Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Setting:Abandoned Park
POV:None/3rd Perspective

The next day, the whole crew and the 2 boys were out trying to find a place to hide, because the police had come searching their house.

The police had seen them, and they had to make a run for it.

They scurried along until they came across an abandoned park, and it had tables everywhere.

They all ran until they found a safe and secure place to hide. Then, they talked about their plan.

It had been an hour of talking, and arranging things, and they were finished.

Setting:Abandoned Park
POV:John

I felt so broken and sad that day. It had been raining, and it was foggy. It was a perfect time to be depressed.

Alex tried to help, but being sad at the time just helped me.

I just wanted to get out of there. I wasn't even listening to the plan, so when Levi called my name, I didn't know what to do.

"Huh?!" I said, not knowing anything about what was going on.

"You're with me, Alex, you're with Thomas. Since James has been scooped out by the police." Levi said, looking him in the eyes.

Alex nodded, and he got up, running with Jefferson to a shed.

Levi picked me up, and ran into a forest close to the park.

He wiped the rain drops off of my face while we were running.

Soon, we came to a tent. It had stopped raining hard, and it went down to a slight drip.

Levi laid me down inside the tent, and went out to smoke a cigarette. I sat there and thought to myself, thinking about what my life could've been if I wasn't kidnapped.

If I wasn't raped.

If I wasn't found.

I could've been peaceful, and happy. And Alexander could've been happy too, if he weren't kidnapped either.

I don't know Alexander's story, but I'm sure it's kind of similar to mine.

I sat there for a few more minutes, whispering and mumbling to myself, until Levi came in and started talking to me like everything was fine.

"So.. Did you get a good nights sleep last night?" He asked, a kind smile planted on his face, but I just knew that he was faking it.

I glared at him and looked away, looking down at my fingers fidgeting.

Levi poked at me, trying to be all flirtish. I snapped at him, and pulled him out of the tent.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW TO LEAVE ME ALONE!?" I screamed at him, holding his wrists with a tight grip.

He let out a quiet yelp when I tightened the grip harder.

He looked at me in the eyes, sad. He just wanted metro let go of him, so I held on to him harder.

"I-I'm sorry.. I-I didn't mean to hurt you-" I cut him off.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed, my scream echoing through the cold, moist forest.

It was silent. I broke the silence.

"I don't feel safe around you." I spoke up, a frown on my face.

"Will you just- ..Leave me alone?" I looked away, as I walked off back in to he tent.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro