Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

@Nobody-San
Reviewer: @loveeboat
Genre: Teen Fiction

Summary/Excerpt:
Outside she is smiling, inside she is dying. Winona Amberden, life's number one contestant in its cruel game. It contains ridicule, guilt and misery ever since the tragic incident that occurred two years ago. In her last year of high school, pressure has never been so high. Her friends, whose lives are not as perfect as they may seem are helping as much as they can, but as time progresses her mask has been built so fine that Winona has even lost all truth... in herself. But when someone comes into her life all her problems somehow disappear, but is she like all the other people who abused her... or is she worse?

Can Winona defeat the demon that is tormenting her mind, or will she accede into everlasting darkness?

Cover: On first glance, the placement of the words are a bit weird but maybe that's just me. Although I love how you empathized words like 'up' and 'darkness', the font that you used is too much of a happy font for the image you provided in your background (If that even makes sense). I would suggest using bolder and sharper font. But, other than that, your image and your color schemes for your cover are intriguing, and if I was feeling lucky I would open your story to read. 7/10

Description: I really loved your description! I saw some grammatical mistakes here and there with the sentence flow but we all make those. However, those can be easily excused by the depth of your description. I specifically liked the last sentence you included about if your main character will "accede into everlasting darkness." That was a thought provoking statement and I automatically want to find out what happens to Winona and who this special person is that helped her problems disappear. 8/10

Content: Initially, I was confused about where your story was heading. Winona is on her way to school and she just bumps into everyone and random people have an attitude towards her. All these characters have different colored eyes and some seemed like they were distressed. That put me off a bit, since I didn't know exactly what I was reading. I did like the relationship between Haley and Winona in the first chapter. I thought they were a great pair. But then I continued to read and connected the dots a bit more. I think your story has great potential with the plot. There are grammatical errors, as I saw in your very first paragraph. If you just go back and tweak a few things, it would all be perfect. 7/10

Next steps: Just proofread your work because there were some grammatical errors. I know you said that you think your story is bad but it really isn't. You just have to make sure that you show and not tell when you write, meaning explain things in detail rather than stating it bluntly. Also, don't confuse readers by writing too much about something quickly or piling on events onto other events for the benefit of the plot. That just diverts our thoughts and makes us question the things we are reading. Great Job!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro