Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

@samazingly
Reviewer: @loveeboat
Genre: Mystery/ Thriller

Summary/ Excerpt:
When Carter Hastings mysteriously drops off the face of the earth, Matthew Dixon can't help but feel remorseful. After all his efforts to destroy Carter's perfect life, Matthew can only blame himself for her disappearance.

When Matthew and Carter somehow get in contact, Matthew discovers the real persona Carter was living behind. The girl who's attention he always wanted, suddenly became someone he wish he never met.
Sucked in by Carter's hellish actions, Matthew, Lily, Cody, and Devin, four regular students from San Diego, California, were about to endure the most brutal months of their lives when they find out that actions really do have consequences.

WARNING: mild swearing, sexuality, or gory content. My rating would be 14+

Cover: Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. That's the first thing I thought when I saw your cover. If this wasn't a review and I happened to stumble upon your story, I would add that to my library so quick and be excited to read it. Personally, I enjoy covers that have some type of suspense. I feel like yours has that and could draw in potential readers with its allure. The actual image is great, as if she is being swept off her feet or something. I really like that and I really like your cover. The only think that I'd suggest you changing is the font size. It is quite hard to read, and if someone was on a mobile device and saw your book, they probably wouldn't be able to see it fully. For that, I give you a 9/10.

Description: I saw "Hastings" and instantly fan-girled I'm sorry haha! I enjoyed reading your description. I thought it got its point across without being too long or too short. I like that you leave the reader hanging somewhat, and you can kind of feel where the story is going as you read through your summary. It does seem like I've read something like this before, or watched it on television. However, I think that it was really good nonetheless. 8.5/10

Content: I was hooked from the very first sentence, which is rare since it takes me a while to get into stories. I LOVE what you've done so far in the five chapters I read. The way you shape your characters and describe the events that take place around them is amazing. Also, I like that the chapters aren't too long and drawn out and just enough for me to continue scrolling onto the next page. I like Mathews point of view and the way he carries himself, especially his emotions and his actions when he is put in a predicament. I also didn't see any grammatical errors which is an extra 1,000,000 points! I would definitely recommend this story to anyone. 9.5/10

Next Steps: Proofread just to double check to find grammatical mistakes and change the size font on your cover!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro