Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The journey to Busan was short. The moment Kook left Daegu his heart started beating faster and faster. It had been three years since he had seen his father. Well it was more of his choice not to see that man.

Jungkook's childhood was really good. He spent time with his parents, played around, was loved by everyone and made friends quickly. All was okay until his mother died when he was only sixteen.

After that nothing was the same. His father changed drastically. Not bothering about his son, not listening to his problems, not comforting him when he missed his mother, not meeting his teachers on parent-teacher meetings, scolding him when he couldn't fight his bullies and the worst of all cutting all communication ties with him. He only ordered Jungkook and became very angry at him for even the smallest mistakes.

That one year was horrifying for Jungkook until he came to Daegu. He did so after learning that his father actually never wanted him but just because he loved his mother, he tolerated Jungkook. The younger was shattered when he got to know this. No one loved him he thought. Not his mother, not his father but only his grandma.

Even in the school things were rough. He wasn't bullied there because of the strict rules but took a hell a lot of time to make friends. Once he did open, Jimin and Hoseok from the dance class became his first friends. With time he started falling for Jimin only to be rejected by him.

Rejection.......that's what he always got. He went into depression because of it and stopped talking to anyone....even his grandma. This continued until he decided to switch classes and take up finance as a subject. He hated the fact that he had to leave dancing but for the first time his father seemed to approve of his decision to change classes. The old man saw finance more worthy than dance and shit-.....so with just a little happiness that Kook got from his father's acceptance, he went to his new class.

In his mind, Jungkook had already thought that his first day in his class will be dreadful. People would judge him, avoid him, call him names, isolate him and what not but it never actually happened. He was on the other hand welcomed warmly into the class. People took initiative to talk him and helped him out. Later he got to know that they did so cause their class representative had asked them to make everyone feel welcomed.

His first day fine.

His second day was fine too.

So was his third day.

Fourth day passed peacefully.

Fifth day was fun cause he played with the class.

Sixth day he met some classmates for pizza.

Seventh day he just lay around in his bed.

But all these day not once did he see the famous class rep. People said that he went to some other town for a basketball tournament and would be back by a week. He just saw two or three of his pictures and immediately transferred them to his phone.

Having nothing else to do he just wasted his time staring at these pictures.......

When will we meet Kim Taehyung???...........

-------------------------------

The next day...

Jungkook went to his class with a big smile all excited for his it. But as soon as he entered, he saw a small crowd at his place. On his table sat a boy with red hair and his back towards Kook while the other with black hair sitting on his chair. The students around were completely engrossed in talking and laughing with them. Jungkook had no idea what was happening until someone called him-

"Hey Jungkook! Come here."

Hearing the voice Jungkook looked at them only to find the boy on the table turning around and looking at him.

Kim Taehyung😍😍😍😍

Taehyung was smiling at him too and Jungkook swore his heart beated 100xtimes faster at this.

Calm down tata....please just calm down...
(ok so kook calls his heart tata cause bt21 and Tae...duh!)

Tae then motioned him to come forward. Jungkook was so hypnotized by the charming smile that when his feet took him closer to Tae, he had no idea. Standing timidly before the class rep he looked at him.

"Hello! I am Kim Taehyung. Well I think you know but still........I am the class rep too. So welcome to our class Jungkook." Tae shook his hand.

"Thank you Taehyung." Kook could only blush at the skinship.

"Umm.... So Jungkook where do you sit?"

"I actually sit here only." he pointed towards the table where Tae sat.

"Oh my bad. Yoongi get up from the chair. Jungkook needs to sit."

"I ain't getting up dude." Yoongi said and resumed talking to some boy.

"Yoongi!" Tae pinched him.

"God bro..there is so much place on the table. He can sit with you on the table until the teacher comes. Can't you Jungkook?" Yoongi just smirked at Kook.

"If it's fine with you Jungkook then ok. Other wise I can get up." Tae said to Kook.

"Oh no no! Sit here I have no problem."

So here they were sitting together on the table. Jungkook was quietly listening to the talks and kept smiling at Tae's random jokes. Everything was fine except for Tae's really large and warm hands on his thighs. Everytime something funny happened or some serious matter popped up, Tae would rest his hand or rub up and down on Kook's thighs. Even though it was unintentional  Jungkook was mentally cursing himself for having worn shorts that day. After what felt like an eternity, the teacher came and everything dispersed to their place leaving Jungkook beside Taehyung and behing Yoongi.

When the whole class paid attention to the teacher, Kook couldn't help but look at Tae. The way he listened to the teacher, the way his licked his lips, the way he nodded his head, the way he smiled at him evertime he looked at Kook, the way he got excited to answer the question and they way he gave his boxy smile on being correct.

Fuck!! Kim Taehyung was a walking buffet and Park Jimin was all history now.....

Jungkook smiled and blushed thinking about his school days.

"Thinking about Tae?" Jimin asked and Kook just nodded.

"Well I wish your father finally accepts him." Jimin continued.

"Well I don't care hyung. If he doesn't like Tae, he can say his son goodbye. Not that it would affect him but still....." Kook bit his lower lip to prevent himself from crying.

"Jungkook-ah don't worry. Everything will be fine." Jimin patted his back.

But what would happen in Busan was way far from fine..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro