Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author: @darlaisascreamer
Reviewer: @loveeboat
Genre: TeenFic/Humour

Summary/ Excerpt:

Stella thought that Rosefalls was her everything. Her lunatic best mates since kindergarten were there, awesome social life with lavish lifestyle, a bakery with a secret space underground and a certain blue-eyed pal that she admired.

Apart than the busybody housewives that spread nothing but gossips and shunned other families for something they didn't do, Stella pretty much loved the lavish town.

Rosefalls was perfect to everyone.

Up until their new 'Sherlock Holmes' drama and a newfound death threat that was supposed to kill her friend seventeen years ago, something was terribly wrong.

Join her brand new adventure with a package of luxurious balls and waltz, mental friends, a lingering hint of romance and a taste of reality.

Not everything is rainbows and sunshine after all.

Cover:

Firstly, please tell me who and how you made this cover! It is absolutely beautiful! I looked at it for about 5 minutes, marveling at the color schemes and the fonts you chose. It's very pretty and not too dramatic to the point where its overbearing. Everything blends together pretty well and it matches your overall theme of teen fiction so that is good! The only thing I would comment about is the line that separates "Rosefalls" from the "Here In" is cut off a bit. Maybe shuffling the cut off towards the right of the cover could fix that little scuff. Overall, I have very little to say about this cover. 9/10

Description:

I LOVE IT . Wow, talk about a description. I can already picture the highs and lows Stella is going to experience in Rosefalls. I like how you started off kind of melodramatic, and then boom you hit us with the roller coaster that will be your main characters life. I really liked this line the most, "Join her brand new adventure with a package of luxurious balls and waltz, mental friends, a lingering hint of romance and a taste of reality." The cliff hanger or the hook that you will draw people in with is great too! I don't have much to say about your description too. 9/10

Content:

I love a good book with superb jokes and descriptions. Your book was just that and more. We are introduced to your main characters right away, and we can already get a general feeling of their position or role in your story. I found myself smiling at my screen as I read some of your jokes. I also commend you for writing the characters in a way that their interactions seem fluid and not mechanical. Often many people write characters just for the sake of filling up space but yours seem to play a big part in your overall plot. The one thing I would comment on however is some of your descriptions. Although it isn't bad, your story has a dialogue- filled tone to it rather than full on narration. Maybe it's just me but I prefer stories full on narration that keep character dialogues to a small percent. Once again, I'm not saying this is bad! I still think you have a lot of potential and your story will go a long way. 9/10

Next Steps: There were a little bit of grammatical mistakes but not enough to completely turn me off. Just go over those and add a bit more narration if you will into your chapters!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro