Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Setting:Warehouse
POV:John

For the rest of the night, it was silent and peaceful. Everyone went to bed at 7 or 8, and it was just silent and peaceful. It was amazing, I hadn't had a good nights sleep in weeks, and Levi even left me alone.

But I think he was crying the whole night, because when I was trying to sleep, I could hear sobs coming from beside me, and I knew it was Levi.

This morning was different though, too. It was also quiet, but Levi cooked this morning.

We sat down at the table, and ate. Alex rested his head on my shoulder as we are, and Levi was staring the whole time.

He didn't even try to hide it when I looked at him. He just kept on staring.

The guys noticed, and snapped him out of it.

"What's up with you?" I asked.

"I've learned to slam on the break. Before I even turn the key. Before the mistake. Before I lead with the worst of me." He sang under his breath.

Though nobody really understood what he said, we all knew that he was sad. Thomas and John rubbed his back, trying to soothe him.

I rolled my eyes, and finished my food. As both me and Alex finished, we went upstairs and got dressed.

Alex was first to come downstairs, and then I was next.

The guys stared at us weird, and then John finally popped the question.

"What the hell are you guys doing? Why are you dressed like that..?" He asked, cocking in an eyebrow.

He asked the question for everybody.

"Last week me and Alex made plans to go out dancing tonight, and we're going to eat right now, and then go dancing until night." I answered, smiling as I put my arm around Alex.

Alex smiled back, and Levi had a kind of disappointed but sad look on his face.

"Wait, didn't the news report say to immediately call the police if they saw you or the crew?" Samuel asked.

"Yeah, but I don't care to be honest. If be glad to get out of this shit place." I mumbled, but loud enough for everyone to hear, and I looked at Levi.

He blushed, and looked away, ashamed.

"Anyways, we're out!" I then opened the door, and Alex walked out. I closed the door, and opened the car with the keys.

We got in, and I started up the car.

Soon, we were on our way to a fancy restaurant.

When we got there, we ate peacefully. Even people looked at us weird, we had fun.

When we were done, we went to the club.

We danced for hours, and we had fun. We may have taken a lot of drinks, and I was dunk driving.

Even though when I was driving it was kind of swurvy, we made it home safely.

When we got home, I admit to taking Alex's shirt off, and maybe made out with him.

Just a tiny make out session, we didn't have sex, but we were kinda sexual the rest of the night.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro