Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

@it_bedonavan180
Reviewer: @loveeboat
Genre: Horror

Summary/ Excerpt:
"When there is no more room in hell, the dead shall walk the earth." -George A. Romero

A bite. That's how it all starts. The virus spread like wild fire, civilization fell to its knees, the human race on the brink of extinction. Is this the result of bio-engineering, or Mother Nature taking her earth back? It's up to Jack Stanley, a honorably discharged Marine, and ex NYPD officer, to find that out, before his flesh is ripped from his bones.

Cover: Your cover is beautiful and quite original. I love the placement of your title and the background image corresponds with your theme perfectly. It seems mysterious which is great since your story takes on that theme. I'd just recommend making your author's name a bit larger but besides that I really like your cover! If I saw this on a bookstore shelf I'd definitely buy. 10/10

Description: I like your description. It isn't as detailed as most Wattpad story descriptions which I love! Some descriptions basically spoil the entire book in a few sentences but yours gets right to the point and it's great. The suspense that you portray in the fist opening sentences is amazing also and I love the descriptive words you use. The quote relates back to your description about Mother Nature fighting back which adds a great touch. Bravo! 9/10

Content: Description. Detail. Vocabulary. Content. These drip from the words you use in your story. I love a story where the author can write well, as it shows how much time they dedicate to putting honest and publish worthy books out there for the world to see. You are an example of that, as your words flow beautifully. Your main character is a police officer or law enforcement agent I believe, and I find him so relatable in many scenes that you wouldn't really think of from a horror genre. The chapters are intense, and your writing style doesn't make it seem like your forcing anything. I give you a 9/10

Next Steps:
Publish and proofread! I saw some grammatical mistakes but those can easily be remedied.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro