Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

@-xyna-
Reviewer: @loveeboat
Genre: Humor/Chicklit

Summary/ Excerpt:
Paisley has always been the fat and the least attractive friend.

She knows it. Her friends knows it. The entire school knows it. But no one cares to admit.

After a tragic encounter with her long time crush, school heartthrob, Vince Goldwell, she's left heart broken.

Now it's her best friend's job to fix her up again and after so many failed attempts, they decided to push through the desperate plan of finding a guy to act as her boyfriend.

And thus Project Boyfriend was born!

Would their plan succeed and teach Paisley to love herself or would it back fire and break Paisley even more?

Cover:
I love your cover! It demonstrates girl power at its finest. Although it's a bit blurry, it doesn't take away from the colors and design of it all. I recommend putting your authors name somewhere on it and maybe putting a little teaser line so that readers see it as soon as they look at your cover. 8/10

Description:
When I was reading your description, I couldn't help but say "same " at some parts! It was super relatable and I loved how everything flowed. You didn't just go "Paisley is chubby, a boy broke her heart, now it's time for her to find another." It was really good and I'm excited to see what she does in the future! 8/10

Content:
Great first chapter! It was very much entertaining to read and likable. Her "best friends" are kind of horrible. Why would they think a fake boyfriend is what's best for Paisley? A wonderful question that makes readers want to continue reading. Although a few details could be added in, first chapters are never the best for any author at least for me. I'd recommend straying from trying to make a crazy book and sticking with what you know so the content doesn't jump all over the place. Overall, wonderful job! 8/10

Next steps: Continue writing

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro