Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

@Nickfeast (I'M SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT.)
Reviewer: @loveeboat
Genre: Fantasy

Summary/ Excerpt:

Before there was anything there was nothing, and when everything is gone nothing will remain. But what if the difference between nothing and everything, was in the idea of how little one cared?

The oldest sorcerer in Empris has been having terrible and devastating nightmares, which may be urging him to take action. However, he has opted for insomnia, a tactic perfectly in line with the avoidance strategy of his magick school. Their unofficial motto being, "If there's a problem, ignore it until it goes away, someone else can fix it."

Still, with nothing and everything coming into a head-on collision, avoidance may not be enough. Someone might have to start actually doing something, no matter how unwilling they might be.

Cover: I really like your cover. Your color scheme is pleasing to the eye and I enjoyed the little sentence you put on the end that helps provoke the thoughts of readers. I'm curious on who that figure in the background is and his/hers part in your story. The designs that you placed on the edges of your cover were very creative. The only thing I'd change if I were you is the font size for your title. It is a bit small for me but I don't know whether other people can see it perfectly or not. Other than that, AMAZING cover! 9/10

Description: Initially, your summary is duper confusing, especially the first paragraph about nothing and everything and all that jazz. Then in the second paragraph it got a bit more interesting and the fact that your character suffers from insomnia just like my character in my story was really relatable. There were some grammatical errors and I'm still confused on the preface for your story, but I guess that was the route you were going for. I'd suggest touching up on it a little so that it is more understandable. 7/10

Content: I'm not usually a fantasy or sci-fi fan but as I read your story, I couldn't get over your vocabulary. Your writing was just so good that I found myself looking up most of your words so that I could understand and learn some things. I've never seen a fantasy book written so well. I am still a little confused on everything that is happening but that's just me as a reader and not you as a writer. You've done everything you need to so that your character is conveyed in the way he needs to be and this world that you've created simply with the use of words is phenomenal. Kudos to you for such a great story. 8.5/10

Next Steps: Proofread!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro