couldn't have foreseen.

Will Elizabeth be able to keep her friendships, get the guy and stay on the varsity swim team? It's going to be a heck of a freshman year.

Cover:
I personally think your cover is good. I wish there was more in it to stir the readers into questioning how your story is gonna develop. I do quite like the collage format of it all. Instead of just one random picture you included multiple that depict your characters situation so I liked that. It's also very light and positive which is a breath of fresh air compared to other watt pad books/ covers.  7/10

Description:
Your description catches my attention from the very first word: Drama. Such a vague word with a multitude of different ideas that could occur throughout your book. I really liked that. Sometimes when I read descriptions for other books I skim through them but I read yours to the full because I was actually intrigued. I love how you described how your main character was living the dream and then everything went downhill. Why did it go downhill? How did she deal with it? These were the questions I had when reading the description which are all very good. 9/10

Content:
I loved your first five chapters. The amount of detail provided was great. You didn't bore me by putting too much information out there and you didn't lose me by making certain events occur too quickly. I'm looking forward to see how the relationship between Elizabeth and Patricia plays out. They seem like a great pairing. Her parents reaction to her leaving to go to university is very realistic. The way your character met wasn't outrageously weird or out of the box. The party scene was described well too. I liked the way you portrayed her emotions as another situation occurred. The two boys with the accents too were beautifully described and teased me just enough to get me reading more. Will there be a love triangle of some sorts? Will friendships break apart based on romantic relationships? How will the main character cope with it all? Overall, great first chapters! 9/10
Next Step: Continue chapters and proofread

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro