Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello friends.. Hope all are doing well... Happy Navaratari...
Let's start the story..

Bhavya and Gauri left for their room..
B: Di, now I will take your English class..
G(confused)! : why?
B(thinking) : woh.. Woh.. Haan.. Actually you had lost your memory.. So am teaching you.. As we want our perfect and bold gauri back..

Gauri smiles.. And bhavya sighs in relief..

After one hour..
B: wow you really is a great student.. I am impressed..
G: now class is over na?? I am hungry..
B: yes yes..

As soon as bhavya said yes.. Gauri ran from the room in search of food.. Just like a small child.. Holding her stomach..
Bhavya smiles at her cute antics..

B(to herself) : shivay bhaiya is ryt.. Gauri bhabhi is actually very smart and intelligent... She catches everything so quickly that once I am thinking that she had lost her memory and she knows English before that.. Today she learned in one hour only how to frame words which some normal student took months to learn...

On the other hand,
Om came home early as he want to meet his wife.. And Gauri is running down the stairs in hurry for food.. Both are in their own world one in the dream of his wife and the other one in the dream of food😛
Both bumped each other but Om balanced himself holding the railings with one hand and holding Gauri from her waist by the other one.. He is looking at her being lost.. His heart starts beating fast..

In background hum toh deewane hue yaar plays,...
Dil kyon dhak dhak karta hai
Kyon ye tujhpe marta hai
Kyon ye tujhpe marta hai
Dil tujhko hi chaahe baar baar (Arrey oye oye oye oye)
Hum to deewane huye yaar
Tere deewane huye yaar

And Gauri hurriedly move from there muttering a quick sorry which brings him out of the trance...
Om is confused so he goes behind her... Gauri came in kitchen and searched for food.. But there was nothing for her to eat.. She became upset.. Om too came there...

O: what happened why are you upset?

Gauri hurriedly stands up nervously and her heart started to beat fast.. Even she forget her hunger looking at him.. And he just smiles seeing her....

(plays in male voice)
Ki ab kya karein hum (La la)
Kaise jeeyein hum (La la)
Itna bata de o mere yaar
Hey hum to deewane huye yaar

Tere deewane huye yaar

Rakh loon nazar mein chehra tera
Din raat ispe marta rahoon
Jab tak ye saansein chalti rahein
Tujhse mohabbat karta rahoon

G: woh woh am hungry and there is nothing to eat..

She complained him like a child.. And he smiles

G: even I don't know how to cook..

Om looks at her surprise as she always cooks such delicious food for him and now she forgot how to cook..

O(thinking) : if we lost our memory then we also forget how to cook.. (😋😋) but she doesn't forget her dabanngg style.. Truly to understand her is a tough job..

G(raising her eye brows) :oye what are you thinking? Here am hungry and you don't have any manner.. I know you are a good cook.. You should yourself offer me something cooked by you.. But no problem.. Now you are here so don't waste my time and quickly cook something delicious as am too much hungry..

Om stares her with mouth open.. She quickly left the kitchen and comes to hall.. She switch on the television for time pass..

Om is surprised to see a new shade of her.. He smiles and says anything for you my wifey.. Now he is confused what should he cook.. Then he remember that gauri likes daal chawal with lasoon ki chatni.. So he quickly cooks that for her...

After almost 15 minutes gauri came in kitchen to scold him for being late but she got lost in the sweet aroma of food as soon as she stepped in the kitchen... She smiles like a child..

Om asked her to sit in dining table and he will serve her.. She quickly sits there... He served her and she started eating hurriedly like a child messing her hand and mouth..

Om is just staring her...

Kyon ye tujhpe marta hai
Kyon ye tujhpe marta hai
Dil tujhko hi chaahe baar baar (Arrey oye oye oye oye)
Hum to deewane huye yaar
Tere deewane huye yaar

His hands itches to clean her mouth.. But he suppress his urge

Ki ab kya karein hum (Hey hey)
Kaise jeeyein hum (Hey hey)
Itna bata de o mere yaar
Hum to deewane huye yaar
Tere deewane huye yaar

Ki ab kya karein hum (La la)
Kaise jeeyein hum (La la)
Itna bata de o mere yaar
Hey hum to deewane huye yaar

Tere deewane huye yaar

He just wants to kiss her lips (oye khotiya kuch saram kar le 😜) but again he clears his mind..

Rakh loon nazar mein chehra tera
Din raat ispe marta rahoon
Jab tak ye saansein chalti rahein
Tujhse mohabbat karta rahoon

Gauri finishes her food and she washes her hand and mouth.. Om came with a towel and wipes her mouth.. She just stares him smiling.. He again lost himself in her...
She quickly hugs him which surprise Om.. Then she kissed him on his cheeks and mutter thank you while leaving the kitchen...

Om touches his cheek and smiled sheepishly...

Male sathiya plays in the background..

That's it... Have a great day you all... And yaa please pray for our Gauri aka Shrenu.. She is unwell and suffering from dengue.. Please God make her fine... As because ishqbaaz is lifeless without our dabanngg Gauri...

Thank you..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro