Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

@AlexandraB321
Reviewer: @loveeboat
Genre: Mystery/Thriller

Summary/ Excerpt:

Everyone has a Guardian Angel right? WRONG! Olivia have a Guardian Demon instead. What happens when something/someone starts killing said angels? Will the killer be found or will this forever remain a Biblical mystery?

Cover:
I like your cover! It definitely relates to the title of your story and it's not too complicated or vague. Honestly, it looks quite professional and sophisticated. Definitely something that would be on a shelf of a book store or in a e book. It looks like a real cover and that's the greatest thing.  9/10

Description: Your description does have
a grammatical mistake. "Olivia have a Guardian Demon instead," should be "Olivia has a Guardian Demon instead." I think that you should also include more detail about your story. Your description is very vague and a bit jumpy. You go from speaking about a Guardian Demon to killing to mentioning a biblical mystery. I recommend introducing your main character a bit more. Who is Olivia? Who is her Guardian Demon? A bit more detail about the characters of the book and the overall theme of the story would be great. Remember, your description and your cover are your selling points for your story! Readers will make the ultimate choice on whether to dive into your book based on these two things. Messing up one or providing insufficient information on another just decreases your chance of having more readers! 6/10

Content: Your actual story is similar to your description. I think you need to add a few more details about your characters and their emotions. I've learned to show not tell when I write. In this case, you tell instead of show. Adding one or two internal problems that they face or giving some background information about their personality could go a long way. I think you have a solid plot and it can go a long way if you write with more detail. It's not completely horrible of course, but I think it just needs that bit of oomph to push it beyond the limits. Also, you do have some grammatical errors. It's not that much that it's extremely noticeable but as a person who has a thing about punctuation and grammar myself that I irk myself sometimes, it was noticeable to me. YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL STORY THOUGH SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK 6/10

Next Steps: Proofread both your description and your story. Add some details/modifiers to make your writing better!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro