Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

LayLay958
Reviewer: @loveeboat
Genre: Romance

Summary/ Excerpt:

"The best relationships are the ones you never saw coming."

Azaria was the type of girl who did good in school and just kept to herself. She never talked to anyone but her only friend, Iris. She was the shy type, and never really cared for anything such as popularity or being the best of the best, she just wanted to graduate high school with passing grades and never look back.But one day when she finds a rose in her locker, she's determined to find out who her secret admirer is, but when she gets a note saying that her secret admirer would die soon and she would get her last and final rose, she's insistent on finding out who's sending her the roses before she gets her last one.

Cover: Your cover is really pretty! I like the pink roses and the little sticker from an award (I'm guessing) fits perfectly. I'd only suggest that you change the font size for your quote so that it's a bit larger for people to read. Other than that, I have nothing bad to say! I give you a 9/10

Description: Azaria is such a beautiful name and she sounds very relatable. She just wants to graduate high school without drama or hardships just like I am so that was nice. Your description is interesting! It's not too long and overbearing. It informs the reader what they should expect once they enter to read. Great job! 8/10

Content: Your story is kind of cliche. Your character finds a rose and has to find her admirer before the inevitable happens. I know that's something we all don't want to hear but it's the truth. However, sometimes cliche could be good and I think that you have the grounds to write an amazing story. I know I have my fair share of cliches and it is something that I am trying to get rid of. You have the basics and everything flows nicely. But, you have some grammatical mistakes that need to be looked over and corrected. It was nice! 7/10

Next Steps: Proofread

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro