13- Karan, Monami Aur Wo

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

KARAN, MONAMI AUR WO:

Note- Karan and Monami have been together for about a month.

Monami smiled at Aneesh as she passed him, setting her tray down on the table where Karan was sitting alone. She sat down opposite him, and the two fell into idle talks, small smiles on their faces as they enjoyed each other's presence.

Aneesh glared at Karan, setting his own tray down harshly on the table. He ate quietly, most of his attention on the couple. Suman ji narrowed her eyes as she looked at the doctor.

"Suman ji", Sid said. "Aap Aneesh bro ko aise kyun dekh rahi hain?"

"Yeh Karan Sir ji aur Monami ko aise kyun dekh raha hai? Suman ji ko kuch gadhbadh lag rahi hai."

"Aap #overthink kar rahi hain", Chitra dismissed.

Koel glanced at Aneesh. It was odd to see the normally cheerful and smiling doctor glare at the couple, but she shook her head, dismissing it as a result of his possibly bad mood.

"Monami", Aneesh said, as she kept her tray on the counter. "Mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai. Akele mein."

She frowned a little. "Uh, okay. Abhi meri class hai, Aneesh. Free hote hi main aati hoon tumhaare paas."

He rolled his eyes. "Monami, yeh class sach mein important hai kya? Mujhe baat karni hai."

"Of course important hai", she said. "Main baad mein milti hoon, na, tumse. Jo kehna hai, tab keh dena."

He sighed in frustration, storming out of the mess, and Monami stared after him in concern, before shaking her head.

The mess slowly empties as the cadets trickled down, moving to the class.

"Monami", Karan said. "Chalo."

"Haan", she said, following him out of the mess. "Yeh... Yeh Aneesh ko kya hua hai?"

"Mujhe kaise pata hoga? Tumhaara friend hai. Tum jaano, wo jaane", he said, scowling a little.

Monami looked up at him, tilting her head. "Tumhe Aneesh se problem kya hai? Jab se wo aaya hai, tab se tum uske saath itna ajeeb sa behave karte ho. Uss din bhi restaurant mein..."

"Tumhe abhi bhi lagta hai ki wo sahi tha, aur main nahi?" He asked, pausing outside the classroom.

She sighed. "Mujhe... mujhe nahi pata", she said. "Par Aneesh kyun karega yeh sab? Ho sakta hai tumhe koi misunderstanding ho gayi."

He shook his head, sighing. "Monami, tumhaari class ka time ho raha hai."

Monami clutched his arm, before he could leave. "Karan... let's just forget about this. Main tumse ladna nahi chahti."

He nodded, before tilting his head to the class. "Abhi jao. Class hai."

---x---x---x---x---x---x---

"Monami, maine tumse kaha tha ki mujhe baat karni hai", Aneesh said, standing at the head of the table.

She smacked her forehead lightly. "Mere dimaag se slip ho gaya, Aneesh. I am so sorry. Abhi bol do."

"Akele mein", he reminded, and she nodded, standing up and following him to a corner.

The mess was bustling with activity, most of the cadets and trainers there. Karan turned his head, staring at the two as they talked.

"Karan Bhai ji, Monami Madam sundar hai par iska yeh matlab nahi ki aap kabhi unse nazre hi naa hataaye", Bala teased, making the other four cadets on the table laugh.

He tore his eyes away from his girlfriend, turning to his cadets, narrowing his eyes.

"Bala G bro", Sid said, laughing. "Yeh Monu ka Khadoos Shergill nahi, Aashiq Shergill hai."

"Siddharth, zyaada udh nahi rahe ho tum?" He asked, glaring at him.

"Bach kar reh, Sid", Koel joked. "Last time ki tarah, kahin Sir teri dor naa kaat de."

"Monami, meri baat toh suno", Aneesh said loudly, halting their conversations and drawing their attention.

Karan frowned. She looked a weird mix of angry, pitiful and shocked, and he couldn't even begin to think what Aneesh had said to make her have that combination of expressions.

She wrenched her hand free from his hold, taking a step back. "Jitna bolna chahiye tha tumhe, tum ne usse bahut zyaada bol diya hai. I am sorry, Aneesh, par main tumhaari kisi bhi baat mein interested nahi hoon."

"I love you, Monami", he said, and Karan's jaw clenched, hands curling into fists. "And I know we're meant to be. Tum bhi pyaar karti ho mujhse."

"Nahi, Aneesh", she said, sighing. She glanced around, before shaking her head. "Main nahi pyaar karti tumse. I am sorry, but I don't feel the same."

She turned around, and Aneesh clutched her hand, pulling her closer to him. Monami pushed him away, slapping him and his head snapped to the side. His dam of patience broke, and Karan stormed up to them, pulling Monami behind himself.

He clutched Aneesh's collar, slamming into a wall and his fist found his face, making the entire mess gasp. Blood spurted from his nose, and he groaned, keeping his hands on it.

"Karan!" Faizi said, rushing to him. "Karan, kya kar rahe ho? Chodho-"

He held up a hand, making his best friend halt, his gaze not wavering from Aneesh's. He clutched his throat, squeezing it a little. The doctor coughed a little, and he tightened his grip just enough that he would be able to breathe but it won't be as pleasant.

"Ek baar bol raha hoon, dhyaan se sun le aur samajh le", he hissed dangerously. "Meri girlfriend se door reh. Agar mujhe tu Monami ke aas paas bhi dikh gaya, tere saath kya hoga tujhe pata bhi nahi chalega. Stay away from her."

"Karan, chodho use", Monami said, tugging on his arm. "Karan!"

He released his grip on his throat, and Aneesh coughed, rubbing his throat a little. He glared at him hatefully, and Karan narrowed his own eyes, staring back with just as much as anger.

Monami and Faizi kept a hand on either of his arms, the entire mess watching wide eyed between the two. The silence of the mess was tense for the next few seconds, no one even daring to blink.

"Seriously, Monami? Yeh? Iss violent, mentally deranged insaan ke saath rehna chahti ho tum?" Aneesh said, wiping the blood from his nose. "Yeh paagal hai!"

"Mentally deranged Karan nahi, tum ho", she snapped. "And ek mentally deranged insaan se argue karke, main time nahi waste karna chahti."

"Kitna kuch kiya tha maine tumhaare liye. Aur isko humaare beech se hataane ki bhi kitni koshish kari maine", he said. "Uss raat uss cave mein hi mar jaana chahiye tha ise."

"Matlab, tum ne intentionally Karan ko uss cave mein phasaaya tha?" Faizi demanded.

Karan punched him straight in the face again, too fast for Faizi and Monami to stop him. He clutched his collar, slamming him into the wall again, his fist finding his face over and over again. He pulled away, and pushed him into a table.

Aneesh wiped the blood from his face, flying back at him, and hitting his face. Karan barely felt the sting, not even pausing at his mediocre hit, grabbing him by his neck and throwing him to the ground.

"Karan, bas", Faizi said, pulling him away. Most of the cadets got in between the two men. Sanju clutched Aneesh by the scruff of his neck, holding him back and Monami placed a hand on Karan's chest, standing in front of him to hold him back. Aneesh seemed dazed and half-unconscious, and Sanju's grip was most of what was keeping him up.

"Teri iss harkat se Monami ki jaan jaa sakti thi!" He snapped.

"Use nahi, tujhe marna tha", he said back. "Par wo tere peeche peeche andar chali jayegi, yeh socha nahi tha maine."

"Tujhe kya lagto hai?" Sanju snapped. "Karan Sir ji itni asaani se mar jaato? Aur agar unhe kuch ho bhi jaato, toh bhi yeh kisne kaho ki Monami tujhse pyaar karti? Iss janam toh ke, agle janam mein bhi tere jaise borante se pyaar nahi hogo use."

"Agar teri wajah se Monu ko kuch ho jaata, toh I swear main tujhe chodhta nahi, Aneesh", Sid said.

"Tum ek doctor ho, Aneesh", Monami said. "Logon ki jaan bachaana sikhaaya hai hume. Lena nahi. Agar tumhaari wajah se Karan ko kuch ho jaata, toh main tumhaari zindagi hell bana deti. I hate you, Aneesh Malhotra. Tumne mera trust, humaari friendship aur tumhaare liye jitni respect thi, wo sab khatam todh diya hai."

"Monami, main yeh sab isliye kiya taaki hum saath ho sake", Aneesh said. "I love you."

"Pyaar ka matlab bhi nahi pata hai tujhe", Sid snapped. "Pyaar hota hai doosre ki khushi ke liye apni happiness ko sacrifice kar dena."

"Faizi, Sanju", Karan said, gritting his teeth in anger. "Le jaakar lock up mein daalo ise isse pehle ise yahin thok do main."

---x---x---x---x---x---x---

Karan paced back and forth in his room, jaw clenched tightly as he took a few breaths to calm himself down.

The door burst open, and he turned around, finding his girlfriend entering and closing the door behind herself.

He didn't pause for a second to cross the room, and wrap his arms around her, clutching her close tightly.

"Karan", Monami sighed, hugging him back. She pulled away, inspecting his face, probably where Aneesh had hit him. "Maine socha bhi nahi tha ki Aneesh aisa kaam kar sakta hai."

"Kya kaha tha usne tumhe?" He asked.

"Important nahi hai", she said. "Naa uski baat, aur naa wo."

He sighed, nodding. He snaked his arms around her waist, pulling her closer, and she tilted her head a little, smiling up at him.

"Waise... I won't mind seeing a repeat of Possessive Shergill. Bahut hot hai."

He narrowed his eyes playfully, a smile tugging on his lips. "Aap flirt kar rahi hain?"

"Haan. Koi problem hai tumhe?"

"Bilkul nahi", he said. She smiled up at him, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

Note- This was like one of my very first one-shots so I have no idea how good it is. Hope you like it. I'd love to hear your thoughts, so if you have the time and will, consider dropping a comment. If you like my work, check my other works out. Thank you!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro