Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Please do comment and vote!!
❤❤
--------------------------------

Namjoon never looked back after sitting in the driver's seat. Throwing Jungkook inside he drove like his life depended on it.
He knew he couldn't escape Busan because the police would definitely be out there to find the freshly kidnapped Mr.Jeon.
So the smartest thing to do now was to either hide somewhere in the place or drive around some remote area.

After some 3-4 hours of mindless driving, he stopped near the sea. Parking his car at some distance he stood by the border to inhale the calming scent of the water body in front of him. The breeze, the clear sky, the beautiful stars and the soothing sounds around him brought so many good vibes that he momentarily forgot that he did not just kidnap the son of one of the richest people in Eastern Asia.

Thud..

Thud...

Thud..

As if awake from a dream, Namjoon turned around towards the source of the sound.

Two hands frantically banged at the backseat windows. A clear indication that the younger was conscious now. He ran towards the car to unlock it but as soon as he did that..

"Aaaah! The fuck! why did you kick me?" Joon shouted.

"You psycho what do you expect me to do the man who kidnapped me? Kiss him and kneel for him. I wanna go back home. I wanna go to my father and then I will show you what my father can do!!" Jungkook shouted back.

"Hey hey calm down ok.... Everything is fine. I will take you to Seoul soon so you and Tae can be together. Alright?"

"Tae who Tae? I don't know any Tae and Seoul why! Take me back this instant or I will kick you in your balls and you won't be having kids in future."

"What do you mean 'who Tae'.... Tae ofcourse your boyfriend Tae. How could you forget him so soon?"

Namjoon didn't wait further and dragged Jungkook into the car not before locking the child lock so he can't open the door from inside. He didn't want to use one ounce of strength on the younger but the other was a big pain in the ass already and it had hardly been some hours together only. However Namjoon was confused....the boy was strong, stood as tall as Tae and looked a bit mature? If that's what it was. Tae definitely looked like a kid before him but he knew Tae was a dom so how did this muscle man next to him submit to Tae who obviously is the leanest amongst them.

Kinky shits...he thought.

But one thing that was constant was the boy was unconditionally beautiful. His brown hair complemented his paler face just fine. Those eyes shone brighter that the stars above them. Looking at these features Joon was sure why Tae and he were together. Both were beautiful and handsome unlike himself.

Beautiful people do end up together....

"Did you say something?" The boy asked.

"Um no. Can I ask you something?"

"Like I have a choice. Shoot." Kook answered all annoyed while he continued looking out of the window.

"Why do you keep saying 'who is Tae?'? Has your father threatened you or something?"

The boy gulped but didn't answer and it was enough for Namjoon to know the rest. He placed his hands on Kook's.

"Your hand is...-"

"Big? I know but I think they are smaller that Tae's."

"No.. I was gonna say they well it is warm." Joon couldn't help but smile at this.

"Are you hungry Jungkook? Do you want to eat something or sleep?"

"I am hungry so I will eat."

"Any place in mind or some dish?"

"Dude just go anywhere. We aren't on a date but yeah make sure we get some seafood. I love it."

"Ok princess!" Namjoon groaned irritated.

After some searching around they managed to get to cheap restaurant. They were only a few people, that too were busy in drinking and poker so Jungkook and Namjoon were safe. They chose the corner most table to continue with their meal.

"I am just gonna go to the washroom. You can order whatever you want till then." Namjoon said and walked away.

While Kook mindlessly went through the menu the news on the television caught his attention.

"On the top story tonight, we have some of the most shocking news at the moment. Jeon Jungkook, the son of the famous billionaire of Busan was kidnapped a few hours ago. The boy was supposed to be attending his engagement today but was found to be gone from the venue. Police have reported to having found sedative injection in his room clearly indicating the boy was drugged and taken away. However the kidnappers have made no ransom calls till now. The entire police team is out on its heels to find him-"

The news was out there already. Hearing it only made Jungkook's inside churn. He wanted to vomit and cry.

Jungkook is missing...

Jungkook is missing...

JUNGKOOK IS MISSING!

"Hey did you order something?"

"Um yeah-no...not yet. What do you want?"

"I don't like seafood."

"What?" Kook was all shocked.

"What what?" Joon spoke nonchalantly.

"You are wierd."

"If it weren't for Tae I would have thrown you into the sea. I don't know how he puts up with you anyway."

"Could you please stop chanting his name like some Mantra! Just stop already."

"Woah calm down there...aren't you supposed to be happy hearing his name." Namjoon ended his sentence with the cutest dimple smile.

Jungkook was ready to answer until he saw Joon smiling. He swore his heart skipped a bit at it. He kidnapper so cute and adorable that he just smacked the menu on Joon's head to wipe the damned smile off it.

"Ouch! You shit it hurts." Joon still rubbed his injured temple.

"Good for you. Call the waiter now."

"Why me? you do it...."

"Do you want me to scream and tell everyone that you kidnapped me?"

"Do you think anyone here is in the correct mind to listen to you?"

Jungkook huffed with all his anger banging his fists on the table making him look like a small cute and stubborn baby.

"Fucking fine you old man! I swear I will order every damn thing here and then when you won't be able to pay for it, you will have to be here washing those dishes and wiping these stupid tables while I will sit outside to continue eating and increase the bill amount so that you never have the opportunity to walk out of here. You don't know me ahjussi, I will be your worst nightmare now. Just wait."

Was Namjoon scared of this?

No.

Was Namjoon a little bit intimidated?

No.

Was Namjoon finding this whole scene extremely funny?

Hell yes.

"Why are laughing?" Jungkook asked.

"Cause you are so cute when you rant continuously. Just wanna pinch those cheeks." And he pinched them.

"Ouch!"

"Cute."

"I will definitely kick you in your balls."

"Sorry."

"Why are you staring at me now?"

"Cause you are so cute."

"NAMJOON!"

The other just laughed away while unconsciously a small smile had also crept up on Jungkook's face.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro