||#22: Scripted

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

@HumptyHotPotpotz (your username is amazing btw)
Reviewer: @loveeboat
AND IM ABOUT FIVE YEARS, 100 HOURS, AND FOUR GALAXIES LATE WITH THIS REVIEW GOODNESS I'M SO SORRY.

Genre: Fantasy

Summary/Excerpt:

A vast empire. A troublemaker boy. A carefree girl. And a declining sunlight.^^^In a dying world wrapped in darkness, only one continent can produce their own sunlight. Although death awaits behind the gates at the outermost edge of the continent, unspeakable creatures spawned from it can still invade sunlit areas. But Scripted people, humans who has extraordinary abilities, can counterattack against such beings by manipulating elements.^^^Having grown up under the tutelage of a rouge Scripted, Cairo Winterwick inherited the man's stupidity, roughness, recklessness, and the love of money-making, but not the talent of having a Script.^^^Having lived a life of a never-ending  reincarnations, Sahar Mellavive finds life a constant bore even in the vastness of the only continent with human population that has once made her everyday vibrant, but with the sudden weakening of the sun, life became the playground she was looking for.

Cover: Your cover is interesting. I love the color schemes, not because I am biased to the colors blue and yellow naturally. I can already tell that this will be a fantasy story, and the main character is a male (presumably). Overall, it's pretty great! 7/10

Description: Wow. It's not often that I can read a description and literally envision what is happening. With yours, it feels like I'm listening to a movie trailer or something along those lines. I actually envy you for your ability to write such a great opening. I think it summarizes your story greatly, and I'm not left confused of bored about where the story may lead me. It's really, really, amazing. 10/10

Content: Vocabulary, imagery, visuals. That's the first thing I think of when I read your first chapter. I noticed that you are re-writing your story, therefore you don't have much right now. However, as a person that often gets bored of reading the first chapter of a book and then clicks off, I wanted to read more. I wanted to find out what would happen next. Not a lot of writers are capable of that. I applaud you. 9/10

Next Steps: Write more!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro