||#6: The opposite world: When the vampire girls became angels!!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

@LaMariposaFlower
Reviewer: @loveeboat
Genre: Vampire, Romance

Summary/ Excerpt:

if you want to live a fantasy love story and want it to be about vampire and angels.. demons and fairies then make sure you read this story by me: The opposite world: When the vampire girls became angels!!! it's about two girls on their 18th birthday and the faulty lover of them. The hell, the brighter world, and more, this story will be in and about..

Cover: Your cover is a bit weird for me. I don't see the reason why those rocks or whatever they are are in the cover. And I think instead of "became" it should be "become" but then I understand that's how it is in your title so just leave that alone. The girls in the background are kind of weird too. They don't fit in the image you used in the background. 6/10

Description: Your description is a bit confusing. It's honestly hard to follow. First you talk about what I want to do as the reader, and then you go on to something else. I recommend just keeping it simple and concise otherwise it gets confusing like this. Maybe simply just speak about the two girls and the love. The rest of the parts about it being a fantasy love story with vampires and angels should be portrayed in your content. 5.5/10

Content: Your first chapter was okay. It was a bit all over the place especially when you included the pictures of the characters in the background instead of just describing them. I liked the cast you chose! I think you should look over some of the grammatical mistakes too. But I understand from your bio that this is your first book so it's okay. 6/10

Next steps: Proofread and further elaborate on characters

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro