Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

@IslandApricot
Reviewer: @loveeboat
Genre: Fantasy

Summary/ Excerpt:
Elan is a prince of Courthaven, he may seem normal at first but he has the power to time travel. He knows about the future. Elan is not proud to be a prince of Courthaven, his mother and sister are filled with wickedness and fill people's heads with fear. Elan is the next generation of the royal bloodline. But he wants to break the chain of wickedness and fear, and the townspeople and his parents know that.

Dover is the heir to the throne of Ceresh. Being a merman is very difficult for him especially when Elan's parents want to have war with his home. Dover and Elan are close friends and don't want to break that bond.

The shapeshifter Faust has been kicked out of the village in Courthaven. He's been considered a 'warlock' in other terms, he's considered a threat. He is always alone and is an outcast. He feels as if no one loves him.

Elan, Dover, and Faust have tons of trouble in their hands, the world is spinning, Elan's parents want to kill, and this new world Elan discovers may be paradise to the three of them.

But is a threat to everyone else.

Cover: First of all, your cover is beautiful. Absolutely amazing. It's not just a random picture on the middle of a screen with words behind it. It actually flows and incorporates with your description which I greatly appreciate. Some authors (like me welp) just throw a random picture and call it a cover. I wish to have one like yours! It is a bit blurry and I'm not sure what it says on the bottom but that doesn't take away from the beauty of it all. 8.5/10

Description:
Your description was catchy and easy to read. Usually when I read fantasy I'm just confused most of the time but I found myself understanding what you were saying. I liked how descriptive you were about your characters without revealing too much details. You do repeat Elan's name a bit too much but that can be easily ignored or fixed by adding a pronoun. 8.5/10

Content:
First chapter was a success. Nice description and you weren't overbearing with the information. I saw where you said that you were writing it on your phone so there would be grammatical mistakes. I understand completely and I just recommend going back once you have the chance and fix those errors. Cliffhanger at the end had me hooked! I would definitely recommend this to someone who's into fantasy books. 8.5/10

Next steps: Proofread

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro