Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The last day of Daegu High School was the most memorable day for the five friends. Taehyung, Jungkook, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin had decided to party like wild animals the entire week and they certainly accomplished their plan. They went around, had night outs, movie nights, lunches, dinner, poker, truth and dare......fuck! they did everything starting from the setting down of the sun and until the moon disappeared from the sky next day.

So here they were, passed out from all the drinking and partying. Everyone was in Tae's house- Hobi, Yoongi and Jimin in the master bedroom while Taekook slept on the couch.

Riing..

Riing..

Riing....

In the morning the house phone rang loudly and woke Tae. Luckily the phone was close so he didn't have to move much and wake his baby up.

On the phone was his brother Namjoon, asking him about when he would come to meet Joon in Seoul and after the brief call ended, Tae turned back to stare at his boyfriend. The boy's brown hair was messed up and all over the place. His baby soft cheeks puffed and pink plump lips slightly parted. He held onto Tae like a koala bear with his head on his chest from where Tae could clearly see the fresh hickies on the younger's neck and collarbone that he had made the previous night.

Tae kept playing with his soft locks until Jungkook yawned and woke up rubbing his left eye with his small fist.

Two years..............yeah! for two years Taehyung got up to see the same sight of his boyfriend but everytime his adorableness made Tae fall in love with the younger over and over again. He still couldn't get enough of all the cuteness and innocence of his lover.

"Hyungie! I am cold." Kookie whined looking up at his boyfriend with pouty lips and puppy dog eyes.

"Aww.....my pup is cold. Come I'll make you warm again." With that said Tae tightened his hold around the other and dived into the crook of his neck. Taehyung then started to nibble at Kook's neck making him giggle and thrash around.

He kept begging for Taehyung to stop but the older kept nibbling and tickling him. When the assault finally stopped, Kook was all red and out of breath.

"Bad hyungie! Bad hyungie!" Jungkook said as he punched Tae's chest. But the weak punches had no effect on Taehyung and he caught hold of both his hands as he started kissing the younger. They kissed until-

"Seriously dude atleast cover yourselves." Yoongi groaned as he walked out of his room finding the youngest couple naked on the couch.

Hearing Yoongi's voice Kook tried to hide himself and placed his embarrassed face in the crook of his boyfriend's neck. Tae too immediately picked up his jacket and covered their private parts.

"You dick! We could have covered ourselves if we had a blanket. Oh sorry but how could we......SINCE YOU DECIDED TO HAVE A FUCKING THREESOME IN OUR BED!!" Tae spoke all irritated.

It was Yoongi's turn to be embarrassed now. He simply scratched his head as he walked towards the kitchen to get lime water for everyone. In the mean time Taekook got dressed and woke Hoseok and Jimin up.

The five of them were currently having breakfast and decided to watch a movie till lunch.

"So guys are you ready for your train today?" Hobi asked Jimin and Jungkook and they both just nodded. Jimin resumed eating while Kook laid back on Taehyung.

Kook and Jimin were going back to their hometown, Busan while Yoongi and Hobi decided to visit Yoongi's parents right here in Daegu.

"Hyungie are you going somewhere too or staying here?" Kook raised his head from Tae's chest and asked him in a small voice.

"Yup baby. I am going to visit my hyung in Seoul."

Jungkook was sad hearing this.

"But Seoul is very far from Busan! Daegu is much nearer.........please stay near me." Kook gave Tae his famous puppy-dog face. The elder only chuckled at the younger's tactics and kissed him on his forehead.

"Pabo you know very well that we will meet in college again so why all the sulking. I promise I will come back to you as soon as I meet my brother."

He then waited for the younger's response who was still thinking hard.

"Umm fine! But only a week that's all. After that you come right back to me in Busan. Promise?"

"Promise baby....promise."

----------------------------------------

At Daegu Railway Station

Jimin and Jungkook were traveling from the same train while Tae's train was half an hour after them. The other two boys, Yoongi and Hobi had come just to bid farewell to their friends after which they would drive back to the Min's.

On the platform the train to Busan was ready. The boys adjusted Jikook's luggage, bought them food and beverages.

Currently everyone was on the platform. Yoongi and Hoseok were lecturing or rather reminding Jimin to take care of himself and to call and skype them daily while Jungkook on the other hand was sad and had a scowl on his baby like face. Tae was continuously coaxing his boyfriend to cheer up but-

"Bun I will meet you in a week I swear."

"But you can Skype your hyung. Come with me please. You know I hate being away from you."

"It's just a week baby....moreover don't you miss your father? Don't you wanna spend time with him?"

"I hate him! I hate him! I hate him so much because he hates you. I will never not hate him."

"Hey don't say that. You are lucky you have a father. Now be a big boy and give me a kiss."

The younger giggled seeing his boyfriend puckering his lips and tried to move away. Tae obviously wasn't okay with this and he tightened his grip around Kook's waist.

"Kiss!"

The younger shook his head laughing.

"Kiss me Kook!!"

Still laughing and rejecting Tae's offer.

"C'mon Kook! Ok not a kiss. Just a peck will do."

Jungkook then brought his hands up to cover Tae's mouth and said-

"No kisses for you. No chance.."

He then started to laugh again Tae pouted in anger. He then took back his arms and moved away from Kook.

"Fine! If you can't kiss me then why should I come to Busan? I might as well find a college in Seoul."

Jungkook stopped laughing. He immediately pulled Tae by his neck smashing their lips together. Tae knew that nothing scared Kook more than not being close to him so he mentally patted himself and responded to the kiss.

"Don't ever say that. You are mine......now and forever."

"Yeah baby.....yours only.....now and forever."

Soon the time for them to leave came and shortly after Tae left for Seoul.

While in the train, Jungkook thought~~~

Just a week without him Kook!! Then you will be together.....

Jungkook was in his sweet thoughts unaware of the things that will happen once he reaches Busan.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro