Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Setting:Warehouse
POV:John

Hamilton came up to me, skipping with a huge smile planted on his face.

"I had fun dancing with you!" He exclaimed, smile still planted on his face.

I smiled back in exchange, and he hugged me.

I was taken aback, but then I hugged him back.

He blushed, and fixed his posture.

"So.. Levi and the Bo's are gone, wanna dance again!? Or, something." Alex suggested.

I love dancing with Alexander, so OF COURSE I WAS GOING TO DANCE WITH HIM >;0

"YES!" I said, grabbing his hands, and heading to the balcony. The balcony had a big space, so we could dance there.

"Go grab your radio!" I said, taking my cloth off, as he ran back in to the kitchen, snatching up his radio and his phone.

"Which song?" Alex asked, looking through his phone.

"How about 'Lowlife'?" I suggested, and as soon as I did, Alex's eyes popped up.

"YES!!" He screamed, and put it on.

As the song started, we got our bodies ready, hand in hand, and his hand on my hip so as mine.

We started dancing for beginners, and then it became more advanced when the song developed, and we were giggling as we showed off our moves.

For that hour, we were just swaying and dancing, serious dancing, funny dancing, freestyle dancing, all kinds of stuff!

I kinda considered it a date with Alex, but I didn't tell him that. Instead I just kept smiling and giggling with him.

Soon, Levi and the bus arrived with a terrified man, he was small, and was dark.

We were outside, and the kitchen had a window showing the balcony, so when they saw us, they were surprised.

The tiny dark man was also surprised.

As the song 'Joey, Joey, Joey' by Leslie Odom Jr. came on, we were slow dancing.

The men a came closer to the window and watched in amazement.

We both swayed in the wonderful sound of the music, and we were both having soft smiles.

Soon, I started singing along, and Alex was amazed. He listened, and closed his eyes.

"They're definitely going to get married." Thomas said.

We kept going, and at the end of the song, we were stopped by not only then Levi and the crew.

Even the small dark man came out.

They all started clapping, and they smirked and smiled.

Both me and Alexander blushed, embarrassed.

"Wow! I never knew these two boys were so talented!" Levi exclaimed, clapping louder and harder.

"T-thank you..?" We both said, in unison.

"How about you two come back inside, we got mcdonalds on the way back. Thomas, he about you takes JamsieWamsie over to the bedroom, and teach him a lesson~ you can eat after." Levi exclaimed.

Thomas nodded and shoved James into the room, and as it happened to me and Alex, he was going to get raped.

Me and Alex frowned, as we went in and ate.

"Ya know," Levi started. "The reason you're the only ones that I've raped that are here, is because I find you interesting. You're pretty boys." He said, smirking and then laughing.

Me and Alex's eyes widened, and we just went along with it.

"So, do you two have anything going on?" Samuel asked, cocking an eyebrow with a smirk.

Me and Alex blushed, and looked at each other.

"N-no!" We both said in unison.

I looked down at my hands,c fidgeting on the table. Then I spoke up.

"Are you keeping the small dark man?" I quietly asked, looking at levi.

"Well, that depends. I arrange who does who, and the person who is chosen, gets to say if they're kept or not." Levi exclaimed.

"Ya know, I'm a nice person other than all of this raping stuff." He said, looking down, biting into his burger.

"Eh, I can't really tell." I said quietly, to myself.

"Please, John. I want you to believe me." He said, looking up at me, with sad eyes.

I didn't looked gazed at all, and I slumped in my chair.

"1, why should I believe you? And 2, why would YOU care?" I asked.

All the men except Levi looked at him, and then at me.

"Levi likes yo-" John Adams began to say, but got slapped in the face by Levi, blushing really hard. He was hiding his face from me.

I blushed, and I looked disgusted.

"REALLY?' Is that how you get people to like you!?" I screamed, and it startled everyone at the table. The whole house was quiet, and the only thing that could be heard was moans by James.

It was really scary when I yelled. Sometimes I even scared myself.

Levi looked up at me, and looked ashamed of himself.

Soon, Thomas and James finished.

Thomas burst out the door, holding James.

"Keeper?" John asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"I'm not so sure, I'd have to go another round tomorrow, and see. He didn't wanna cooperate with me, so he'll just sleep in my bed tonight." Thomas exclaimed, earning nods from the 6 men, except Levi.

What happened? What happened to Levi? He's been acting so different tonight, is it because of me hanging out with Alexander so much? Is it because he likes me? Why is he so fazed by everything, and not being super mean to everyone like he was? I don't understand..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro