Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This part is dedicated to _Shaily as she said to go with the flow.. And then only an idea popped up in my mind... Everyone's suggestions will be granted just they have to wait...

Let's begin,

Gauri runs in her room.. Bhavya has gone out for her mission.. She started thinking about the day when suddenly her eyes became big and she put both her palms on her face to hide her blush when realisation hit her head what happened in kitchen few times before...

G(in mind) : I kissed him (blushing) waise he is handsome.. I don't know what happens to me whenever he is around.. My heart starts to beat fast.. And sometimes his gaze makes me weak and sometimes uncomfortable.. Why his presence so much affects me... Is there something which my heart wants to say but my mind is not able to register... I can't even ask anymore.. Oh God!! What's happening with me?? I like his presence around me and at the same time he looks annoyable.. Uff anyways leave this all.. I am thinking too much... Waise v tomorrow is my hectic day.. At first I have to go with Rudy bhaiya for morning walk.. Then I have to do puja.. Then I have to go office.. Then bhavya's English class and lastly at night bade bhaiya's business talk... Uff!! Me nanhi si jaan and so much pressure.. Koi nhi I am dabangg gauri I will handle everything in one go... Just wait... Oh shit today is also bade bhaiya's class at 9 pm and now it's gonna 8:55pm I have to rush to study room.. He has warned me earlier not to be late.. He don't like late commers.. Gauri tu toh gai.. Aah!!

It's only Gauri's pov today...

Thank you all

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro