Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Coconutty_
Reviewer: @loveeboat
So sorry about how late this review is. :(

Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Summary/Excerpt:
Alex Montgomery and Abigail Smith have always been best friends.

After a party gone wrong, Abigail was head first in the pool dead. Alex is beside herself with devastation. All she has now is Abigail's diary. What she didn't know is the toll that diary would take on her life. What if everything Alex knew was a lie? What if everyone else starts sinking down under? And what if all fingers point to Alex?

Cover: Wow, wow, wow. Beautiful cover. It's so beautiful that I am quite jealous. Less is more and in this case, your cover gives a lot more. I love the image you use of the girl. Everything is so aesthetic to me from the placement of your title to your author's name. I don't have any recommendations for this, as it is so perfect already. Bravo to the person that made this! I would definitely buy this book if i only saw the cover.  10/10

Description: After seeing your cover, I knew your description was going to be great and it was. Suspense is something I love and lack in my own writing haha! But, I always enjoy reading someone else's work where you can feel the mystery and drama from the beginning. Really great! 9/10

Content: The prologue you had was really great! It captured my attention right away and I was excited to keep reading. Then I hit the first few chapters and fell in love. Your wring style is amazing and your vocabulary is off the charts good. I'm also jealous about how you have your way with words. Everything flows nicely. I feel so bad for Alex! And I'm happy that you portrayed things in the manner you did. Suicide is an important topic that needs to be spoken about more often. Your characters held real emotion and it wasn't like these other Wattpad stories where the main character gets over a serious death after two days. Bravo! 10/10

Next Steps: I rarely say this but I don't have any negative feedback! Just continue writing more chapters.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro