Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

At the Jeon Mansion

The hall was filled with guests and Mr.Jeon was attending everyone with brightest smile he could come up with. No one could look at him and say that he was the same man who had slapped his only son two nights ago or that he stamped on his hands when he tried to reach for the phone and call Taehyung again. The boy was locked up in the room for whole time with only two meals a day. Jeon had definitely lost all his senses. Jungkook wasn't his son, or his wife's son anymore..... Hell he wasn't even human enough in his eyes. Just a commodity in his hands...if that would be a thing.
His house glittered and sparkled but under all that shimmer was the darkest place on the planet for Kook.

"Mr.Jeon?" someone tapped on his shoulder and he turned around.

"Oh hello Mr.Hakai! You look so elegant today. Looks like you are the one getting married." They both laughed.

"Well I could say the same about you too..... So is Jungkook ready now?"

"Yeah he is."

"Willingly?"

"Very much Mr.Hakai. Obviously Jungkook would listen to me accept my decision." He said with the fakest smile possible.

"Oh well..... I just-It is funny cause a boy in the party straight up came to me and said that your son isn't happy about the marriage."

"Wha-what? This is the funniest thing I have ever heard!!"

"Jeon it isn't funny now that even my daughter is involved. If there is something please do tell me. Does he love someone else? Perhaps another girl? If so I backing out now."

"No he doesn't love any girl. He doesn't love anyone at all. Yes he is unhappy cause it's too early but other than that everything is running smoothly..."

"Oh so by running smoothly you mean you have successfully tortured Kookie into marrying?" Jimin intervened. Both men were shocked but Jeon maintained his calm. Park's weren't as rich as him but for their son they could become human incarnations of Satan themselves.

"Jimin! That's a really funny joke son. Why don't you go and check on your friend? See if he is dressed up or not?"

"I would do that if you didn't have your muscle pigs standing outside his door."

Hakai was shocked and looked at Jeon for some reaction but he only received a chuckle.

"Oh yes the guards! You know Hakai how many people hate our partnership and may threaten Kook so I just upgraded the security."

"Oh okay. Well that is good to kn-"

But Jimin didn't bother and intervened.

"Just ask your guards to let me in. I will do the rest."

Once Jimin was out of sight. Jeon took a deep breath. Jimin had almost outed him before Hakai and the guests. He just needed this night to end peacefully so that he can finally go to sleep. But all his sleep left his body when Jimin and the guards came running into the hall. They stopped before Jeon but didn't say a word. Jimin came in the last and he was still panting.

"Ko-ok Kookie is....umm he is.."

"He is what Jimin?!"

"He is-s not in....the room. I found th-is."

Jimin handed the injection to Mr.Jeon. He was waiting for some kind of reaction but Jeon was still calm.

"I think Junkook is kidnapped uncle. I mean the room was locked from outside so he could not go out. And if he had to leave he could have left a long time back. The window was open too uncle. Plus this injection. Here..."

"Hey you! Come here." Jeon called a guards towards him.

"Call Hakai to my room and send the guests home saying that the girl is not well.. but do that only after you have send Hakai to my room."

"But-..." Jimin spoke.

"I will not have my reputation tarnished Park Jimin! No one will know what has happened. So leave now! Leave!"

Jimin staggered back and then ran out with such speed like he was running away from the flames of hell.

Once he was out, he called Yoongi and Tae.

"Listen guys Kook is gone safely with hyung. I think they will be outside Busan by an hour."

"Shit Jimin why would he leave in an hour. Stop him now! That Jeon-dick must have informed the police!!" Yoongi screamed.

"Oh fuck!" It was Tae's turn to shout.

"Yes fuck! Stop them.... Tae call your hyung and ask him to waste his time nearby and to keep low until tomorrow morning."

"Ok Yoongi hyung...calling him now."

Right after that they ended the call and Jimin proceeded to leave when-

"JIMIN!"

The voice was so known and the emotion it carried was known too. As if a chill had ran down his spine, Jimin stood frozen in his spot. He had goosebumps all over and he shook slightly. With great courage he turned around.

"Mr.Jeon? What happened?"

Jeon didn't utter a word and slowly walked towards him with an evil smirk. Jimin gulped at this.....scared that they were definitely outed.

"Uncle wh-what's wr-wrong?"

"You know Jiminie I am older than you and much more experienced. Right?"

Jimin just nodded.

"So what's going on in your minds is also something I am aware of. Right?"

"Unc-le umm what do-o you mean?"

Jeon walked closer again. So close that his lips ghosted over Jimin's right ear.

"I mean that your celebrations are short lived child cause I am always prepared."

With that he walked away and Jimin took the longest relief sigh in the history of human kind. He was sure now that the police were informed but he was thankful that Tae must have already called him. Before walking away he turned to look at the decorated mansion one laat time.

"Jeon you must be prepared but we are smarter than you."

------------------------------

Now......

The food arrived at the table. Jungkook had specifically ordered a dozen lobsters and also said that he will kill the cook if he is served any oysters.

"Woah! I didn't expect the dishes to be so good. I mean they could elevate the presentation but.... And also the thing to be remembered here is that if seafood is cooked in sea water then it tastes even better."

"Just shut up Jungkook!"

"What! I am just stating the facts.. "

"Listen you moron! I am eating Kimchi rice here while you have the world's dishes in fron of you! SO JUST EAT!"

"Okay....but you can also order something..." Kook mumbled

"Just shut up! Just like please shut up. I will call Tae now."

While Namjoon fished for his phone, he missed the scared look on Jungkook's face. It was like as if Joon had suddenly named some ghost before him. Beads of sweat now found its way on Kook's head.

"Found it!" Namjoon said

But before he could call......

Kook took his phone away......

Namjoon reached for it......

Kook tried to defend his move......

And all of a sudden there was a splashing sound.......

The phone was slowing drowning in the curry now.....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro